• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That would still be

Chrom
Obsidian
Rain
Lilith

Just with a different order to change the name (:
Also, FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 , you can start posting now! Regarding everyone else, as I already said, you can progress through the inplay day towards the night where everyone sleeps in the ball room, so that we can then proceed to initiation!

Isern is off doing who knows what because he's carrying a lot of stuff. And last I checked, everyone else was gathered around an unconscious person who I think has been taken to the infirmary.

Actullay I was waiting for everyone to post that time. I mean, it is just the afternoon with assembly and the sleepover until initiation

Well, I am not talking about everyone write down every second of it, just mention that it happened or something like that o:

I mean, do we need to play the entire oz speech from our characters' perspectives? We've seen it in the show.
Also RPN is a difficult mistress Temero, one day she shows you all the goods notification and the next she abstains.

Of course we don't need a word-for-word recap of the series (: This is certainly supposed to be centered around our own chars and how they experience everything! But I am not sure about your side; would you have preferred to skip that entirely? After all, if we skip everything, there won't be anything left to RP 😅

Also, so far, I seem to have been lucky; notifications have worked for me quite nicely!

i have a strong feeiling that every character will hate my char

(i dont know if thats true or not but i just got a feeling)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back