• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bewithered

i am BEGGING for more rwby roleplays lol. here are some general guidelines! btw, let me know if you're keeping current on volume 9 or not/how much of the show you've watched so i can avoid any spoilers for ya!
  • i'm 19, and i would prefer you to be 16+!
  • generally i prefer plots within the canon universe, though we can deviate from what actually happened in canon so far if we'd like. i'd at least like to keep remnant and aura/semblances! i can share plot ideas for pretty much any pair upon connection
  • i can do threads in dms onsite or on discord (in dms or in a server)!
  • i can do anything from semi-lit/advanced lit atm! a good, solid three/four paragraphs per reply is my default, but i can adjust to you accordingly! not looking for super long novella atm.
here's a masterlist of possible pairs we could do! i prefer them to be romantic, and i'll put a ! next to my favorites. if i have a preferred character, i'll put them in parentheses.
  • (ruby) x oscar !
  • jaune x (pyrrha)
  • jaune x weiss !
  • (blake) x sun
  • blake x yang
  • sun x mercury
  • ren x (mercury)
  • (yang) x mercury
  • qrow x clover !
  • qrow x ozpin !
  • (qrow) x summer
  • emerald x (mercury)
  • feel free to suggest others! worst case scenario, i decline, so just have a backup!
feel free to message me or comment here if you're interested!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back