• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Runaways: OOC

MissMoon

stressed; slow
Hey all! This is for OOC chatting! This is where we can share ideas, update each other on how active we will be/if we gotta disappear for some reason, etc. Feel free to introduce yourselves and get to know each other! Maybe talk about your characters and any pre-existing information for the RP, like relationships and drama and all that good stuff; decide how close or distant y'all wanna be in character. Share ideas, and have fun!​
Rules:​
  • Be respectful and courteous of other players. Hate speech, harassment, bullying, etc will not be tolerated whatsoever.
    • What ever happens in here, keep it in here. Like out of character information, for example. Your character wouldn't know it, so don't bring it up!
    • God modding and meta gaming aren't acceptable.
    • Hate the character, not the player!
Go, be free my little runaways!​

Before I add the inventory section to my character, I wanted to confirm something. When they grabbed their stuff, was it from the party or from their own homes? Sorry if it’s super trivial haha, I know some GMs can be a bit strict on that ^-^

Before I add the inventory section to my character, I wanted to confirm something. When they grabbed their stuff, was it from the party or from their own homes? Sorry if it’s super trivial haha, I know some GMs can be a bit strict on that ^-^
I'm really lenient GM XD I'd say from their homes though, since they had already run away from the party area. I think that would make more sense?

Hi! I’m not quite sure if I’ve been officially accepted yet, but I just wanna comment here so I get notifications :)

So I plan on starting this RP this week! I have an exam tomorrow, and some homework to do, but once I get those out of the way, I'll make the thread and post the starter, then link it here! Keep your eyes on the look out for it!

Last edited:

Here's the link for the RP thread! I've posted my starter already! Feel free to decide if your character is already at the van, ready to go, or if we are still waiting for your character to arrive, but try not to dilly dally with getting caught by parents or something while trying to sneak out to the van. Remember, they are trying to run away from a threat, so a sense of anxiety and urgency should be looming over them.

I didn't even think about this beforehand, but that "mentions/interaction" thing some of y'all have done is a really good idea! A great way to get the attention of specific people. Awesome starters so far! Once everyone has their starter up, how do y'all wanna proceed? A reply order? Pick and choose? Post whenever y'all can? I'm down for whatever, but if any of you want a more organized system, we can do that.

(Also, I'm so sorry I say "y'all" so often, I'm from Texas so its a natural part of my vocabulary!)

I didn't even think about this beforehand, but that "mentions/interaction" thing some of y'all have done is a really good idea! A great way to get the attention of specific people. Awesome starters so far! Once everyone has their starter up, how do y'all wanna proceed? A reply order? Pick and choose? Post whenever y'all can? I'm down for whatever, but if any of you want a more organized system, we can do that.

(Also, I'm so sorry I say "y'all" so often, I'm from Texas so its a natural part of my vocabulary!)
I live on the opposite end of the world from you, so your night is my day and vice versa. So, I will end up posting whenever I can

Sorry if it has any errors! Pretty exhausted right now haha
Long day
That's fine! I think the only error is that it's more like very early morning hours, like the sun hasn't really had a chance to rise yet, cause they kinda panicked and rushed immediately after the party, but we can work with this!

CS up! Let me know if it needs expanding/clarification/whatever!
Also, just so I'm 100% certain, this is set in the present day, right? I keep getting 90's vibes, but that's probably just me. Spooky season always gets me nostalgic.

This is just a warning to let y'all know, anyone who hasn't posted a starter is going to be removed from the RP by the end of this week. Also, this is a advanced literate to novella RP. I get that we can't always write a crap ton, but I generally have a 3 paragraph minimum per post/reply. If you feel you can't write at least three paragraphs, then maybe this isn't the RP for you. The literacy level for the RP is in the "Basics" section of the RP post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back