• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Heterological Heterological : I know this. I will change my char's age if everybody thinks it is necessary; I went for 16 (16.5 actually) just because I thought it would be somewhat strange to have the Grimm attack happen just perfectly at 17...

Would not be too bad. I would suggest waiting though until all chars are online. Then we can make a list with all players and their characters.
Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn : Probably! No idea how soon, though; let's see how the RP goes.

Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn : I like the wolf emblem! 10 % aura drain every 2 min sounds a bit unfitting, though, if that means she can create tornados and earthquakes in the meantime. Also controlling both dust and all elements sounds like a very very strong semblance...What does everybody think?
Yakov011001 Yakov011001 : I like the touch where the 7 becomes an 8 when your char uses his semblance! Why specifically those two numbers? o:

@all: That's it, heading off to bed. Have a nice day/evening/night/whatever!

I think Yuri's second character is way too overpowered. Complete control over everything in 20 minutes of use? In that time, with those standards, you could literally conquer an entire continent.

Anyone ever find the perfect imagine for their character, then realize that it's actually missing a couple key features?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back