• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY // Canon x OC Fest // OOC [CLOSED]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I realized, jump the gun.

I just get upset when other people compare him to Jaune. I made him without Jaune even in mind. I'm just frustrated that people think I copied it off of Jaune, when this idea was my own from the start.
I can understand that feeling. While I didn't know your thought process in creating Albrecht, or how long he'd been around vs how long Jaune's semblance had been known, I realize you're not copying the character.

I can understand that feeling. While I didn't know your thought process in creating Albrecht, or how long he'd been around vs how long Jaune's semblance had been known, I realize you're not copying the character.
I apologize for the outburst, I've just had to defend my character in the past from such comparison, so I'm a bit defensive of this one.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount , feel free to put Albrecht in the Character Index. After we've spoken with Cap, we can formally accept him (or make changes, or anything else that needs done). But it'll be easier to find him if you put him there, so Cap doesn't need to sift through the OOC.

Question: This isn’t going to be sexually explicit is it? I’m fine either way, I’m just old fashioned in that I like romance. Which I think is especially important for one pairing up with Ruby.

Question: This isn’t going to be sexually explicit is it? I’m fine either way, I’m just old fashioned in that I like romance. Which I think is especially important for one pairing up with Ruby.
This RP is in accordance with RPN's rules, which means no sexually explicit RP.

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS , are you still in this? I'm not looking to rush you, but I haven't heard from you since starting the thread up, and I want to make sure you got the ping.
Hey, sorry! I've had a hectic few days and haven't had much time to be on. I'll be free in a few hours, though. Sorry again to keep you waiting!

Okay, I'm back, and I've had time to look everything over. Looking good so far.
In regards to playing Weiss against Elekta Kount Elekta Kount 's Albrecht, I think it'd be an enjoyable experience. I really like pairing contrasting personalities, and Weiss' outspoken, commanding personality against Albrecht's initial quiet awkwardness is something that I'm really looking forward to seeing in writing. I'm sure that at first, she probably won't think very highly of him and might even take advantage of him, but once she sees his prowess and confidence in battle (maybe he saves her at some point?) she'll definitely start warming up to him.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Steel Accord Steel Accord can we agree on a team name before we make much more headway into character creation? I like SAFR (Sapphire) or FALU (a shade of red). I am open to other ideas, but I figure it's a good idea to get one agreed on sooner than later so we end up with a legible one.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Steel Accord Steel Accord can we agree on a team name before we make much more headway into character creation? I like SAFR (Sapphire) or FALU (a shade of red). I am open to other ideas, but I figure it's a good idea to get one agreed on sooner than later so we end up with a legible one.
I was planning on my gal having a name that started with R, so I'm in support of SAFR. Of course, this is subject to change based on further developments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back