• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Deary

~Vibing along the cosmos~
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
The day has arrived where students take their first trip to Beacon Academy. A prestigious academy ran by Headmaster Blanche Vos, and the teachers are professional Hunters of a higher caliber ranging from famous by business and or their valiant deeds. Currently, new recruits are making their way over on an airship for what seems an hour or more. Regardless, some felt anxious, excited, or amused by the view from above. They were passing by a city making it's way towards a range of forest. Two girls, twins patiently stare at the scenery...well...one was calmly observing while their white-haired sister practically has her hands against the glass like an overexcited puppy. Ironic, given how Atomic is the canine of the family. Sapphiria moved from glass to glass as if shifting places would make a difference. "Oh look, Atomic!" Sapphiria pointed out. "It looks almost like home. The Pine trees, the scent of nature, and morning dew. Oh...I miss home." She pouted. Atomic rolls her eyes, "it's too late to turn back so don't bother whining. You've already made a promise to mom and dad that you wouldn't complain." Sapphiria spins on her heels then leans against the glass, hands shoved in her army jacket with a slouched. "I know. I can't help it. This is new and we've never been too far from home. I can't believe you're totally ok with this."

"Some of us are not children and human. My wolf side wanted to travel than being on one side. Ya know, like dad? He sometimes has trouble staying in one spot that's why he hunts." Sapphiria shrinks sensing her sister grow irked as she occasionally is nowadays. The only thing that works to avoid conflict is keeping quiet. "Yeah." She mumbled. After a long pause, Atomic stands and takes her to leave. "H-hey, where are you going?" Sapphiria reached out. "I'm going to the bathroom, alone." She emphasized before proceeding to the bathroom only to stand far away on the edge of the ship and sigh. Atomic stares at the ground, arms crossed trying to compose her internal conflict. Her temper was getting out of hand and she had no idea how to be. The fight was so sudden and now forced to go to school the next day leaving the tension in between. Sapphiria distressed stares at the ground as well unsure of what to do.

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 IDKnuggets IDKnuggets EldridSmith EldridSmith Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

17569_JLtuBS8S.png
Ichor pulled at the ribbon that encircled her throat, more than a bit eager to remove it and do away with how it seemed to simply add to the suffocating silence that surrounded her. Her father had insisted on it, some odd remnant of her mother that he wanted to see on her. Honestly, it just made her feel out of place amongst the people happily chatting around her.

Ichor supposed that it had more to do with her clothes though, the obviously warm coat, boots, tights, and the long sleeved dress denoting her status as one of the Atlas fly-in's, what with the early Summer weather that still clung to the air around here.

She supposed removing the coat would help her blend in a little more, but it made her feel warm, safe, and a little less pathetic than was probably necessary.

Sighing to herself, she tucked the ribbon into one of her pockets, and let her hands trail to Selene and Helios, which were folded away in their Compound Bow form and strapped to her back for the moment. In case the academy initiation decided to be... Proactive, like Atlas Academy's had been when her father had attended with the rest of Team AINE.

Turning her gaze to the window behind her, she swallowed past the lump in her throat, and tried to think about better things.

Maybe she would end up with a partner who would do most of the talking for her?

Lucoco

Out of all kind of vehicles, it must be an airship right, of course of course. Lucoco gazed downward towards the scenery below, it was no doubt beautiful but she was too nauseus to care about that. You see she had a special condition that made her senses sent conflicting messages to her brain whenever she's in an airship motion sickness. It's an inherent condition that all of her family suffers and she still remember clearly the first time they board an airship and all of them just collapsed together inside their cabin unable to do anything else.

Fortunately she was much more tolerant to it now, unfortunately the sickness still made her looks like she's going to puke anytime soon. Her hands were clenching a big plastic bag in case she needs to, but she forced herself to hold it in. She already ate the pills, only eat plain breads for the last 24 hours and rubbed some balms on all four of her ears. This should be fine! Next step, she should distract herself with something!

Lucoco scanned the wide hall the students had been placed into. Some of them seems to had already know each other, but she knows no one here. Her eyes kept darting between one student to another until her eyes caught the sight of a compound bow strapped to someone else's back. Her prediction of being the only one who use a bow was proven wrong and she's happy about it!

"T-that's a nice bow you have there. I thought all students will go guns blazing. Ehehehe." Lucoco slowly dragged herself acorss the room and approached the girl, the girl looks like she's wearing something very formal but Lucoco didn't seems to take much attention on fashion.

Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

17569_JLtuBS8S.png
Ichor blinked, a bit confused by the girl who had just come up to her, hands snapping away from Selene and Helios a little to fast for it to be mistaken as wanting to focus on the conversation at hand. She bit her lip, and shifted her weight to one leg.

The words registered a moment later, before Ichor's cheeks took on a light pink hue due to embarrassment.

"Er, not exactly," she made an odd motion with her left hand, as to gesture towards Selene and Helios, her right hand contorting behind her to tap at the weapon, "Helios and Selene here are mecha-shift, they double as dual axes and automatic pistols as well."

She made a sudden jutting motion with her hip, as though gesturing to something else, an errant idea maybe, "I'm actually working towards a feature where they'll be able to connect and extend at the ends to become a double sided polearm... Or maybe a way to become a great-axe would be a better option..."

She trailed off with an awkward laugh.

[Interactions: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread (Lucoco)]

Tanner trailed a fond hand along the walls of the airship. A fine vessel, though still too new to have proper crew marks. In time, as crews grew more confident in their vessels, little markers would start to pop up. Either little instructions on how to handle a ship’s unique quirks, or just random knick-knacks stashed away in nooks and crannies. This ship still felt too fresh from the wharf to really have that rugged reliable air about her, but she would soon. Already he knew of the chart etched in the back of the wing spar, and the plant pot on the bridge.

Satisfied the ship would hold for now, Tanner checked in on his soon to be fellow students.

Up on the ceiling of the passenger compartment, the maintenance hatch rattled, then spat out a ladder. Tanner subsequently slid down with an ease born of years of experience. Tanner reckoned he didn't strike too imposing or overwhelming a figure given the lack of visible weapons on him for now. He even took special care to clean up before the journey to make a good first impression. Though his hair didn't agree with his comb and still spiked out in whatever way it liked. His leather jacket shined so the scuffs didn't draw the eye too much. He kept the toolbelt though, he felt naked without it.

The young man convinced the ladder to go back up with a light shove, turned around and nodded at the first person in front of him. Some blonde girl with blue eyes, looking kind of distressed, with a pair of scissor like blades on her back.

“Aye there lass. Wassthamatta? Nervous or did I just miss a spot o’ trouble?”

Deary Deary

Last edited:
1626635131117.png Rai sat in his usual garb on the airship, however it was drawn as to not expose any skin, and his halberd was currently shrunk down onto his back forming a sort of plate with the interlocking sections of the handle and the bladed head tucked into a nice square for easy transport without anyone getting cut. The tip on the back side of the halberd was a one time ranged explosive intended to damage the wings of flying creatures to ground them, but it was also neatly tucked into the inner workings of it. His sword on the other hand was an old fashioned style made from a single piece of of high grade steel with a razor sharp blade. It sad comfortably at his side, ready to be drawn at a moments notice.

He sat patiently in the hold of the airship with the others, he looked around and watched the pair of siblings squabble with one another playfully. He would go over to comfort the boy if it gained him anything... but it only seemed like sibling drama and it wasn't socially acceptable for someone to intervene. He disliked how his shirt was currently pulled together to keep his chest from showing, he much preferred having it more loose and mobile for action, but it wasn't something socially accepted in confined spaces such as this, he knew he could get away with it during exercises and in the dorm at least, for now he just had to put up with it.

People seemed to finally settle down some as things went, and approaching others was now the best course of action. He had reviewed a list of his potential high status classmate candidates from a docket, but of those on the ship who actually arrived on time for the flight the most high status one was Ichor Sable. Her father was involved with the military and politics as an inventor, having connections to him would certainly be useful for climbing the ranks. He looked over once more after scanning the people to find a bunny girl over with Ichor. The girl didn't look too good either...

Rai decided to approach now before things started getting awkward in case the bunny girl did in fact lose her lunch over Ichor, at the very least he could try and use his cloak as a shield and a socially acceptable excuse to free himself from the fact he had to keep it drawn tight. He managed to overhear the last parts regarding guns a blazing and Ichor's response due to the close proximity of the cabin. "Please pardon me for intruding, but I couldn't help but notice you also used melee weaponry." Rai stated with a polite smile as he approached the two. "Would you mind if I joined you? I see most of the other students use guns so I thought it best to find a sparring partner for melee." He stated as he gestured to the seat on the other side of Ichor. "I heard you mention making a greataxe from the two? I have a halberd and I could teach you how to use one if you decide to configure them like one." He stated with an enthusiastic smile. Sure it was all an act, but he was very good at acting... after he had been nothing but a toy to some of his past "friends" he learned how to make sure something like that never happened again. "I'm Rai Warutsu by the way."
Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

• 712baf81176d119f110cc7b60cc960c2.jpg
    Chrysos Kane

The past few days had been eventful for young Chrysos Kane. Three days prior he had awoken in the infirmary at Beacon Academy with no idea how he had gotten there. His memories of what came before were hazy, naturally repressed to protect him from the trauma of what he had experienced.

The teacher that had brought him back to Beacon after the battle filled him in on all the details, offered him a place to learn at Beacon. Chrysos felt uncomfortable just thinking about his Semblance, the two weeks of his life spent comatose after using it and the loss of control when it had triggered. Nobody could say for sure whether the way he had gone berserk on the Grimm was caused by the trauma of what he had witnessed, or if it was an innate part of his newfound ability.

To take his mind off of things the blonde decided to flip through his notebook. Within were housed notes on all the Grimm, Hunters, and Huntresses he had encountered so far. Tears clouded his eyes as he reached the page detailing his father, Ash Kane. He had been adding to the page since he was ten years old, there was no Hunter he admired more in the world and even though he couldn’t remember it the wolf boy's heart still locked up thinking about his death.

Last edited:
17569_JLtuBS8S.png
"Rai Warutsu?"

Ichor asked, a bit put off by the name, brows furrowing and quietly filing away his offer for a later time, she hadn't known their family had a son, much less that said son was aiming for Beacon of all places... Well, nonetheless, it would be rude to refuse, she gestured to the spot beside her with a tilt of her head, "I don't mind, really, Ichor Sable."

She looked over at the other girl, and studied her face a bit, unable to place her face anywhere, before turning back to Rai.

In the most innocent manner she could muster, Ichor tried to study his face a bit more, trying to place his face to any of her classmates back at Shelter Basic, (and subsequently pushed the fact that he was attractive to back of her mind, in that little compartment where she kept the code for her Nuclear Dust case and under which floorboard she kept her diary), before sighing.

"Did, you, uh," she fumbled a bit, smoothing out her coat a bit, before forcing a small smile, "did you attend Shelter Basic Academy, perchance?"

And then back to the other girl, "I didn't quite catch your name...?"

[Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith (Rai), and Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread (Lucoco)]

0F5C1EF3-BE57-452D-8232-DF369E9FCB52.jpeg
Asher Cobalt
Interaction: open​
Lounging upon one of the airships seats was a male who expression was a almost lackadaisical grin for the new hunter was rather happy. A sort of whetstone in hand he wore away at the time sharping a curved crystalline long sword that bore a resemblance to obsidian. Next to them was some unholy combination of a what seemed to be a sword been attached to some type of auto canon. The crest emblazed upon the side of the weapon, that of a castle or at least resembling one coloured dark red instead of its normal blueish colour, made it clearer Who this man was. A member of the prestigious cobalt family knowing for custom to order weaponry it explained the strange sword cannon. there name was Asher and they certainly had the build to carry the odd weapon towering and muscular was the easiest was to describe asher, his clothing choices leaving little to the imagination as he sort some kind of tight fitting sleeveless Top thing jeans and a jacket loosely hanging, a set of blackish horned poke out of his head and similar material dotted some of his skin and a tail hung lazily off the side of the seat. Only other notable thing was how much hot the air was around Asher it honestly seemed rather fitting considering his name.

asher watched he others start to chat and kinda shrugged he was comfortable and inevitably there would be introductions so why bother now when he can just relax and wait? so that made a lot of sense to Asher just time to wait and see.

Lucoco

"Ohh, that's good. Really good. I think greataxe would be better. You already have dual wield, might as well go for the big boom." Lucoco suggested, just by talking and taking her mind away from the fact that they're riding an airship already made her feels so much better.

Then this boy suddenly barged in and laser focus his attention on her new friend! Lucoco gazed on Rei Warutsu. She didn't like someone taking her spotlight and how he just ignored her. She would protect Ichor from this playboy!

"Hey! Hey! Hey! I am Lucoco Chocoberry. The greatest melee fighter from my place!" She introduced herself loudly, just to make sure Rai couldn't ignore her this time. She shoot a challenging gaze at the boy. "I can be a good melee sparring partner and know how to use axes too!"

Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
1626641370601.png Rai smiled at Ichor as he quietly sat down beside her, making sure that his sword wasn't poking her. "Thanks, and it's nice to meet you Ichor." He stated as he watched the proceedings of Ichor looking at Lucoco, before Ichor looked at him. He made himself blush in response and proceeded to look away shyly. Talking to a girl it's normal to be nervous, and it puts off suspicion considering it made him look more innocent. She then spoke up regarding academies. "I transferred there from Sanctum Academy in Minstral when I was fourteen." He stated in a friendly tone. "Did you also go there then? Forgive me if we haven't met before, I mostly stayed in the training grounds. My brother looks up to me so I wanted to make sure I had something to impress him with so I was always learning martial arts." He said rubbing the back of his head with a smile. Mentioning one's family typically disarmed other people and made them feel a more personal connection to the person giving the information.

Rei himself hadn't heard what Lucoco said as he only caught what Ichor said in response as he was making his way over from the other side of the cabin. She seemed off put by his approach, reason unknown. "Nice to meet you Lucoco." He said putting on a friendly smile. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore you, I just didn't hear what you said and I saw you had a bow so I didn't think you were a melee combatant... forgive me for that." He said with an apologetic look. "I'll gladly spar with you as well once we get to the academy." He said with beaming grin, he wasn't lying as much with this one, as he did seek to improve himself either with a new challenge to overcome or showing he was better. If she was perhaps still on guard, he had a trump card for getting on people's good side. "I brought some chocolate chip cookies my mom made for me with to share with my new friends, would you two like one?" He stated with a disarming smile as he held out two plastic wrapped cookies from the bag tied to his side.
Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

• Saphiria Blackwell
    0433924596ea4f100d0a3a2d3173032a.jpg Saphiria focused on the ground thinking about her sister. The distance was new and had no idea how to go about it especially when juggling school and personal issues. She was used to talking about them with her parents even Daniel, but she's no longer home, she's on her own, a right of passage to think for herself. She hated the idea, but it's an inevitable factor in life.

The sound of a ladder, startles the girl, and descending it is a quirky-looking boy. He seemed so confident without a care in the world. Then his eyes lock onto hers, somehow inviting him over. Based on his query, it was the pitiful look on her face. Sapphiria blushes lightly out of embarrassment. She should be excited to talk, but her sister was on her mind seemingly ruining the mood. Nevertheless, she isn't planning on disregarding the lad. His accent had taken her aback before responding with another question
    , "I-I'm sorry, what? I didn't quite catch that."

Dmitri Tolenka Dmitri Tolenka

Last edited:
He leaned back against the side of the ship, quite at ease. Ooh he could spot the school already from here! The place looked swanky. Lots of towers, space, and fancy bells and whistles all over it. A grin crept on his face just at the sight in front of him. No, bad Tanner. He snapped back his focus to the girl in front of him, he got here to try and be social.

"Looked like ye had tha weight o' tha world on ye shoulders is all. Figured ye might need a sec to talk bout it, or at least take yer mind off it. This a bad moment then?" Tanner replied. There were plenty of other people to talk with, so if the girl needed space, it was no skin off his back. He tried a grin he hoped conveyed his feeling of 'I am not here to hurt you, I want to be your friend' as he looked her in the eye. He did keep his distance and grant her enough personal space to back off if she wanted.
Deary Deary

Sapphiria Blackwell
0433924596ea4f100d0a3a2d3173032a.jpg Again, Saph lowers her gaze finally understanding. "Oh...yeah." She squirms in her stance fiddling with the idea of sharing, but she also wanted to prove she could try solving things on her own. To shift the conversation, she chooses the latter of putting up a front by sending him a reassuring smile. "Oh, I'm fine, thank you. I was just lost in thought. I guess I'm really nervous. I've never been to any academy let alone surrounded by people. Socializing wasn't one of my choices" The thought of home calms her. "I came from the mountains living remotely on an island on the lake. That probably sounds weird, huh?" She sweat drops suddenly feeling bashful. "Um...where are you coming from?"

Nula Dopplers
The daylight dreamer

1626647363983.png

Interaction: None

The blue sky and the ground’s green reflect back on her spectacles like a mirrored window, looking down on the eyes of a bird. Everything seems to move slow when high enough in altitude. The hum of the flying machine only served as noises in the background along with the lively chatter of passengers aboard, each soul is a potential hunter of their own right.

A Meek, small and gentle girl was among one of them. The long sleeve of the jacket conceals her hands as well as a portion of her babyface. Her skin pales like the shattered moon seen after the set of the sun, short scarlet hair styled that she never seemed to have changed since elementary. She could have been nugatory if it weren’t for the fact that she too was aboard the ship. She peers into the vast horizon with a wondering thought of what awaits her on this new adventure.

Can i even do this?
What if i didn’t try hard enough?
Is it possible to hunt alone?

Questions she murmured to herself hopefully didn’t get caught by eavesdropping individuals. Undivided attention to the outside world was her only source of comfort. The white hood over head she now wore to narrow her peripheral vision and give the feeling of safety. The slight tap of her left black shoe was an attempt to muffle the chatter and going far as to relocate to the less populated windows.

Lucoco

"Yes, yes. Apology accepted." Lucoco nodded approvingly at Rai's gesture even though she was still feeling something off from him, but she couldn't pinpoint what was it. Was it his expression? Hmm? Lucoco would study his face later. For now, he pulled out a few bag of cookies! Her face immediately changed from being suspicious to brimming with excitement as she took one of the bag.

"Oo, cookies thank you!" She openedthe bag and eagerly ate the cookies. She didn't comment much about it but looking at how fast she gobbled the snacks it was clear she enjoyed the cookies. Until suddenly she stopped eating and her face turned pale.

"Sorry, I must-" Lucoco didn't finish her sentence as she dashed towards the direction of the bathroom with her plastic bag under her face. Her motion sickness was acting up again and she didn't want others to see her throwing up.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

Nula Dopplers
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

It seems that regardless of window position she takes. No area is ever safe with the constant repositioning of students on board. The hooded young lady had to evacuate to the center hull while avoiding students along the way.

Her head remained looking down to the well cleaned flooring. She passed a few students who seem to have known each other or so she understood. She hoped not to encounter anyone who recognizes her regardless if she knows them or not. While she did not have many who know her, she still believes that it’s a small world after all. Other than the observation of students there is also unique weapon types she could only dream of having. Most she assumed was handcrafted by the students. Only to droop her head down more that hers are nothing compared to the other students gear.

When one dwells too much into their thoughts sometimes the body just moves on it’s on. Eith this basic error, the girl found herself in a scene. Colliding with another student she did, losing her focus while she attempts to clean her glasses. Even with the increase of heat, she assumed there was just a machine nearby. Bumping into them and with the body heat she jolted backwards and fell to the floor, dropping her pair of of sight.

“Ah... h... Noo....”

She whined softly. Her sleeves patted helplessly onto the floor. Not knowing she even bumped to a student for she had no apology muttered.

• 712baf81176d119f110cc7b60cc960c2.jpg
    Chrysos Kane

Chrysos wiped the tears from his eyes and gave his head a gentle shake. This was no time to cry, soon they would all be at Beacon Academy. He was lucky to have been invited to train at such a prestigious school, one where the potential in every other student was clear at just a glance.

“Beacon Academy, here we come" he muttered under his breath, face lighting up at all the possibilities ahead. The blonde boy couldn’t wait to train with a team of his very own. His father had been a renowned Huntsmen and leader of team AMBR, until their teammate Maroon had murdered his partner Brine Sea. Hopefully the Faunus' own team would stick together better than team AMBR had.

His daydreams of teams and fighting Grimm were soon interrupted as another Faunus dashed by him. The girl looked ready to be sick, making a beeline for the bathroom with a plastic bag held near her face. "Poor bunny, I hope for her sake that we reach the school soon"

1626672179006.png
Asher Cobalt
Interaction: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
looking around for a while Asher yawned having finished sharping his blade he'd place it down on the seat and slowly rise to his full hight and stretching with a slight yawn having though mabye it was time to chat with someone as the male was feeling a little bored at the moment however he'd not even taken more then a few steps when he felt something bump into into his torso. looking down at the disterbence he'd scratch his head a little bit seeing it was a rather awkward girl with glasses and a hoodie said glasses had dropped to the ground, as the girl was now sprawled out on her back and on the floor. Asher chuckled just a little grabbing the guys arm gently and pulling her up a little too roughly as it just caused the poor girl to impact with asher again. "oh sorry bout that i didn't mean to be in your way" Asher said calmly grabbing the girl by the shoulder so she wouldn't fall over again and gently putting the glasses on the girls nose again. "anyway sup im Asher Cobalt whats your name?" he'd ask bending down so it was somewhat easier for the much shorter girl to see him.

Nula Dopplers
The daylight dreamer
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1626676963490.png

All she needed was to feel shape of her own spectacles into floor as she crawled for it like a child reaching for their toy. Her face stressed as she heard a chuckle from what she assumed is from another student, potentially mocking her. She searched faster aimlessly until something warm came into grabbed her bicep. Letting out a small gasp of shock by the sudden grapple even attempting to pull away. A voice spoke to her as she gazed into the blurry world, there was someone in front of her, she could not identity familiar shapes and elements but the sudden hot air. Apologizing for getting in his way? Not to her. She felt like she is at fault here.

She was pacified the moment her glasses gave her back her vision. It was all clear again. What faced her was a young man built like a capable huntsman. His size intimidated the poor girl, overwhelmed by the presence of the other student. Her hoodie fell back to reveal her short red hair. The glasses resized her metal colored eyes and breaths audible from the startled girl. His name was Asher Cobalt.

She could stare Asher right into his fierce eyes she felt like she is in deep trouble but he seemed relaxed and doesn’t post as non hostile. Mix of emotions scattered wildly in her mind trying to process what to think and what to say.

“I’m sorry...”

She replied as a stall to pretend atleast she is not ignoring the guy. Putting her hand over her mouth as a comfort habit. When you are being held on the shoulder by a tall boy with arms long enough to atill reach, she replied.

“N-Nula... I’m...N... Nula... I’m sorry...”

Last edited:
Atomic Blackwell
05d1a1b8cf1af8c840f879630eee1aff.jpg To Atomic's surprising dismay, her gaze had no effect on them and continued to speak as though he was concerned for her well-being when he knew nothing of her background. He was probably after one thing that Daniel and her father casually mentioned. She isn't planning on accommodating his desires. She growls against the glass trying to block out his yammering. "I'm not sure what's going on in that brain of yours, but the answer is clearly none of your business. If it will get you off my back I will tell you that I'm fine, just a personal sibling issue." She froze not know what in the world she spilled the beans. She slaps a hand over her mouth blushing at her foolishness.

She clears her throat and closes her eyes. "Forget it. You're not getting anything out of me." She huffed. Part of her wanted to say what she was feeling in hopes of finding some kind of way to ease her thoughts, yet she felt skeptical and certainly it's a desperate attempt to comply with his game. Atomic thought long and hard before deciding if Indigo did not leave, she would give him a second chance. What's the worst that can happen?

The question was just too good when one of the students ran over to their vicinity seemingly pale-green to to the bone. She was a little reminder of her sister and for some reason jumps to her side. "H-hey are you alright?"

IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Last edited:
1626672179006.png

Asher Cobalt
Interaction: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
the girl's reaction to his help left asher kinda surprised and he honestly wasn't sure how to react. why was she so apologetic over what happened it wasn't like it was her fault more his own carelessness he'd frown features softening from the rugged expression to that of an almost worried look. eventually, through a lot of stuttering, the girl managed to explain she was named Nula and thusly gave a small smile to her. and gently patting her on the head. "hey it's ok no need to keep saying sorry hmm" asher took a moment to think and he had a great idea at least in his mind.. lifting the girl up slightly he'd give her a hug rather tightly for a few seconds before putting her back down and grinning. "feeling better there? I know a hug always makes me feel a little better you seem honestlt super stressed at the moment just sit down and relax a little bit hey? Nula you good now?" he'd ask with a calm cheerfulness and also patting her on the head once more.

"I see. It's a bit overwhelming then? Not worry lass I don' reckon they bite. At least not 'fore ye ask em nicely." Tanner asked as he scratched his mind to try and come up with something comperable. Something to give context to the feeling she described. Probably somewhat like how he would be forced to stay on terra firma for the foreseeable future, but amplified. He involuntarily let fly a sigh. That was not a nice feeling, and he gladly took the chance to talk about something else to take her mind off it.

"Where I came from? I grew up on one o these! Well, older an less fancy, but quite dependable in her own way. Been all o'er the place 'fore I settled on a course. Seen the floating rocks of Mistral and the sky bleed over Atlas. Trust me lass, livin' in a single place isn't anywhere near the weirdest top ten I seen already. An hey! Ye'll get to see them sights too once ye get through Beacon!" he said, quite happy to rattle off some tales. He spied a person running to the bathroom, and supressed a chuckle.

"Ye seem to handle yeself well for a brickfoot unlike tha poor lass o'er there. Ye flown before?"

Deary Deary

Sapphiria Blackwell
0433924596ea4f100d0a3a2d3173032a.jpg Sapphiria's companion states that he has traveled the world on an airship. Her eyes sparkle with envy yet in awe at the fact that he was the complete opposite of her, and yet, it's a full circle of what they have in common. They both need to expand their horizons on being social. At least the lad got to see something even for a moment. All Saph and Atomic had were each other, the village and of course nature. His words of encouragement meant a lot than he could imagine. Thus far, she's been terrified of how she would be treated and her luck, she was blessed with a kind person as her first encounter.

Sapphiria's smile widens and like an excitable puppy leans in with stars in her eyes. "That is so cool! What was it like to see different places and did you get to enjoy anything on your journey? You're kind of like the opposite of me yet the same." She babbled forgetting to even breath when bombarding him with questions.

Lucoco

Oops, she finally did it. She filled her plastic bag. Time to tie it up so the smell wouldn't bother anyone. A girl seemed to be concerned about her and asked about her condition. She just replied with a thumb up with a slightly shaky hand.

"I'm fine! Just emptying my stomach so I can move faster." Lucoco jogged in place trying to make herself looks healthier. She noticed there's a boy near the faunus girl so she gave him a wave too, thinking they're friend with each other.

"Thank you for the concern though. This is my first time boarding an airship this big!"

Deary Deary IDKnuggets IDKnuggets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back