• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rumors and Gossip / Manchester Academy Plotting + Chatting

I think, i will definitely steal have nessie be Levi's soulmate. I kind of really like the story we could potentially have between the two of them. Viola and Samuel on the other hand we could wait on. See if any newcomers might want to snag them before deciding on making them soulmates. Give others a chance then. In the meantime they could be friends Plus that means if we do wait and end up making them soulmates, perhaps it's a purple thread?

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork

Last edited:
Depends on what Flintstone thinks, but I'm all for Allistair! The two would probably initially clash at first but I think they'd overall be a good match.

I think she'll definitely try to date Saiara (depends on what vampykitty thinks), and will most likely think Saiara's "the" one, but then potentially realize she has a thread w/Allistair.

I see Eiji and her more as friends.

I think Hazelia would cling to Kaiser and try and date him as well. (depends on what FireMaiden thinks)
I feel like Saia and Hazelia would most likely become like somewhat best friends? Saia would just be like a mom to her (or the other way around because I like both of them), like being mean but also nice in a way. She would try make sure she’s fine but then make sarcastic jokes after? I think they would be best friends and she would probably open up to her.

With Eiji, they’ll probably get along? I mean he wouldn’t necessarily be resistant to become friends but hell just kinda brush it off and think that her ability to adapt to any personality is amazing. He would try his best to make sure that nobody offends her, since he would have like this little small urge to make sure she’s happy?

Heya! Sorry for not talking a lot ^^ I wasn’t getting notifications! That said, I love all the ideas for these pairings and I’ll offer my input:

Nessie

Eiji- I definitely could see Nessie and Eiji having a cold and warm dynamic, Nessie's more extroverted behavior balancing his more silent introverted nature. It could be sweet with Nessie helping Eiji come out of his shell and Eiji's teasing and more playful nature helping her relax.

Saiara- Sugar and spice it seems. It could be interesting to see Saiara and Nessie get off on the wrong foot, Nessie infuriated by Saiara's more rude behavior. Maybe they could even be academic rivals. Nonetheless, circumstances and plot convenience could allow them to bond and see each other's side of the story along with how much they tend to struggle with self love which can lead to the formation of a sweet but initially rocky relationship.

And honestly, I feel like any soulmate of Nessie would have an interesting relationship with Samuel when he finds out about their relationship. Of course, he'll do his best to be supportive but can't help but be a bit hesitant, knowing that if Nessie does get a soulmate, there's a possibility he may be left alone. Everything would change and he's afraid of witnessing that entirely different future.

Nessie may also express some hesitation with getting a soulmate because of that, both nervous of messing such an intimate relationship but also possibly having to go to a new world. To leave behind home as well as her dream to become a professional spirit medium in her real. She'd also have to leave her brother. They grew up very close and a future without each other just feels off. She's just doing her best to be optimistic about it especially, in her mind with her not knowing he's a seer, neither knows what's going to happen.

Samuel's just a bit more stressed about it cause of his ability as a seer as well as his more cynical nature, hence another reason why he doesn't say, because he knows Nessie may ask about her soulmate and that would just... be a decision he's not ready to make yet.

Samuel
He is biromantic demisexual! So it works perfectly!

Aberdeen- Definitely could be interesting. The two would be able to start on a similar ground of not being the most sociable. I can imagine Aberdeen being able to easily peer through his confident trickster facade and see there is more behind which would definitely attract Samuel's intrigue as he tries to know more about her. And I can just imagine them slowly bonding through this, both being initially distant but over time learning to care for each other.

Kaiser- Oh. Samuel definitely will tease Kaiser about his resting bitch face when they first meet. I think it could be interesting if they do befriend each other, Kaiser's constant loyalty and support possibly helping with Samuel's self-esteem issues and slowly open up. Meanwhile, Samuel could help Kaiser with appearing more approachable due to being more social savvy as well as give him some good reality checks for when his protectiveness becomes a bit too much.

Eiji- Two playful boys causing chaos. I like it! It could be fun with Samuel possibly approaching Eiji to make small talk and enjoying his company, the two having fun banter and making Samuel feel more at ease. And then feelings come in and Samuel is like "oh nooooo" and is just really afraid because by this time, he'd probably value Eiji's friendship and be afraid of losing it or messing it up.

Viola- Similar to Aberdeen. I do think Samuel may approach her for small talk, she quickly sees through his facade, and he's like "a h". It does develop a certain intrigue and can lead to that quiet bonding with Samuel sometimes egging Viola to be more open with her emotions and not bottle them up only to be called out on his hypocrisy. They just both help each other with handling their emotions only for things to complicate at bit when soulmate stuff and feelings come into play.

Oh and you bet Nessie will be supportive about the relationship! Like yes she will miss her brother but she probably will try to hide her sadness. Because if this is what makes him happy. So be it. Even if it means she may be alone. She can handle it. So yeah, you shall get Nessie's support in the ship haha! Unless you get on her bad side. Then distrust.

Hope this helps with choices ^^

To sum it down, Eiji and Samuel: Most likely best friends. Nessie and Eiji: Playful friendship? Nessie and Saia: Frenemies

Eiji, Samuel and Nessie: Really it’s just a solid yes. I feel like Nessie would probably look at Samuel and Eiji’s friendship and see him as a brother (probably). Then Samuel and Eiji just straight up messing with and playing with Nessie. Overall, Samuel and Eiji would be like best friends to be honest and then Nessie is just like little touch to it. ALSO POSSIBILITY FOR A CRUSH- let’s just say Samuel would probably be the reason why Eiji is questioning

Nessie and Saia: They would definitely bump heads and Saia would probably make it her life goal to avoid her (which would most likely go wrong) and then she’s willing to atleast try to be somewhat nice to her. I don’t know to be honest, I would say Saia wouldn’t care about her until she sees her strive to be perfect and would like try to help her in the most meanest and nice way? If that makes sense!

Kaiser And Saia: She would find his appearance and bitchy attitude to be somewhat cute. So like for example she would probably stare at him a lot like I don’t know admiring him from a far and when she does get to talk to him she’ll be mean but eventually find out about his personality and try to become friends with him? Again I don’t know, she would just become comfortable with him and show her true personality due to them having some similarities and her little crush on him.

Eiji and Kaiser: Eiji would definitely try his best to avoid him. He would believe that he brings trouble a lot of times and would stay quiet and move around. I would say there is a possibility to them becoming friends, but then again if so Eiji would tease him and make him mad on purpose. Like he would make Kaiser mad on purpose and then look at him with a straight face maintaining his calm personality- or y’know laugh.

Aberdeen and Saia: Not gonna lie, I feel like Aberdeen would figure out Saia really quick and Saia would just try her best to avoid her but then eventually give up and actually let Aberdeen try to help her. She would be mad about it but grateful on the inside that somebody actually cares enough to try to help her with her insecurities. Saia would find Aberdeen to be a little complex for her liking but would try to help her at least with her problems. They would bond over writing and Saia would give her little diary to (Maybe a possibility.)

Aberdeen and Eiji: They’re both observant and their personalities are almost the same. Eiji would become friends with Aberdeen, finding comfort in their similarities and would try to make her feel better. He would care a lot for her and try to take care of her most of time. He would comfort her, and I don’t know just a lot of hugs involved. He would probably be the one to give her all the attention and validation she needs. Small pep talks, head pats. I think this one is a big possibility. Another thing, they would probably bond over animals.

(I shall finish the rest soon)

Let me ask a quick question.. Would anyone want Teachers to be an option you can make and play as well? They'd be posted on the same character/signup thread but would probably be listed separately. This way we can actually interact in classes and not have it mainly be monologue as we'd need a teacher for each subject which would mean interaction during that time, more chances for some of the rule breakers to get caught, and just more drama overall possibly. We'd need a Headmistress, and teachers whom are seers to teach and watch over the young seers in the school (and thus, they wouldn't count to your total seers). I imagine, at current, everyone could play one or 2 teachers and i might snag the Headmistress if this is potentially something we wanna do.

I think that’d be a great idea! I’d honestly love to be an arts teacher, maybe with someone else too and we can split who’s the ‘lead teacher’ for the day, as I mostly know painting and drawing and stuff similar to that vs theater and singing hahaha

yeah! that could probably be fun and it'd lessen the burden of being the teacher and having to teach it all lol

Sorry for my absence lately! I've missed quite a bit, but I should be able to post and look over everything by tonight.

No worries! The holidays were on us and everyone here has a life offline- so don't worry about it.

Sorry for my lateness with responses/intros. I will be on more to post tomorrow, if I can squeeze them in tonight.

Also, I love the idea of teachers! I would totally make one.

okay- i have a lot to read and that is my bad.

so far everything i have read all sounds like really good coupling for Aberdeen. give me a few moments and i will write my thoughts on the matter.

The first thing I'll mention is Aberdeen is very uninterested in poly relationships. Because of her current inability to connect on a personal level, whenever she did find a soul to connect to, she would by no means want to share them. (That being said, if her soulmate ever cheats on her, she will cut her own string.)

Leah- Aberdeen would more than likely only see Leah as a friend, or simply someone she can help. Aberdeen would not be drawn to anyone who has a short fuse, as she sees that as an opportunity to help.

Alexis- Aberdeen would be drawn to what I can imagine is Alexis's drive for adrenaline (her street racing). She will both respect and despise the fact that Alexis does not open up quickly, as Aberdeen feels her purpose is to help others and it would drive her mad to have Alexis shut her down. Although, it could be a good pairing to help Aberdeen stop pushing her help upon people so quickly.

Hazelia- If Hazelia ever came up to her and asked her to create a fake thread, Aberdeen would scoff and walk away. Serial dating is not for her, and she doesn't want the personality of her soul mate to be mostly like hers.

Nessie- This would be heckin' cute. Aberdeen wouldn't have much "therapist" work to do with Nessie, it would really just be pushing her to be her best like any soulmate would. Aberdeen would admire and respect her drive and passion for what she does. Her energetic nature could bring Aberdeen out of her shell a little bit, although from what I've read it seems like Ness is taken.

Eiji- His sweet nature would draw her in, although I can't imagine who would make the first move in regards to starting a conversation between the two. It would have to be a moment of bravery or pure fate that brings them together, although I think he could bring a soft aura to her life that she needs. Could be very cute in terms of her finally being able to open up to someone.

Kaiser- I'm for this? Aberdeen needs loyalty in her life and honestly his ability to be excited by everything is something she would find endearing and would help open her mind to appreciating the smaller things in life. His protective nature and his want to help would be very good for her need for validation. Many head pats.

Samuel- In the beginning, his personality would annoy her to the ends of the earth, but she would quickly figure him out. I think both of these siblings could work well for her, in very different ways.

She would despise Levi, and look to Elliot as a little brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back