• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RWBY ideas need 3 people for Ol' juggs

Favorite RWBY team member

• Ruby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weiss

• Blake

• Yang

• Total voters

the juggernaut

On an ever bending stream of Corruption
So I have had this idea for a RWBY Roleplay and I know everyone has tried it and some have gone far and some have died but I'm determined that if we have a small group we could do it, the only problem is I want people to join who really want to do this and would be wanting to do this for the fun of it. I need people who like to add story to the rp just for the fun of it, he'll you want to randomly add a villain go for it, want to add a event within the rp yeah! I like people who go out and type there thoughts!

Rules

1- people I need those willing to want this so please if you post know that you want to give this a good try

2- I'm no grammar nazi just don't give one word or just a single sentence reply.

3- if you are to be gone a while please say so I will always inform when I get off to those who I rp with.

Requirements

1- I need 2 guys and 2 girls technically one guy because Ill play a guy, so scratch that two girls and one guy it's so the genders are balanced for the possible team =D

2- passion to try! ^^

3- the first three to message will be picked then I'll make the pm for everyone to discuss details!

4- oh and we will use original characters of our own imagination!

And that's three! Ok so some time tomorrow I will message you all and we can start discussing characters and junk ^^ for now I'm heading to bed until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back