• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Right?! Gosh, these all sound like so much fun! Perhaps we could even do some sort of mash-up of the ideas? Take various elements that we've already discussed to make a more complex character with opportunities for growth, redemption, conflicted with oneself, etc. We could make him a far more interesting character than just the shadowy hitman that reminds them of what they witnessed. But I may be getting ahead of myself! I just really loved your ideas!
If it's not too late I might put my sheet up sometime

Hey I would be down to join, I can be male or female.
If possible, I'd really appreciate another female character! Please apply on the "character sheets" thread linked in the original post. If/when you receive a heart reaction from me, that means you've been accepted!

Looks like a ton of fun.
I'm glad you think so! Feel free to apply on the "character sheets" thread linked in the original post. I'm looking for female characters right now, mostly, but if you feel uncomfortable playing a female, a male OC is fine. If/when you receive a heart reaction from me, that means you've been accepted!

I know you've already gotten started, but if you've got room for another runaway, I'd love to join in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back