• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Runaways

Karma200

Brownie Goddess
http://www.rpnation.com/forums/runaways.1485/

A group of friends from the same high school/city get along great, they each have different personalities. They are the #1 delinquent group in their school and no one likes to mess with them, too scared that they would bring trouble into their lives. Unfortunately one night Valeria Bianchi (my character) was attacked by her boyfriend, luckily she fought bought an managed to slam a hammer on the side of his head. The bad apart about it... is that he was the son of the mafia king Silvio Costa. A man known for not tolerating anything, she needs to run. Her friends find out that she's in deep trouble when her house is shown on the news, it had been shot up with nothing but bullets.

Their group may be extremely flawed, each person with their own secrets but there's one thing they do have that has strengthened them. Loyalty. Her friends won't let her leave by herself, that same night they all packed their bags left the country. Sadly Silvio isn't someone who gives up easily, so the group doesn't stay in one place for to long. Travelling around the world seems to be their new life style as they try to hide from a murderous man. Valeria needs to get a video to Silvio... a video of proof that his son had tried to attack her that night. Of any of the mafia codes that Silvio went by, hurting women was a taboo. But how can they get the video to Silvio when his men are busy trying to kill them?

I will totally join this :D

I won't be able to do anything until later today though, as I haven't got a computer set up yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I've gotten my computer sorted out… Fair warning, I've never done/been in a Forum role-play before, so I don't really know how they work X3

I don't either, first time posting an rp in the forum roleplay xD Just do what you do in usual rps x]

Yep! I think I'm figuring it out. Thanks ^.^

I'm working on a character now (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back