• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ah. So he knows that Beacon Academy is going to fall, Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald are bad, and he doesn't tell Ozpin, or anyone, or prevent anything from happening?

Ah. So he knows that Beacon Academy is going to fall, Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald are bad, and he doesn't tell Ozpin, or anyone, or prevent anything from happening?

No, he saw into the next week, because he used dust to aid his semblance. If you were literate, you'd figure that out. It was literally the whole of my last two posts.

I mean does him being able to see the future allow him to change it or to just brace for impact because there's nothing for him to do about it. And if the latter. What's the point.

Sorry. But you don't have to be so aggressive about it.
You were being pretty aggressive yourself mate.
I thought the way your guys semblance worked was that he sees all potential futures. So wouldn't he see multiple different people as potential partners? Being able to just sit down and see a week in the future seems a lot more than what you've said previously. At least in my personal opinion.

He can definitely change it, but there are some limits to what he can do. Namely, he can't control other's actions. He knows that finding Aue is his best shot, since anyone else would've had a partner by the time he's found 'em.

Also, in my character's sheet, I explained that with meditation and expert focus he can see further, though I suppose I accidentally left out the bit where dust also enhances his semblance.

Sorry, work is taking its toll lately^^* At least I've got the landing strategy in my head, so I'll post this either today or tomorrow. I don't have any preferences on who'll meet who, though, but it shouldn't be too hard to make that happen^^

Okaaay, so:
1. if Spinel is going to be team leader, then that would mean your team is SSCA/Scarlet. You four fine with that?
2. HerculePyro HerculePyro : Not sure if I should say this (considering the "psychotic nature" part), but yes, my char will indeed upgrade his weapons rather soon, even if it is only an upgrade in comparison (to enable his chakrams to use all dust types, not just fire/ice/lightning)
3. Yakov011001 Yakov011001 : Thanks for clarifying the semblance! I am really curious how his future sight will affect his combat behaviour (there is a similar semblance in RWBY, but weaker, so I just expect that you will write him in a way that is not OP)
4. PixelSymphony PixelSymphony : Do you have any plans for Sumi's scroll? If not, I could write Oceanos finding it and picking it up, then the two might stumble upon each other somewhere in the forest? Also, can I take this as your vote for Calypso over Crimson? xD

Do you have any plans for Sumi's scroll? If not, I could write Oceanos finding it and picking it up, then the two might stumble upon each other somewhere in the forest? Also, can I take this as your vote for Calypso over Crimson? xD

I have plans for it once retrieved, but in terms of plot advancement no; its purpose was to induce running into a teammate. So if you want, feel free, otherwise Isern or Clementine can pick it up OR I can just have Sumi run into whoever else in the process. I'll go off of whatever decision is made.

And yes, I'd prefer Calypso over Crimson.

Last edited:
Alright, had him pick the scroll up. Also, great! I also like Calypso better ^^

Before I forget it again: Heterological Heterological I assume you intended to add the appearance info for Chrom at a later time when you originally uploaded his char sheet? Right now, there is only "info here"; if that was supposed to be a link to a picture or so, it does not work 🤔 Is that something you would like to change?

Huh. I'm not used to forgetting to check up on threads, yet I did just that for a few days.

Also, I'm fine with Team SSCA being the team name, and having Spinal as leader. It'll be interesting to have the one with the future sight semblance in charge of things, that's for sure.

I was planning on asking about this myself once I got a post up.

Personally I'd like Lilith to be partnered up with Obsidian. Being able to communicate with your partner would be pretty important and Lilith does know sign language. Plus Obsidian would probably be one of the few people Lilith wouldn't mind being stuck with.

On the flipside side though Lilith would hate to get paired up with Raine, which could lead to some interesting drama. So I'm not against that.

Chrom though... I don't know. I think he and Lilith are too similar for them to be an interesting pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back