• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'd be kinda down for Chrom to be paired with Raine, just on the basis that he's the leader but I doubt she would actually listen to him.

Can I confess I really don't like Chroms character sheet, it's so hard to read. Three tiny scroll menus? It's so frustrating gahhhhh!

1591493111222.png
Ahh perfect Chrom likes Rain(e).

Last edited:
Do keep in mind that the teaming up right now is not exactly important for the story (and the teams should meet sometime soon anyways, as in, all 4 members of each team); also, the leaders have not yet been determined inplay! Ozpin will only announce these when the team formation officially takes place after initiation, so unless Raine can bend time and become the third char to see into the future, she does not know that Chrom is the leader 😅
Therefore you really don't need to put too much thought into making the teams; if nothing else, just go by the order in which your team partners post (:

Well I was kinda just poking at people to interact with me.
And I’m just talking about for in the future. The partners seem to be closer than the other members of the team so Chrom having to handle his blood thirsty partner seemed amusing to me.

Do keep in mind that the teaming up right now is not exactly important for the story
Um, what?

In a story about teams, in the chapter where the teams are formed, you're saying the team building isn't important to the story? I'm... I'ma have to disagree there.

But it is your show to run so...

Well I was kinda just poking at people to interact with me.
And I’m just talking about for in the future. The partners seem to be closer than the other members of the team so Chrom having to handle his blood thirsty partner seemed amusing to me.

Agreed. Partners in the show have always seemed rather close so it only makes sense for us to plan that out a bit. Don't want any pairs that simply can't work together, or worse are completely boring.

I'll get to chucking Lilith into the forest in the morning. For now it's bed time.

In a story about teams, in the chapter where the teams are formed, you're saying the team building isn't important to the story? I'm... I'ma have to disagree there.

Okay, I guess my sentence was misleading. I mean it does not matter which teams of 2 form right now. I.e. it would not have had the most impact IMO if, e.g., Ruby had not stumbled upon Weiss, but Blake (this is talking about the eye contact team partners). Ruby and Weiss literally walked around for like 10 minutes or so before meeting with Yang and Blake, and then the four of them already were in their whole team of 4.
Same here. Whether Raine and Chrom team up and Obsidian and Lilith form the other pair, or whether Lilith and Chrom form a pair and Raine and Obsidian (or any other combo) is in my opinion not that relevant, because the four of them will meet and end up in the same team either way. It is not as if the initiation goes over ten weeks and the pairs have time to develop an incredibly strong connection already (: Did this explain my thoughts a bit better?

Sorry i havent posted in a bit guys. The world has basically been on fire for me but its gotten somewhat better. Should be able to post later tonight

Weow, that took a couple days longer to post then I thought it would. Well, at least Sable's response is out now!

Yakov011001 Yakov011001 : Just wondering: Wouldn't rewinding the time of Spinel's chakrams just make them fly back to the place they were at in the past, instead of returning to his hands whereever he is in that moment? 🤔

Also, @all: When each of the teams has finally assembled in the Emerald Forest, you can go into your first team fight (: (if you want). For this, I have looked up some Grimm that I find suitable and that also have been designed by artists who are fine with their work being used for RPs and stuff (and also there are of course the official Grimm from the series). Find them below; I found that they actually fit into the world, seem imaginable to live in the Emerald Forest and should be suitable foes for initiation students :D

1. Grimm: Tiger Lion Thing by AquariusNerds on DeviantArt
No size was given in actual detail (only that it is massive), so I would imagine it being the size of a Death Stalker; fast and stealthy, I guess this thing would be rather agile in combat.
2. FanGrimm - Blackhart by Blue-Hearts on DeviantArt
The male version is certainly more suitable for the fight, with the prongs; also, I would rather imagine the team having to fight against three of these at the same time, as this Grimm is not as large as the others.
3. FanGrimm - Basan by Blue-Hearts on DeviantArt
Here, the artist says the thing can be from the size to a normal chicken to a t-rex. If any of you choose this as your opponent, I would suggest actually leaving it at the very small chicken size. The reason is that first, it can blind you, second, it can produce a paralyzing screech, and third, the screech also calls nearby Grimm. Therefore, I imagine the fight consisting of four students fighting a horde of Beowolves, Boarbatusks and Ursai, and only afterwards managing to kill the Basan itself.
4. FanGrimm - The Nope by Blue-Hearts on DeviantArt
I think the Nope should be very much a worthy opponent on its own.
5. FanGrimm - Nightmare by Blue-Hearts on DeviantArt
Here I would imagine a herd of 3 of the Nightmare led by an alpha. Just had to include them as I love their design <3
6. Death Stalker
7. Nevermore

Please discuss inside your teams which number you want to go for, if you like to have such a team fight (:
PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Tessa Heronstairs Tessa Heronstairs Soviet Panda Soviet Panda , I would kinda vote for 4 - the Nope, as team CISO's enemy (even though I would probably die IRL if such a gigantic spider appeared :xFwhat:😅)

Last edited:
Ozilla Ozilla I'm glad you asked, and while that is something he can do; he's adjusted it so that the recall is relative to him, as opposed to his environment.

Also, i call fighting the Nope.

Please discuss inside your teams which number you want to go for, if you like to have such a team fight (:
PixelSymphony PixelSymphony PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Tessa Heronstairs Tessa Heronstairs Tessa Heronstairs Tessa Heronstairs Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Soviet Panda , I would kinda vote for 4 - the Nope, as team CISO's enemy (even though I would probably die IRL if such a gigantic spider appeared :xFwhat:😅)

I am fine with the Nope, or any of the others.

Side question concerning the Grimm that Oceanus and Sumire are about to run into; do we have the element of surprise, or are we spotted and rushing head-long into this?

Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Got it!
PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Hmm, I was imagining the Grimm spotting the two immediately. Of course, I did not state that in my post, so you are absolutely free to decide yourself (: Also, my char's name does actually not contain a "u". It is OceanOs :'D

HerculePyro HerculePyro The options mentioned above are actually intended to be the "end-bosses" for the assembled teams (: Analogously to the Nevermore fight of team RWBY and the Death Stalker of team JNPR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back