• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: [Broken World] (Alternate Universe)

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
39D563D8-7E0A-4521-9B6A-30B71776BA90.jpeg
4 years after beacons fall:
The world is broken, civilizations are at war against one another while the Grimm run rampant under the rule of the dark goddess Salem. Many former students, now grown people, forced themselves to become huntsman and huntresses despite lacking education, though not many unite under one flag. The white fang run rampant with their new Grimm allies under the rule of one Adam Taurus, the relics have fallen in Salem’s grasp and Team JNPR and Team RWBY have both fallen to become her slaves in death. The militaries have fallen by betrayal, propaganda, and deceit.

Truly, there is no hope of peace and prosperity as their once was back before this cruel time.
As a huntsman/huntress, your job is to protect the innocent..but without the governments to keep in check, you now have a few choices.
1. Join Salem to rule over all of Remnant.
2. Continue your job and protect the innocent people from the clutches of death.
3. Become a mercenary, and work for the benefit of money.
4. Travel all of remnant and hope to find a way to put an end to this chaos.

Semi-Canon roles (Available!):
1. Evil Ruby ( DoomyGloom DoomyGloom )
2. Evil Weiss (Available)
3. Evil Blake (Available)
4. Evil Yang (Available)
5. Evil Jaune ( Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- )
6. Evil Nora (Available )
7. Evil Pyrrha ( xAlter xAlter )
8. Evil Ren ( xAlter xAlter )
9. Salem ( Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- )
10. Adam Taurus ( Insidi Insidi )
For more information on the semi-canon roles, DM me

Last edited:
Just for the sake of (Nearly) everyone possibly getting a chance of a role before OC’s get involved, I’d say the maximum is 2

If that’s what you want, then sure, they’re yours!

If you know any RWBY RPers that might be interested, don’t be afraid to spread the word.

I knew one. He/she may not be around anymore. If push comes to shove, we can always double if need be

Welcome! Want a semi-canon role, or would you like to play an OC for this?

Very well, I'll get the CS up by monday or tuesday

Hey! Can I get Evil Pyrrha and evil Ren?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back