• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! Tea here!

I'm looking for anyone who'd be interested in doing Rwby roleplay, shipping cannon characters! I personally perfer MxM pairings. I'm currently obsessed with Cloqwork, Qrow \ Ozpin— so I'd absolutely love to do a roleplay shipping the two of them. I'm open to most aus {Expect for modern aus, I won't do these kinds of aus}, or more cannon compliment plots. Also, I'm completely open to brainstorming something up!
I do presently have an au already though up to be used— but if it's not the most interesting. Like I said before, I'm totally down to brainstorm something up.

My writing style ranges from semi-literate to advance literate. However, I do perfer to match my roleplay partners response length.

I don't have very many triggers, but I'll let you know what they are in dms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back