• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Running Triangles (OOC)

Vote if you're ready for the time-skip. We'll wrap things up at that point but in a smooth manner.

• 9:00p - 12:00a Next Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:00p - 12:00a Next Day (includes generated pairings)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:00p - 12:00a Same Day

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I could make mine non-binary to sorta even it out, but then one of my rumors wouldn't make sense, lol--

Hmmm I was thinking of making a younger sister for my character...that's a club manager.

Hey, it'll work out eventually. I think we have plenty of time before people start officially changing their FB status to taken.
Maybe some one-night stands, but those don't count toward the finalization of couples in the story lmao xD

Tfw your character doesn't have a crush yet but you wanna join the roleplay: ;-;.
Lol xD just decide who you want him to start off crushing on (it can be random) and go from there. They'll most likely change, but deciding beforehand gives us slight history to the story and establishes some ground.

The more I thought her, the more I needed to make her. So now we have the Stryker siblings!

(I'm crazy to play as two but I have many ideas floating around for the siblings.)

Just like how you replied to my post is the way I try to see how people code, but I think for the name that Danoram has for his character is a picture. Where he made it, I do not know. But looking at the coding he used, it looks like it's an attachment. TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Just like how you replied to my post is the way I try to see how people code, but I think for the name that Danoram has for his character is a picture. Where he made it, I do not know. But looking at the coding he used, it looks like it's an attachment. TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
I know it's a picture, I'm trying to figure out where to make one myself xD

Aaaaaah okay! Well I mean there's some websites that can be used or just by going to a word document of some kind and then changing the font to how you want it and then just screen capturing it might work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back