• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well Sable isn't going to do much unless someone starts something, so I'm fine with moving on.

Also, apologies for not speaking often, there just isn't much for me to say usually.

Well Sable isn't going to do much unless someone starts something, so I'm fine with moving on.

Also, apologies for not speaking often, there just isn't much for me to say usually.

Same as this, honestly. Sumi's had her fill of social interaction for the day, so now she's mostly just hunkered down doing ~art~.

Alright, I have posted in the RP and started initiation. More info later when everybody is active; for now I would just like to remember you that the first char your own char interacts with has to be from the same team; remember that pairs are formed by eye contact after landing!

Also, should some char from team CISO not be able to do a landing on their own, my char could help (:

YFEN (wyvern)SSCA (scarlet) or CSSA (celestial) or ASSC (arsenic)CISO (calypso or crimson)CORL (coral)
YuriSableClementineChrom
FrostSpinelIsernObsidian
EsmeraldaCronanSumiRaine
NovaAueOceanosLilith
I think that's the table and stuff.

Last edited:
I will upload the table in the char thread (: But before doing so I kinda need to know for which names the two middle teams are going. SSCA, you will need to decide who is going to be the team leader in order to decide for a name; for my own team, we just need to choose one of the names (: I am fine with both ^^

The table needs updating at least for the final column as they're still in the order for COLR not CORL.

Don't worry about that, I will have to change the table either way for the final version!

Night everyone (:

Everyone: *Landing with relative style*
Isern: *Crashes through the canopy like a cannonball and leaves a trench behind him*

interacting huh? will I can edit the last sentence in my post to meet up with sable
Hey, Cronan and Sable are on the same team, so it would work. Plus, he could hear Sable talking to the Grimm! Yay!

Also, for my teammates, Heterological Heterological Yakov011001 Yakov011001 and Aleph Null Aleph Null , we have an important question to answer one that shall probably-not-but-very-well-could haunt us for eternity: which team name shall we pick for our poor characters to suffer with? Because remember, the first letter in the team name is leader, and this we are basically asking who team leader is.... yeah, how much suffering are these fools going through?

Well of course. But now I tagged them, so they know for sure that the question is one that needs answered. Covering all the bases, you see.

I accidentally switched the names of Chrom and Aue
Happens to the best of us, no worries :)

As for Sable, I think he'd be perfectly willing to be leader, if a tad apprehensive of doing so. Whether he would be ready is another matter, but that could be a whole character arc thing. Likewise he wouldn't be against not being leader, and thus avoiding yet another responsibility and duty.

In short, Sable would be perfectly fine either way. . . Huh.

Has anyone else thought of potential upgrades for their characters weapons?
Because I've just had an idea to really hit Raines psychotic personality home.

I want to say that Spinel would probably be the best candidate for team leader since he has access to the most information at any given time, and in turn could issue commands to the rest of the team accordingly. Also because I want him to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back