• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RUN, BABY, RUN ! [ open search thread ]

romanoff

you're taking all the stupid with you.

[ AND ALL THE KIDS CRY OUT ]

hello and welcome, everybody. my name is lou, short for logan, and it's quite lovely to meet you all. currently, i'm looking for modern/realistic or fandom roleplays. my fandoms are few, but i like to think that my modern/realistic ideas are pretty solid. so, onto things about me, yes? i am a seventeen year old junior in high school, and i go by the pronouns he/they. i really don't care what you call me, honestly. i've been roleplaying for around seven years now, started out on quotev and then moved to here, so i think i'm pretty proficient when it comes to my writing skills. i can crank out around 2-6 paragraphs per response, but i'm also okay with something shorter, as long as it's not one liners. please send me a pm if any of these interest you at all.

[ PLEASE STOP YOU'RE SCARING ME ]
here's what i require from a partner:
001 a good grasp on grammar, syntax, and spelling. i don't require you to have an english major or anything, but i ask that i can be able to at least tell what you're writing.
002 willing to play any gender. i tend to prefer m/m pairings the most, but i am open to m/f, f/f, nb/m, nb/f, i don't really mind. but i will also not play the male chara to your self insert fantasies, as well.
003 share the spotlight. listen, guys, i've been guilty of this before, but i don't want it to be all on your character, or all on my character. that's all i ask, friends.
004 will match lengths. i will match yours, but i do require at least 2 paragraphs for me to be able to keep interest in the roleplay.
005 is okay with potentially dark themes. i tend to prefer the fluffy side of things more often than not, but i will sometimes have dark themes in my roleplays.

[ I CAN'T HELP THIS AWFUL ENERGY ]
BLUE NEON.
muse a is the child of the president, battling the sudden spotlight rush and everything that comes with it. muse b is a secret service agent tasked with protecting the first family, no matter the cost. they were warned before of muse a's wild behaviors, especially when it came to parties and things, but didn't expect muse a to become attached so quickly. and when muse a starts expressing feelings for muse b, despite protocol strictly forbidding it, they can't help but reciprocate.

PROLOGUE. they couldn't help but be compared to romeo and juliet. two people from different households, a ages old rivalry separating the two from truly finding each other, until a party and a chance meeting flips that upside down. muse a sneaks out of their bedroom window almost nightly to meet with muse b, and there are stolen kisses behind bleachers and around street corners, doing everything they can to keep their families from finding out.

505. muse a is a businessperson, constantly working to support themselves and their child. muse b is their new assistant, completely entranced by muse a, and especially their little family. of course, to avoid abuse of power, relationships are strictly forbidden in their workplace. but muse a can't help but reciprocate the feelings that they have for muse b, and it's beginning to show at the office as well. even muse a's kid has caught onto it. but one day, the secret slips, and everything is out in the open.

ANY MARVEL ROLEPLAY. pm me and we can discuss. i have many different things i'm interested in for this fandom.

[ GOD DAMN RIGHT YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME ]
01 witch x werewolf
02 witch x other
03 sugar baby x ceo
04 superhero x supervillian
05 actor/actress x actor/actress
06 model x athlete
07 good x bad
08 bad x bad
09 teacher x teacher
10 single parent x teacher
11 addict x dealer
12 addict x sober
13 royalty x guard
14 royalty x commoner

coded by nymphadora.

Last edited:
attention: i'm going to be on a trip for the rest of the week, and will only be able to chat ooc about roleplays and things. this thread is currently closed until i get back, either saturday or sunday. thank you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back