• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Into the Vale IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Violette De Cabana
276a4b81c46d9a61dfa7d9271d7f5ee3.jpg

Hopefully his attempt at humor was appropriated as he looked upon his newly instated partner, trying to figure her out more as she answered his handshake firmly. While he was larger than his partner, Violette sensed a great deal of strength behind the simple gesture on her part. Violette considered himself a subscriber to the finesse and dexterity end of the spectrum and as a result not the strongest of individuals, but she seemed to be particularly strong and definitely not someone he wanted to contest in a feat of strength. "Apology accepted Fang. Can't blame you, most people think the same if all they have is a name." He responded nicely, glad to have someone so amiable as a partner. If he was honest, he had the slight fear he'd meet someone less than pleasant and be stuck with them.

The topic easily shifted to weapons as Violette watched amber eyes fall to his belt where Crown Monarch was fastened. "My weapon? Oh that's simple. It's-" Violette cutoff as Fang and shortly after he himself looked to see two more people approach, looking affable enough to meet with if anything. Looking past the scowling face of the girl he looked over the overly dressed man behind her, looking very out of place and quite strange. "Well would you look at that. It seems we've got a whole party. Like Fang said, want to help us go shard-hunting? It'll be fun, promise." Violette opened, offering a slight bow and a smile. Violet irises scanned over the newcomers, searching for clues on what they brought to the table and admittedly eager to see some action. He couldn't see anything on the overdressed man's person immediately, so it was safe to assume he didn't have one, or it was presently hidden from view. The woman who approached with a scowl looked to be an archer, and a much welcome reprieve from the seeming lack of range they had when looking at the group. They didn't seem terrible In a fight, but one couldn't possibly tell so soon. Casually dropping a hand to his side, Violette spoke again.

"Violette De Cabana, pleasure to meet you both. I think the maze where the shards are being held is over in that direction. If the trend of no grimm purses we can be in and out pretty quick, unless someone else has a more sure way of getting where we need to go?" Violette mused, pointing in a direction he had no idea whether it was true or not. defeat paid better attention while in the air perhaps this would be an easier location to find, but as it stood Violette we're going by instinctual feeling alone.

Mineczka Mineczka Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin leonhardt231 leonhardt231

Yuki Ming

As the two new people began to introduce themselves, Yuki took that time to give them a quick once over. The girl who introduced herself as Feng Hua had short brown hair, and gripped in her hands seemed to be a bladed weapon of some sorts. Another close ranged weapon, which meant more people she could count on for more aggressive grimm. Like most people, she was taller than herself, although by now her lack of height had simply become a fact of life. The man then introduced himself with a bow as Violette, and while the name did throw her for a quick loop Yuki attributed it to eccentric parents more than anything else. His hair was what stood out the most, a combination of two shades of purple, was it a dye job or natural? On his hip was a rapier, which while it meant another body in front also meant that any aerial grimm would fall to her.

"Didn't know if you already found one. We weren't exactly told what to do when we got the crystals, so thought I'd ask." Taking the girls hand she gave it a shake before turning to the guy "Works for me. Can't tell if it's because everything looks the same or if getting flung messed up my sense of direction, but it feels like we've been walking in circles." Hopefully with the four of them they could find one of these shards before it got dark. Was there a time limit on the exam, or would it go on for as long as they needed to in order to find a shard? They probably would step in if it looked like they were totally lost, or else they'd have to deal with students getting lost in the forest.

"So, anyone feel like leading the way? Either that or one of us could try and scale one of these trees, see if we can spot anything from up there." Looking around for confirmation, Yuki transformed her bow into it's staff form and slid it into a slot in her quiver. No reason to be carrying it around for the time being, and if she did need it hopefully the others could buy her time to pull it out.

Mentioned: The Prophet The Prophet Mineczka Mineczka leonhardt231 leonhardt231

Arséne Arcueid
Interaction: Yuki Ming, Fang Hua Lian, Violette De Cabana
Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin The Prophet The Prophet Mineczka Mineczka

Arséne listened to the pair talk intently, and luckily they both seemed competent enough in a fight. So there should be no worries if they came across any Grimm. The female of the pair introduced herself as Fang Hua. It was an unfamiliar name, possibly foreign or at least it wasn't common around in Vale. She was taller than his partner but, then again most people most likely were. Not much intel could be gained at a glance but on closer inspection, there were two club-like weapons at her side. They were most likely Tonfas and probably packed quite a punch. The male's weapon however was obvious, a rapier and it was safe to assume that it could shift forms as well. He introduced himself as Violette De Cabana, now that was a familiar name. The Cabana family made art if memory served right. There may even a piece or two hanging in the Mansion somewhere.

As the group talked and discussed Arséne looked up at the sky, trying to find the sun. He looked at the sun and the direction where he and Yuki had just come from. And after a quick calculation in his head spoke "From the position of the sun, Ms. Ming and I came from the east. The same direction as Beacon." He points past Violette and Fang. "Meaning that direction is west, directly opposite from Beacon. Which I assume is where the crystal would be, and where we should be headed."

Arséne began to walk Westward and move out of the clearing but then halt in his tracks. He'll turn around and flash his practiced smile, "If that's okay with all of you." Once again he'll tip his hat. "And please forgive my rudeness. My name is Arséne Arcueid. It's a pleasure Miss Hua, Mr.Cabana."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back