• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Generations After Us (Currently Accepting)

The Prophet

The Loremaster
giphy.gif
Legends, stories scattered through time.

Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past.

Man, born from dust, was strong, wise, and resourceful, but he was born into an unforgiving world. An inevitable darkness, creatures of destruction. The creatures of Grim set their sights on man and all of his creations. These forces clashed and it seemed the darkness was intent on returning man’s brief existence to the void.

However, even the smallest spark of hope is enough to ignite change and in time, man’s passion, resourcefulness and ingenuity led them to the tools that would help even the odds.

This power was appropriately named, “Dust”.

Nature’s wrath in hand, man lit their way through the darkness and in the shadow’s absence, came strength, civilization, and most importantly, life.

Even the most brilliant lights eventually flicker and die. And when they are gone… darkness will return.

So, you may prepare your guardians… Build your monuments to a so-called free world, but take heed… I will not lose again. When they fall, know you sent them to their demise.

This is the beginning of the end, And I can't wait to watch you burn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It becomes increasingly harder to believe that the age of RWBY, JNPR, Beacon academy and the tyrany of Salem and her faction was over 2 decades ago. The heroes and villians of aged, becoming monuments of good and evil. Some got married, some had children. Some traveled the world in search of purpose. Others retreated into the dark corners of Remnant, biding their time before they could strike. But most had one thing in common. They entrusted their legacy to the next Generation. Now, the children of good and evil meet each other in Beacon Academy, determined to uphold their parent's legacy.... Or forge their own. Yet, as they each grow and develop, study and bond; not one is aware of a sinister evil set to wreak havoc on all of Remnant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4e3b42e4a8d926fa35c1ec59447ef292bb34553f_hq.gif
Hiya! My name's Kuroko, as you can see, and welcome to RPNation! (If you are new, that is ;D). My fellow comrades and I are members of the hosted project, "RWBY: Generations After Us", and as we reach the end of our first Arc, have decided to open up to anyone seeking to join our roleplay! We're a pretty cool bunch of people, so don't worry about experience or anything like that. Ah! Look at me, I've babbled on! They'll get mad if I waste your time.
tumblr_p3hdskUaf61rkcev7o10_500.gif
This RP is set after the events of RWBY and on the lives of their children! Pretty cool, right!? Of course it is! (Don't worry, your parents can be any RWBY character(s) you want! Me myself, my dad's Adam Taurus. Don't hate me :closedeyesfrown:) this RP has tons of action, story, friendship, and even some romance if you want <3. Really any genre you can think of.

Now for the part I was threaten- I mean asked to say. No edgelords! There were too many coming in, so a cap was established. (I had an edgelord, but you know, character development~) it's okay to have a dark past, but no evil and edgy personality. And while you can have an evil heritage, no evil characters 'kay? I don't oversee character approval, but they won't accept edgelords and bad people. And if you absolutely have to make a bad guy/girl, have a plan to make them good please. Take a look at the accepted characters for reference. (May I recommend Rook Byrne, Tsana Luna Khan, and Sage Auburn; they're phenomenal :D) I even offer to help you with your character(s) to hurry up your approval and maximize coolness. If you ever want to use a parent someone else already has, make sure to ask them for permission since you'd be siblings. It's only nice! And if you want to have a bio that has another player character, let em know and ask. That way you can work together to make the ultimate Bio!!!

Hope I didn't drone on to long; check out these links for more info and good stuff. Make sure you read the rules and how to apply <3 Hope to see you there!

Links:
How to apply: Here
RP Characters: Here
Rules: Here
Lore/History: Here
IC/Arc 1: Here
DirtyHappyDwarfmongoose-max-1mb.gif
GMs capable of loooking over your Character:
  • Me​
  • KarenAKAmint​
  • The Suspicious Eye​
  • Brinni​
  • Huntrey​

Last edited:
Just a heads up to anyone that wishes to join. You can send a request to join, but I would like that you send a character sheet of your character just below the request in order for us to work with you guys to fit you in the already established plot and characters.

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye is out head gm
I am working closely with her as her co-gm
As for Brinni Brinni he is in charge of characters, so try to woo him with incredible characters.

Thanks for taking interest in the rp!

So i'm taking my character wasn't accepted after all?
Oh, no, not that. We just have a process of working with people. You will be getting into contact with the other mods. They are currently offline, be patient with us as we have work and personal things that we do before the rp.

Hey all you lovely newbies. I want to let you all know that this is a detailed and dramatic Rp. It's darker than RWBY and not a lot of fairness in this one.

Currently Beacon has fallen, again. Salem revived through the sacrifice of her daughter. TmBeavon engulfed in a mass of black tendrils controlled by the immortal ruler. The citizens of Vale poisoned by Cinder Fall's daughter who posted as a Beacon student to smuggle in the poison. The city is destroyed, the people mutated into a human-grimm like creature called a Brutus. A tough and large fisted beast that wrecks havock around themselves. It's recently been discovered that the humans and faunuses inside are still alive. As if encased in a shell, once cracked they are more than likely to die. If in direct contact with sunlight they dissolve like any Grimm. A handful of these Brutus have been taken to a researcher in Shade Academy for study. However, the Brutus Grimm are strong and hard to subject and holding one even harder.

A few humans have been rescued from the rampage. The students at Beacon safe from the poisoning were evacuated along with the survivors to a quarantine camp in the outside limits of Vale, near Mount Glenn. For over a month these students have been surrounded by terrified survivors with little to no communication from the outside. However soon they will be given a mission that will save their home and their people from this disaster.

If you don't think you can write well enough or handle unfair or dark themes then you don't need to apply. Friends will betray, characters will die, you will face defeat, torture and pain. However, hopefully overcome them and find, hope, strength and a family that is far stronger than blood. Don't apply unless you're willing to put a good character through bhell and have them change for better or worse on the other end. Maybe try again for the lighter more childlike next chapter when this Rp is over with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back