• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I made it a point to at least open up the opportunity for interaction with at least two others. Though, I might just up and make a post to help further delve into Spinel as a character, since we've seen nothing of him.

Ended up double posting, in part because I got tired of waiting, but also to help establish a few thing about Spinel since I so foolishly didn't post for a thousand years.

I wouldn't work as well thematically; by separating them into two posts, it emphasizes a greater passing of time and helps the pace of the second post.

I don't know, part of me finds that lazy. Why break pace by saying, 'oh yeah, it's later' when you can seamlessly create that transition through a description of your surroundings (i.e. 'it had become quiet', now the reader assumes that enough time has passed for everyone else to fall asleep)?

Dang it. I’ve been meaning to type up Lilith’s reaction to the face plant for a few days now but I keep getting busy.

Of course, nothing is stopping you from doing that now. I've moved from that, but your character can't sleep either can she? Maybe we can build from that.

Ummmmmm. Water dust? I honestly don't think thats a thing.
Just have water.

Yeah I just checked that, but was eating dinner so I didn't edit it.
Still don't know why it can't be just normal water...

That's fair. I mean, they are eyedrops, it's just that they have dust mixed in. I suppose it's my fault for not making that super clear.

So are we ready to timeskip to the next day or are we still waiting for some people to make it to bed time?

Okay, so here is what it looks like right now:
Inkles The Octo Inkles The Octo has responded to my PN; they will post when they have time. ToothlessEnt ToothlessEnt and Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn have not replied, and I am not willing to wait for them, therefore, you can post independently of them.
Now, several of you mentioned that you wanted you chars to interact with each other (or at least that is what I got from you), but nobody has done so yet. We can certainly take some more time for that, but only if you guys actually do so finally instead of just waiting for somebody else. I cannot interact with anybody right now as my char is not in the ballroom, so you certainly do not have to wait for me.

For now, I will give this a day or two more. If nobody starts actually writing something in the RP chat and get things going, then I will upload my next post which is already written and will start initiation.

Also, I know I said in the recruitment post that I am fine with people not having time to post every day, and I really am fine with that. But I do hope that all of you can post every second or third day at least, or that you let everyone know you won't have time for the next week. As it is now, the RP is stagnating quite strongly, and I am really not ready to let it die just yet.

Also, something completely different: I have finally uploaded my char pic and some sketches about how he uses his chakrams in combat 😊

Damn he thicc.
Love the chakrams they look great!

I personally want to move forward to the initiation as I think that'll allow for some more creative interaction. But If others want to interact i'll join in best I can with Raine.

Damn he thicc.

And I dead. Laughing so hard right now 🤣 A bit unhappy with how his face turned out, but I am not an artist, so yeah...also, thanks! I do also like the chakrams ^^

Alright, let's see what the others say regarding interaction vs initiation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back