• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY anyone?

TheReborn

Reborn and it feels so good!
Hello everyone that comes to my humble little request thread! I've been away for a while, but I've come back and have been Reborn, and would love to do something based on RWBY! I do not mind MXF or FXF depending on the pairings involved! If you have a pairing you are craving, I would love to double up, and play a vast amount of characters. I typically match my partners post length, so I'm not too picky on that. (Though please no one liners, that's about the only real qualm you will find out of me!)

A little bit about me: I am in the Eastern Standard time zone, and I am working third shifts at the current moment. I will try to at least get you a post a day, maybe more on a good day, and sometimes it may be a full day before I get to you. Just drop me a message to remind me! I'm 26 years of age, and I can play male or female roles.

I would love to craft out a plot with someone based on whatever pairings the people would want. If you want a slow-burn romance driven plot, I'm a'okay with that. Want something faster paced with action? I'm down. Mixture of both? Sounds like a good time to me! Want to shift them into an AU? I am a billion percent sure we can work it out! Want it to start from the beginning and rewrite things? I'd be down. Want it to start after Season 5? Sure thing. Wanna do multiple pairings, I'm down! Wanna start with one pairing and have a story that shifts the pairings to different places, that sounds like a juice angst-ridden plot and I'd love it!

Angst/Drama/Romance/Light-Hearted? You name it, I'm game.

Onto the pairings and characters I would like to play! If you wanna do something with OCs, I like to craft them specifically for the roleplay in question, so just give me a heads up!

TOP CRAVINGS(If you suggest one of these, you will have my heart forever!)
Ruby Rose x Weiss Schnee (I'd be willing to play either character!)
Ruby Rose x Cinder Fall (I'd be willing to play either character, but would lean more towards Ruby.)

The OtherPairings!(Not quite as high up there as the above, but this doesn't need any convincing)
Pyrrha Nikos x Ruby Rose (Either)
Pyrrha Nikos x Jaune Arc (Either)
Weiss Schnee x Blake Belladonna (Either)
Yang Xiao Long x Blake Belladonna (Would prefer to play Blake)
Yang Xiao Long x Ruby Rose (Sue me. It's a guilty pleasure.)(Would prefer to play Ruby)
Qrow Branwen x Winter Schnee (With this, I would love to double up with Ruby/Weiss)
Nora Valkyrie x Lie Ren(Either)
Penny Polendina x Ruby Rose(Either)
Coco Adel x Anyone (Just ask. I'd love to play her or against her)

OC x OC
Canon x OC(Would double up, if you prefer, but I'm not big on making an OC just to pair it with a Canon)

Any other pairings, just ask! I'm sure I'll more than likely say yes!

PM Me any questions, and I am open to Discord roleplay as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back