• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ooookay, obviously the good stuff always happens while I'm asleep xD

Alright, thanks for all of you input, first of all! I think I see now what exactly you were expecting in terms of GM and stuff. Sorry again for not doing that from the beginning on. Also, thanks very much Ian Temero Ian Temero especially for offering to be GM!

I guess that I don't have experience in that role does not mean I cannot do it. I am sure every GM had their first RP in that role :'D Therefore I would just try to do that for now and see how it goes. (Admittedly, I do already have an idea or two about stuff that I want to mention for the next steps; I will post the first of these when initiation begins.)

I would still like to stress that all of you are welcome at any point to point out things that you find important for the RP!
I like the attitude! I think you'll do just fine. 😉👍

Ooookay, obviously the good stuff always happens while I'm asleep xD

Alright, thanks for all of you input, first of all! I think I see now what exactly you were expecting in terms of GM and stuff. Sorry again for not doing that from the beginning on. Also, thanks very much Ian Temero Ian Temero especially for offering to be GM!

I guess that I don't have experience in that role does not mean I cannot do it. I am sure every GM had their first RP in that role :'D Therefore I would just try to do that for now and see how it goes. (Admittedly, I do already have an idea or two about stuff that I want to mention for the next steps; I will post the first of these when initiation begins.)

I would still like to stress that all of you are welcome at any point to point out things that you find important for the RP!
All right, as long as there's a plan, I'm more comfortable continuing on. I wish you the best of luck in your first GM-ship then.

Let everyone get themselves into the ballroom first. Plus this is a good point for some more character interactions to happen.

I have been summoned to an rp I dropped out of
So yeah, I’m not in this anymore. Sorry. Time for me to go back to eating doritos.

Oceanos will actually spend this night and probably the three nights afterwards in the infirmary :'D But nice of you to think of him 😄

Holy Crap....I thought that no one had been posting because I wasn't getting notifications e.e

Oh I understand that one all too well. You'll only receive a notification for the first few new texts, and that was interesting to learn, let me tell you! Also the ever favorite were you forget to check the email notification button, so never receive. Ahem, sorry, pet peeve of mine

Okay! Yes, I am alive. Sincerest apologies, friends. My absence--I imagine--was less than desirable. Now, I've made an effort to put something out, but I most definitely have some ground to make up.

Okay! Yes, I am alive. Sincerest apologies, friends. My absence--I imagine--was less than desirable. Now, I've made an effort to put something out, but I most definitely have some ground to make up.
Damn, spinels got a mouth on him. So the amazon woman is Raine I assume and the faunus Lilith?

@All: As several people have stated already, the notifications appear to not really work that well all the time 😅 maybe everyone can just throw in a look here/in the RP thread from time to time.

Also, if you know in advance that you will not be able to post for some time, please just quickly tell us here in OOC so that the rest does not have to wait and maybe can also pull your char with them ^^

Yakov011001 Yakov011001 : Interesting thing with the semblance! So Spinel randomly hears the thoughts of people around him, or how does that work exactly? o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back