• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Hunter (An RWBY X Monster Hunter Crossover) OOC

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers I truly apologize for the lack of posts lately. I should have said something about being busy before now. But I haven't really had access lately.

Yes. Anytime you need to continue the story and I am not available due to (insert life/military schedule/visiting Narnia) please skip me. I do not want to be the one to hold everyone up.
Thank you for getting back to me! So long as we get some form of an update, whether I ask or not, is very much appreciated!

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers CapRock CapRock

*Bows deeply and kneels* I am sorry I was absent for the closing of the arc. This has been a much busier and longer work hours then I had anticipated.

If there is still room, I would like to humbly request to continue in the new arc. I will get a post up that will conclude the last arc and slide into the new one, if allowed.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers CapRock CapRock

*Bows deeply and kneels* I am sorry I was absent for the closing of the arc. This has been a much busier and longer work hours then I had anticipated.

If there is still room, I would like to humbly request to continue in the new arc. I will get a post up that will conclude the last arc and slide into the new one, if allowed.
Oh, there is still room! We were just trying to figure out how to get ChidoriGamer in, and found it. For you, we could say that Sean was assigned the same mission that our group was, investigating some happenings in Menagerie.

Sounds good. ^_^ I'll get that added in and have him come knock Manor door. Unless you would like to have something different happen.

Hey Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna I assume you are busy at this very moment, and I do not intend to make you feel rushed. But I would like to know when you would be able to post, so I can decide if we can move on or we should wait. I do not want to leave you behind, but I do not want to wait too long either.

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna It's been a while my friend. I am just checking up on you to see if you are still with us. I am aware you could possibly be busy with a hectic work schedule, but I would appreciate it if you could let me know when you will be back, or if we should keep going while we wait for you.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers I'm sorry I've been a ghost. My work/life balance has not been good lately, on top of the fact that I can no longer access RPN from my work computer. I'm not sure when I'll be back on a regular basis. I don't want to hold anyone up, please move on without me for now and I'll let you know when I'm back.

Thank you for checking in on me.

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers I'm sorry I've been a ghost. My work/life balance has not been good lately, on top of the fact that I can no longer access RPN from my work computer. I'm not sure when I'll be back on a regular basis. I don't want to hold anyone up, please move on without me for now and I'll let you know when I'm back.

Thank you for checking in on me.
Not a problem! I actually appreciate you getting back to me! Just let us know when you can start posting so we can give you a run down of what is going on when you get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back