• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Run and Done (Canon X OC)

GabeTheHunter

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, my name is Gabe and I am looking to get back into roleplaying now that I am back to having more free time. I am 22 years old and currently am trying to write a novel. Role playing can help me write so I figured, why not pitch a role-play request? I am looking for a long term partner that will stick with me, but only if I deliver what they want and they deliver what I want. Scratch my back, I will scratch yours. It has to be a mutual exchange or else what is the point of this? Might as well write a book if we aren't having a mutual exchange. If you see anything you like, please comment or pm.

RULES

1. I will not role-play with one liners or anything that is shallow. I expect you to do the same for me.
  2. I play canons my way, no controlling my character and I will not control yours.
  3. I am ghost friendly.
  4. Do not insult my writing if you do not like it. I will listen to tips that could be harsh. (EX: explain why my writing sucks)
  5. I am working to be Novella, but for now I am literate.
  6. I do not expect you to always write a lot, some scenes require less writing.
  7. I am open to friendships but not relationships, still have PTSD from my ex.
  8. I ask that your OC is not my canons best friend, they should not know each other. One time I was playing Logan from X-men and this user had their OC be his best friend right away and it turned me off.
  9. I am open to romance but will only do MXF with me as the male.
  10. I will play side characters in certain situations (EX: the other X-men when I am being Logan or someone

Still here?

Fandoms

X-men

I will play Logan, Quicksilver, Gambit, Young Magneto.

Assassins Creed
I will play Edward, Jacob, Connor.

Resident Evil (Love this series)
I will play Chris, Leon, Ethan, and Jake.

Stars wars (Love this series)
I will play Luke, Han, Din, Cassian, Anakin, Obi wan.

Marvel
I will play Thor, Bucky, Tony, Steve, Peter parker, Peter Quill.

DC
I will play Batman, Superman, Flash, Nightwing

Hunger Games
I will play Finnick, Peeta, Gale

Thats it!

if you're still looking, i would absolutely be interested in either a resident evil rp or a marvel rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back