• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy → Run away with me [1x1, fantasy adventure]

aurorakoo

Rules and about me here

Inspiration: a typical romantic fairytale
Themes: fantasy, romance, high fantasy, adventure
Pairing: f/f or m/m. I prefer f/f.

“I’m so deeply sorry, mother and father. I’ve decided to run away for this is not what my heart desires.
It yearns for adventure and to live free as a bird. To feel the grass under my bare feet, see all that this marvelous
world has to offer and sleep under the stars.

Till we see again.”

In the world where what we consider fantasy comes to live. From dragons of the mountains to mermaids living in their deep ponds.
There is a part of the world called Pratum. A peaceful place of meadows and big forests. From huge mountains up north to sea down south.
In the middle is the Centrum, buzzing city surrounded by walls keeping the peasants as well as the noble safe. And here lives the muse A.

Muse A is an heir to the crown. The only child of the king and queen of Pratum. They have been brought up with the heavy weight
of the legacy given to them. And from the start this is not what they wanted. Muse A’s soul did not fit this purpose they were given.
They were wild, curious and didn’t hesitate to break the rules. Their parents tried their hardest to get rid of these unwanted characteristics but for nothing.

One faithful night as muse A had found their way beyond the walls they met a stranger, muse B. Muse B was an independent soul,
living in the forest next to Pratum. Nature was muse B’s home and as this unlikely pair grew to know each other muse B showed muse A their magical world.

And so the years went by. Muse A knew they couldn’t tell about their new friend who resided beyond the walls and who indeed had something supernatural about them.
Muse A would secretly visit Muse B from time to time in the safety of the night. More muse A got to see the world outside the more they wanted to be part of it.
And so one night before they were to be crowned muse A ran. They ran to muse B and pleaded.

“Please take me with you. Let’s go and never look back.”

As the shouts of the guards got closer they had no choice and so started the adventure of a lifetime.

Nimetön suunn.malli.jpg

note: so a cliché-ish romance with high fantasy. my thought was that
muse b could have some supernatural abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back