• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rumors and Gossip / Manchester Academy Plotting + Chatting

i lowkey had to go back and edit laelia as i forgot to fill out her personality. she's officially done now though lol
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even realize that and thought the 'Abilities' section was her personality šŸ˜‚

pfft probably what i did when i posted her as a finished character. but nah, i had to edit in her personality cus i'm a dummy who didn't give it a check to make sure it was complete lol

I was waiting on the person who has trinity to post buttt Iā€™m guessing they arenā€™t, so who wants to approach Saia and Eiji? šŸ˜­

vampykitty vampykitty I'm so sorry! šŸ˜­ I'm working on an intro now for my two. I literally have been trying to work on posts for the past three days and keep getting interrupted by goddamn real life.

pfft probably what i did when i posted her as a finished character. but nah, i had to edit in her personality cus i'm a dummy who didn't give it a check to make sure it was complete lol

itā€™s fine donā€™t worry, I shouldā€™ve sent my post first anyways

Go ahead. Once your first character is approved you can create any additional characters you want after that without requiring approval. As for how, i go by personalities usually. However, admittedly, i'm rusty skdjnf It's been a while since i've done a thread like this so i'm a little rusty in my match making ability. FireMaiden FireMaiden

Go ahead. Once your first character is approved you can create any additional characters you want after that without requiring approval. As for how, i go by personalities usually. However, admittedly, i'm rusty skdjnf It's been a while since i've done a thread like this so i'm a little rusty in my match making ability. FireMaiden FireMaiden
Oo, okay cool

I ended up rereading through the character's personalities and changed some of Erika's opinions around I probably shouldn't have been doing it at 4 am anyway lol I also added the two newest characters to the list!!

Lol, that's cool! I'm looking forward to seeing him
I have an old character that may be good for her! This is his appearance:
guy.png

Tall Guy--literally, his name is Guyden. šŸ˜‚ Quiet, punk-ish musician type. Comes across as stoic and cold, but actually a sweetheart in a giant's body. Super chill and patient.

Okay so, the people pinged, your characters are mentioned below. I'll give my thoughts on some of the pairings if i hadn't already said something on the pairing before. Don't need to answer right away or even today, it's thanksgiving after all.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 Kendal. Kendal. mikayre mikayre Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork vampykitty vampykitty Flintstone Flintstone and FireMaiden FireMaiden

The characters who currently have no soulmate at the moment are;
Viola Brock, Leah Colt-vettel, Alexis Lykan, Aberdeen Locke, Hazelia Roche, Nessie Kita, Samuel kita, Levi Holte, Saiara Valentine, Eiji Minato, Alistair Lane, Laelia Burgess, And Kaiser Rook

Pairing wise i'm looking at...

For leah, again, i am leaning towards Alexis or Aberdeen. However, a possibility is also... Saiara? Something about her personality i think could possibly balance well with either Leah or Alexis. Nessie might also work well with Leah.

For Alexis, Leah or Aberdeen would work, yes. But, i also think Saiara could work well with her. Again, there is something in Saiara and hers personality that could kind of.. help them balance each other out a little. Saiara and her could potentially be each others' shoulders when they get to thinking about their past traumas.

For Aberdeen, there is.. a lot of possibilities.
Leah and Alexis, for example. Another would possibly Hazelia or Laelia but i don't think aberdeen would like Laelia being into Poly-relationships. Nessie could also be a good possiblity as Aberdeen could help her work through her struggles and stress and help her to be less nervous possibly. Nessie could also help her maybe show a little more of her emotions and maybe help her not be so... standoffish. For guys... hmm.. out of the guys available, i'd say.. Samuel, Eiji, Alistair or Kaiser. I don't think she'd get along with Levi, and i can't see her getting close with Elliot. Correct me if i'm wrong.

For Hazelia..
Laelia, Aberdeen, Saiara, or possibly Nessie. Another potential option is Allistair. For some reason i think Hazelia and him could get along very well potentially. Eiji or kaiser might also work well with her.

Nessie.. hmmm...
Aberdeen, Leah, Alexis, Hazelia.. She could (?) possibly get along with Levi. It might take time, but Levi could probably warm up to her. He would definitely take interest in her abilitities as a spiritual medium and their personalities wouldn't conflict. Not only that, but i think him being her soulmate would spark some conflict between him, her and possibly her brother which could be interesting. On the other hand, another possibility is.. Maybe.. Eiji? Those two strike me as the most compatible. I think she'd likely conflict a little with Kaiser and alistair alike.

Samuel?
So, because he's Demi, i think the only options are those he could.. well.. be actual friends with. Now, i'm not sure if this means he's Demisexual Biromantic/Heteroromantic/homoromantic but the options i offer are for if he's Biromantic or panromantic in addition to demi. So feel free to go through the options lol
-Aberdeen for example. I think these two could likely get along. They both have trouble conveying emotion and this could really bring them closer.
-another could be Eiji. I don't see alot of conflict in their personalities so, maybe they could be friends and possibly more?
- Maybe kaiser? I'm honestly not that sure.
- Viola? Their personalities could cause *some* conflict at first but gradually they could possibly help eachother work through their inability to show emotion, he could help her over her not wanting to have a soulmate or even be a seer, and yeah i think this could play out well. It honestly depends.

Levi..
For demon man i'm leaning towards Nessie and Kaiser. I honestly don't think he'd be interested in Eiji - too quiet - and i don't see him being interested in Saiara (they'd likely conflict a lot).

Saiara
Hazelia, Nessie, Aberdeen, Alexis or leah. Her personality might also match well with either Alistair or Kaiser.

Eiji
Hazelia, Nessie, Samuel, Aberdeen or Viola. However, another possibility, due to him questioning, could also be Laelia. If he was up for entering a poly relatioship, she and him could easily make a good pair. She is the confidence and charisma, he's the shy and keep-to-himself type and they both are very helpful, they are both very about the environment around them (him, animals. Her, plants and animals). So i don't know.

Alistair
Aberdeen (probably not my first choice here), Hazelia (her bending her personality to match whomever she's into could potentially work in breaking through his layers quicker - or pushing them further apart), Saiara (might butt heads.). I don't think he would get along with Viola (she'd likely just see him as a jerk)

Laelia
Eiji, Hazelia, maybe Kaiser?

Potential plot for laelia: Honestly, i think it might be cute if Laelia finds someone who makes her realize she doesn't want to be in a poly relationship (and comes to the conclusion she's happier with them (And only them) than in a poly group).

Kaiser
Laelia, Saiara, Samuel, Hazelia, Aberdeen or Viola

Viola
Of those listed, Kaiser, Eiji, Samuel, or Nessie would likely get along best with her in my opinion.

Obviously, these are just me looking at personalities and going "hmmm maybe?" so please feel free to give your own input when you are able.

Depends on what Flintstone thinks, but I'm all for Allistair! The two would probably initially clash at first but I think they'd overall be a good match.

I think she'll definitely try to date Saiara (depends on what vampykitty thinks), and will most likely think Saiara's "the" one, but then potentially realize she has a thread w/Allistair.

I see Eiji and her more as friends.

I think Hazelia would cling to Kaiser and try and date him as well. (depends on what FireMaiden thinks)

Okay so, the people pinged, your characters are mentioned below. I'll give my thoughts on some of the pairings if i hadn't already said something on the pairing before. Don't need to answer right away or even today, it's thanksgiving after all.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 Kendal. Kendal. mikayre mikayre Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork vampykitty vampykitty Flintstone Flintstone and FireMaiden FireMaiden

The characters who currently have no soulmate at the moment are;
Viola Brock, Leah Colt-vettel, Alexis Lykan, Aberdeen Locke, Hazelia Roche, Nessie Kita, Samuel kita, Levi Holte, Saiara Valentine, Eiji Minato, Alistair Lane, Laelia Burgess, And Kaiser Rook

Pairing wise i'm looking at...

For leah, again, i am leaning towards Alexis or Aberdeen. However, a possibility is also... Saiara? Something about her personality i think could possibly balance well with either Leah or Alexis. Nessie might also work well with Leah.

For Alexis, Leah or Aberdeen would work, yes. But, i also think Saiara could work well with her. Again, there is something in Saiara and hers personality that could kind of.. help them balance each other out a little. Saiara and her could potentially be each others' shoulders when they get to thinking about their past traumas.

For Aberdeen, there is.. a lot of possibilities.
Leah and Alexis, for example. Another would possibly Hazelia or Laelia but i don't think aberdeen would like Laelia being into Poly-relationships. Nessie could also be a good possiblity as Aberdeen could help her work through her struggles and stress and help her to be less nervous possibly. Nessie could also help her maybe show a little more of her emotions and maybe help her not be so... standoffish. For guys... hmm.. out of the guys available, i'd say.. Samuel, Eiji, Alistair or Kaiser. I don't think she'd get along with Levi, and i can't see her getting close with Elliot. Correct me if i'm wrong.

For Hazelia..
Laelia, Aberdeen, Saiara, or possibly Nessie. Another potential option is Allistair. For some reason i think Hazelia and him could get along very well potentially. Eiji or kaiser might also work well with her.

Nessie.. hmmm...
Aberdeen, Leah, Alexis, Hazelia.. She could (?) possibly get along with Levi. It might take time, but Levi could probably warm up to her. He would definitely take interest in her abilitities as a spiritual medium and their personalities wouldn't conflict. Not only that, but i think him being her soulmate would spark some conflict between him, her and possibly her brother which could be interesting. On the other hand, another possibility is.. Maybe.. Eiji? Those two strike me as the most compatible. I think she'd likely conflict a little with Kaiser and alistair alike.

Samuel?
So, because he's Demi, i think the only options are those he could.. well.. be actual friends with. Now, i'm not sure if this means he's Demisexual Biromantic/Heteroromantic/homoromantic but the options i offer are for if he's Biromantic or panromantic in addition to demi. So feel free to go through the options lol
-Aberdeen for example. I think these two could likely get along. They both have trouble conveying emotion and this could really bring them closer.
-another could be Eiji. I don't see alot of conflict in thei
Depends on what Flintstone thinks, but I'm all for Allistair! The two would probably initially clash at first but I think they'd overall be a good match.

I think she'll definitely try to date Saiara (depends on what vampykitty thinks), and will most likely think Saiara's "the" one, but then potentially realize she has a thread w/Allistair.

I think Hazelia would cling to Kaiser and try and date him as well. (depends on what FireMaiden thinks)

r personalities so, maybe they could be friends and possibly more?
- Maybe kaiser? I'm honestly not that sure.
- Viola? Their personalities could cause *some* conflict at first but gradually they could possibly help eachother work through their inability to show emotion, he could help her over her not wanting to have a soulmate or even be a seer, and yeah i think this could play out well. It honestly depends.

Levi..
For demon man i'm leaning towards Nessie and Kaiser. I honestly don't think he'd be interested in Eiji - too quiet - and i don't see him being interested in Saiara (they'd likely conflict a lot).

Saiara
Hazelia, Nessie, Aberdeen, Alexis or leah. Her personality might also match well with either Alistair or Kaiser.

Eiji
Hazelia, Nessie, Samuel, Aberdeen or Viola. However, another possibility, due to him questioning, could also be Laelia. If he was up for entering a poly relatioship, she and him could easily make a good pair. She is the confidence and charisma, he's the shy and keep-to-himself type and they both are very helpful, they are both very about the environment around them (him, animals. Her, plants and animals). So i don't know.

Alistair
Aberdeen (probably not my first choice here), Hazelia (her bending her personality to match whomever she's into could potentially work in breaking through his layers quicker - or pushing them further apart), Saiara (might butt heads.). I don't think he would get along with Viola (she'd likely just see him as a jerk)

Laelia
Eiji, Hazelia, maybe Kaiser?

Potential plot for laelia: Honestly, i think it might be cute if Laelia finds someone who makes her realize she doesn't want to be in a poly relationship (and comes to the conclusion she's happier with them (And only them) than in a poly group).

Kaiser
Laelia, Saiara, Samuel, Hazelia, Aberdeen or Viola

Viola
Of those listed, Kaiser, Eiji, Samuel, or Nessie would likely get along best with her in my opinion.

Obviously, these are just me looking at personalities and going "hmmm maybe?" so please feel free to give your own input when you are able.

I think Kaiser would actually fit best with Laelia

I do think Hazelia might be the only one here who can potentially peel back Alistair's layers quickly enough to not get immediately scared away. I think her airheadedness might also be a good thing in this case since it's possible some of Alistair's snark might go over her head a little. All in all, I think the two of them are an oddly good match and I would totally down with them being a thing.

Heya! Sorry for not talking a lot ^^ I wasnā€™t getting notifications! That said, I love all the ideas for these pairings and Iā€™ll offer my input:

Nessie
Aberdeen- I definitely could imagine the two having an interesting opposites-attract dynamic. Like Nessie would definitely try to approach and befriend her, perhaps stubbornly sticking to it or they could get off on the wrong foot and start off as enemies only to slow bond due to circumstances bringing them together. It could help with Aberdeen helping Nessie slow down and understand her emotions rather than continually putting on a confident persona and Nessie not necessarily pestering her but expressing curiosity about Aberdeen and what she hides and trying to help her open up.

Leah- I definitely can imagine these two being quite the interesting pair, especially if they started on the wrong foot with both accidentally sparking each other's short temper only to realize they're not so different and bond, both being protective over what they love and shyer when it comes to their more vulnerable side. Just sort of the prim and proper and more tomboyish dynamic that could be quite adorable.

Alexis- Again, another opposites-attract along with the prim and proper and more tomboy dynamic. I definitely can imagine Nessie trying to befriend Alexis and help her with opening up (while Nessie could comedically be absolutely oblivious to the signs of a potential crush). I can imagine that the two also being utter dorks as they bond and ramble about the things they're passionate about together, Nessie feeling more comfortable to be herself around her.

Hazelia- I believe we already went over their dynamic and am still open to it. Just I may not be the most comfortable with Nessie just being the leg of a love triangle and possibly ending up alone because of it.

Levi- Oooh. This could be quite interesting indeed. Especially since I can imagine Nessie sensing he is at least not human (seeing as he is technically dead and she can sense the dead) and being skeptical at first. Even possibly have almost a good two shoes and mischievous troublemaker dynamic with the two being at odds at first. Only to slowly warm up to each other and realize they are not as different as they seem and slowly bond. I can imagine Samuel being especially wary of Levi. After all, I can imagine their realm possibly also being against demons, many of them being corrupted spirits that wreaked havoc and despair throughout history. And the fact that becoming a soulmate of a demon could put Nessie in danger definitely would not bode well for him.

Eiji- I definitely could see Nessie and Eiji having a cold and warm dynamic, Nessie's more extroverted behavior balancing his more silent introverted nature. It could be sweet with Nessie helping Eiji come out of his shell and Eiji's teasing and more playful nature helping her relax.

Kaiser- Hm... could be interesting since well it's another hot and cold type of thing. At least initially with Nessie being a sunshine extrovert who is doing her best to please everyone while Kaiser is much more intimidating and silent. It could be interesting to see how the two play off each other because of that but also bond as they learn more about each other and see more side with Kaiser's loyal nature possibly making her feel comfortable in understanding that she constantly doesn't need to seem confident and ready for everything. But it also can spark that conflict with Kaiser's constant protection making her struggle with proving herself.

Alistair- Sort of another good two shoes and troublemaker dynamic it seems. I definitely can imagine the two starting off the wrong foot but, especially if circumstances demand it, her stubbornly sticking to peeling his layers back. It could be interesting to see how they spark development in each other with Alistair motivating Nessie to be more willing to stand her ground while Nessie could help him open up as the two relate over being nervous about their places in the world.

Viola- Cold and warm dynamic. Nessie and Viola could be quite interesting with Nessie being much warmer and emotional while Viola is much colder and well as you described empty. It could be very fun to see how they balance each other and improve each other through that, Viola bringing Nessie down to Earth and relax with her more pragmatic views and Nessie helping Viola open up, even becoming more open about her own emotions as a result.

Saiara- Sugar and spice it seems. It could be interesting to see Saiara and Nessie get off on the wrong foot, Nessie infuriated by Saiara's more rude behavior. Maybe they could even be academic rivals. Nonetheless, circumstances and plot convenience could allow them to bond and see each other's side of the story along with how much they tend to struggle with self love which can lead to the formation of a sweet but initially rocky relationship.

And honestly, I feel like any soulmate of Nessie would have an interesting relationship with Samuel when he finds out about their relationship. Of course, he'll do his best to be supportive but can't help but be a bit hesitant, knowing that if Nessie does get a soulmate, there's a possibility he may be left alone. Everything would change and he's afraid of witnessing that entirely different future.

Nessie may also express some hesitation with getting a soulmate because of that, both nervous of messing such an intimate relationship but also possibly having to go to a new world. To leave behind home as well as her dream to become a professional spirit medium in her real. She'd also have to leave her brother. They grew up very close and a future without each other just feels off. She's just doing her best to be optimistic about it especially, in her mind with her not knowing he's a seer, neither knows what's going to happen.

Samuel's just a bit more stressed about it cause of his ability as a seer as well as his more cynical nature, hence another reason why he doesn't say, because he knows Nessie may ask about her soulmate and that would just... be a decision he's not ready to make yet.

Samuel
He is biromantic demisexual! So it works perfectly!

Aberdeen- Definitely could be interesting. The two would be able to start on a similar ground of not being the most sociable. I can imagine Aberdeen being able to easily peer through his confident trickster facade and see there is more behind which would definitely attract Samuel's intrigue as he tries to know more about her. And I can just imagine them slowly bonding through this, both being initially distant but over time learning to care for each other.

Kaiser- Oh. Samuel definitely will tease Kaiser about his resting bitch face when they first meet. I think it could be interesting if they do befriend each other, Kaiser's constant loyalty and support possibly helping with Samuel's self-esteem issues and slowly open up. Meanwhile, Samuel could help Kaiser with appearing more approachable due to being more social savvy as well as give him some good reality checks for when his protectiveness becomes a bit too much.

Eiji- Two playful boys causing chaos. I like it! It could be fun with Samuel possibly approaching Eiji to make small talk and enjoying his company, the two having fun banter and making Samuel feel more at ease. And then feelings come in and Samuel is like "oh nooooo" and is just really afraid because by this time, he'd probably value Eiji's friendship and be afraid of losing it or messing it up.

Viola- Similar to Aberdeen. I do think Samuel may approach her for small talk, she quickly sees through his facade, and he's like "a h". It does develop a certain intrigue and can lead to that quiet bonding with Samuel sometimes egging Viola to be more open with her emotions and not bottle them up only to be called out on his hypocrisy. They just both help each other with handling their emotions only for things to complicate at bit when soulmate stuff and feelings come into play.

Samuel is the same with being nervous about a soulmate. Not only is he certain he will mess it up after years of sort of being seen as nothing, especially without Nessie. So it definitely would take him a while to accept having a soulmate. And while he is not particularly as connected to his realm as Nessie is, he is a bit uncomfortable with the idea of simply going off into a new world and just having everything change. Knowing that, he will be separated from Nessie and no longer being there to support her which he can't help but be a bit nervous about. And also... it will just be him... who for years... was seen as really just a nobody. So yeah! Prepare for some self hate angst if you want to pair with him!

Oh and you bet Nessie will be supportive about the relationship! Like yes she will miss her brother but she probably will try to hide her sadness. Because if this is what makes him happy. So be it. Even if it means she may be alone. She can handle it. So yeah, you shall get Nessie's support in the ship haha! Unless you get on her bad side. Then distrust.

Hope this helps with choices ^^

So alistair and Hazelia? We letting this honestly cute ship sail? If so give me a thread color and i'll yote them into an official list.

Kaiser and Laelia could be a really fun match, not gonna lie. She'd likely be a little put off by his general looks (at first glance) and wonder if he's actually mean or not but would nonetheless try to approach him and greet him. With that in mind, Kaiser might be the person who'd best help her see that a poly romance may not be what she wants (since thats kind of all she's ever known so she isn't 100% on whether she's polyamorous or not) and could help her come to understand some things she didn't before about romance, love and all that jazz. On the other hand, his nature (which comes from being a dog) would be utterly adorable in my opinion. I can definitely see her getting a little bit amused by how he is easily distracted and the fact that he is so loyal? She would definitely love that trait about him. With the bad experiences she's had with humans, she'd also take comfort in knowing her soulmate isn't human either and knowing that he was protecting a graveyard/cemetary at one point from destructive humans? That could possibly tie them closer as well as i'm sure Kaiser has some stories about, well, him protecting the graveyard/cemetary of the Church.
But yeah i would be down with these two being soulmates.

So, i mentioned it once before but, Levi has a plot regarding whomever potentially becomes his soulmate. I kind of would love to have them be a reincarnation of his past soulmate, Verona. They likely wouldn't know it but have maybe some lingering habits/behaviorisms that are a subtle nod to them being a reincarnation (i.e, having some of the same interests or similar personality (which i could go into for anyone willing to do this plot) and these would be part of what alert Levi to them being her reincarnation. I imagine he'd also be sort of able to sense it in a way. He would likely not say anything on it until he was sure the girl was interested in him before actually revealing the extent of their relationship. He'd probably also wait to reveal things as he himself would reflect on the past he had with Verona and probably be scared it may repeat and probably take a little longer to actually.. like.. warm up to his new soulmate. Nonetheless, once he does he'd explain their relationship in it's fullest, and give them a proper introduction to him, likely warning them ahead of time of him being a demon but claiming that, among him and his brothers, he's likely the lesser evil - literally - since he's lived among humans for hundreds of years now.
For this i think Nessie could be potentially good as she may already be aware to some degree she is a reincarnation due to her being a spiritual medium and thus having a connection to the world around her she could of learned it from maybe having a trait that alerts it to her (i.e, when she looks into the mirror, maybe she will sometimes see herself as Verona. Or maybe as a medium she'll have dreams and visions of herself as verona.) Which i think would help her connect the dots and thus lead to her understanding him a little as she learns in verona's perspective what happened to some extent (minus the ending where Verona's parents forcefully had their thread cut).

I can see that once things develop further, with Viola and Samuel being soulmates and feelings actually becoming a part of the equation, things would really complicate for Viola. She'd end up being worried quite a bit about not only having a soulmate, but whether they would get along as soulmates (or whether they may potentially fight and what not as her parents once did). In addition, she'd likely be a little hard to get to warm up at first due to her strong belief that love doesn't exist. Despite that, once she knows for sure that 'love' is apart of the equation and that whatever feelings she has (which she will definitely be writing math equations to attempt to understand better) are mutual, she'd likely push some of her past trauma aside, even going as far as to tell Samuel about it if he's willing to listen. I can see a lot of reflection coming once she begins to think on her past more. I can say that she wouldn't cut her thread simply because she'd also be scared he'd forget her entirely as her parents had (abandonment issues as a result ?)

that's i think all my input.

Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork FireMaiden FireMaiden Not going to ping the others since they are currently not shown as online.

Ooh!! Right! I can imagine reincarnation being a common belief in Nessie's realm. Perhaps it's common knowledge that once spirits pass on, they reincarnate, hence why all baggage they have must be dealt with beforehand for them to pass on so they can enter a new life. So I definitely can believe Nessie believing and knowing that she is a reincarnation. Since like... everyone is considered to be one. I don't necessarily think she'd be able to pick up on pieces of her past life easily since her abilities revolve around interacting with spirits that haven't passed on yet but I can imagine her experiencing moments of deja vu and finding Levi along with objects and people that were especially special to Verona familiar in some ways, such as picking up on some of his mannerism and personality quicker especially due to their more intimate relationships if we have them be former soulmates. It could definitely lead to some interesting moments about why her past life seems so intertwined with this demon.

I definitely agree that Samuel may try to hide his feelings as well out of fear of things not working out. Especially if he knows at least bits and pieces of Viola's past trauma and fears potentially hurting her if he messes up. He definitely wouldn't cut the string cause he values their friendship but I can imagine it leading to quite a few awkward interactions with the two growing distant before they have a chance for reflection. Cause yeah, Samuel may also need to work some things out, directly address his fears about having a soulmate and change, and understand he's more than Nessie's brother and a nobody. I can imagine his relationship with Viola especially helps with the latter, leading to him becoming open to talking about it as he decides to give himself and them a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back