• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY/Destiny crossover anyone?

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well, after a pretty long while I've decided to start looking for another partner to RP with. Mostly because I'm still super bored even with the other RPs I'm running, and staying at home isn't really doing any favours (I miss going out on walks). Anyway, I'm Corrosion, I'm 18, and I like to do a lot of stuff. That's all you should know about me, and I don't feel like telling you anything else.

Okay, so, onto the story idea itself.

This is more or less a Character A from Universe X ends up in Universe Y and meets Character B there, and they have to figure out what to do. More specifically, Character A is Yang from RWBY, and Character B is my Guardian from Destiny. You'll be taking the role of Yang, and be my Guardian.

The synopsis is as follows:

A Fist is Better Than Any Gun - Losing control of Bumblebee during a thunderstorm and waking up in a whole new world fighting for her life against an endless tide of monsters a thousand times worse than the Grimm is not how Yang Xiao Long planned on spending her semester break. Luckily for her, she's fighting side by side with an immortal robot powered by space magic with an electric personality who loves punching everything. She just can't understand why he loves eating crayons, though...

It'll take Yang from in-between Volumes 2 and 3, and Destiny post-Shadowkeep expansion, likely in between Season of the Worthy and Season of Arrivals. Knowledge of Destiny isn't required, but would be great.

DM me if you're interested. I'd much rather take this conversation over to Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back