• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Forgotten Times

Real quick, is it ok if I make the character an Arc?
I guess but probably consider that Arc won't be a well known name to everyone as it's been 300 years since the events of RWBY and only really famous people have any sort of legacy left over. Like for the most part salem and ozpin are known in history and large groups like the white fang. Or military involved people like james ironwood.

I guess but probably consider that Arc won't be a well known name to everyone as it's been 300 years since the events of RWBY and only really famous people have any sort of legacy left over. Like for the most part salem and ozpin are known in history and large groups like the white fang. Or military involved people like james ironwood.
Ah, I assumed within the spheres of the family the Arcs would still be well known since Jaune and Crocea mors is probably recognizable. Will it be a problem making a character with at least knowledge of the past of the Arcs since the mystery of the past seems to be an important part of this setting?

Ah, I assumed within the spheres of the family the Arcs would still be well known since Jaune and Crocea mors is probably recognizable. Will it be a problem making a character with at least knowledge of the past of the Arcs since the mystery of the past seems to be an important part of this setting?
Jaune might be known in Atlas as being a Atlas Operative from 300 years ago, but I'm not sure he'd be known for anything as of season 7 yet as he isn't famous for doing anything and james ironwood seems to keep the operatives and secrecy of the atlas military under a tight lock. Other than that I don't know why he'd be anyone than another nameless huntsmen who attended a school and participated in the vytal tournament from centuries ago, as far as history is concerned.
I'm trying to go off of whats happened in canon so far and he hasn't really stood out in society and only seems more important because he's the character of the show, but history won't care about that.
That's fine. It would make sense for them to know their own family lineage since I imagine most families try to keep track of that to some degree. That's kinda how things are in real life too.

Jaune might be known in Atlas as being a Atlas Operative from 300 years ago, but I'm not sure he'd be known for anything as of season 7 yet as he isn't famous for doing anything and james ironwood seems to keep the operatives and secrecy of the atlas military under a tight lock. Other than that I don't know why he'd be anyone than another nameless huntsmen who attended a school and participated in the vytal tournament from centuries ago, as far as history is concerned.
I'm trying to go off of whats happened in canon so far and he hasn't really stood out in society and only seems more important because he's the character of the show, but history won't care about that.
That's fine. It would make sense for them to know their own family lineage since I imagine most families try to keep track of that to some degree. That's kinda how things are in real life too.
cool, well then back to the grindstone!

btw you guys notice how we basically have 3 people with teleportation powers which are slightly different?

Teleportation is a cool ability, and I think even if multiple people have it slight variation makes it all the more useful. It definitely helps with range!

Ah, I hope I'm not being rude but I'd also like to ask if you are still accepting characters? Should I just put together a character sheet as seems to be desired at this point?

Ah, I hope I'm not being rude but I'd also like to ask if you are still accepting characters? Should I just put together a character sheet as seems to be desired at this point?
I know I'm not the person organizing this but they said it was a first come first serve kinda deal so it really is just whoever get out there CS's then they decide from there so you should still have an opportunity to join.

Hiya, is there any room for one more? Haven't been on the site in a while, a good ol RWBY rp seems like a nice way to get back in the swing of things

Hiya, is there any room for one more? Haven't been on the site in a while, a good ol RWBY rp seems like a nice way to get back in the swing of things
We're at 11. So you will be the last if you join. I will have to start after christmas most likely though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back