• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rumors and Gossip / Manchester Academy Plotting + Chatting

rip notifs reeee

Anyway, love y'all's ideas. I'll try to push out possible relationship ideas sometime in the night or tomorrow.

i was bout to reply when i realized that you put it after a literal finger - i couldn't type i was dying skdjnfk

BSAGSHFJJFDHDJFK VALID VALID
ITS A DEMONIC THING TO DO SO I JUST ROLLED WITH IT

lol yeah man! to be frank if i was sure Fleur would be big enough i'd of rolled with it XD

lol yeah. And alright, i'll note Adeline as the two-threaded then. She can be Blue threaded with Jasper.

Also i managed to organize one for Viola skjdnf i'll likely edit the others in as i complete them.
Warning, it's kinda long
Leah Colt-Vettel
- As her roommate she feels curious about Leah. She wouldn't mind getting to know her past and maybe see if they have things in common.
- Likely wouldn't be attracted to her romantically. She isn't fond of those that are short-tempered. However, she'd likely change her mind slightly if Leah grew to not be so aggressive.
- Would likely find her shyness about the topic of soulmates sweet and try to give her advice if they became friends.
- Shopping? Probably a rare thing for Viola, as she isn't fond of trudging around malls and trying on clothes. However, if it means helping her roommate find something suitable for, say, a date? or better yet, finding a gift for her soulmate? She'd be willing to go along for the sake of offering her advice.

Ares Lýkos
- Would probably find him to be... too much. The flirting, the lack of understanding of boundaries of those who aren't well.. in your pack.. It's all things that would go sour with her. She doesn't really care for flirts, and the fact he doesn't know personal space? she'd likely try her hardest to avoid him.
- She'd likely feel uncomfortable if Ares began flirting with her. She isn't really the flirting type, and even then, if she does flirt it's usually to those she knows well and is meant as a joke.
- On the other hand, they both are likely to avoid their soulmates which is something that could potentially unite them as, if not friends, as allies when hiding out from soulmates. "You hiding here too?" "Yep.. how'd you guess?" "Saw Addy and Jasper looking for you. sent them to the other end of the school."
- as a result, she'd tolerate him at best.

Alexis Lykan
- Rambling.. She.. talks so much... Viola wouldn't be able to tolerate someone droning on, and on, and on about a topic that she herself knows very little or nothing about, or perhaps, is just not interested in. For example, Viola isn't interested in cars or racing.
- Feels a little weird around her. She can tell that Alexis is gay, and wonders very much why she tries to even hide it when.. it's still pretty obvious. She'd likely feel weird because she doesn't like the idea she's trying to hide the truth about herself and would thus drive herself crazy trying to imagine why. Nonetheless, she'd try her best to pretend she doesn't notice. But would also feel uncomfortable if she thought Alexis was flirting with her. (later, she'd likely accept it, but at first? It'd make her feel a little uncomfortable)
- Lowkey wonders what tragedy her past held to bring her into this.. falsely happy person. It would at first go unnoticed, but, eventually Viola would realize that she is seemingly suffering in silence for the sake of others. Because of this, she'd likely try talking to one of Alexis' close friends on it, to tell them to talk to her but would not tell anyone else.
- Wouldn't necessarily be her friend. She'd likely speak to her if necessary but wouldn't go out of her way to be around Alexis.

Aberdeen Locke
- She holds respect for Aberdeen. She admires her and her preference for being off to the side observing as Viola herself is very much the same way.
- Shares her love for cats. Unknowingly, Viola's adoptive mother has many cats in her home which Viola grew up adoring.
- Likely would willingly offer herself as a friend and her reasoning would be 'Well, i'm not going to judge you. Nor am i going to push you at every chance to talk to me. If you want a friend- i'm here. Plus we're pretty similar."
- Would urge her to not help Hazelia simply because of her past experiences with threads.

Hazelia Roche
- Doesn't like Hazelia's Purple-thread line. She's put off by the idea of someone purposely going through so many people just to find a soulmate. Honestly, She'd likely not like Hazelia as a result.
- Because of her past, Viola would be furious to learn how many people Hazelia has created threads with and later cut. She'd eventually tell the girl that the process is harmful and can cause people to forget snippets of what happened or forget everything in hopes Hazelia will change her tune.
- Would not inform Hazelia of her being a seer upon learning about her being a Serial romantic. Would likely close herself off to the idea of telling her about her past as a result.
- Might be able to tolerate her in small doses- definitely not for around-the-clock interaction though.

Nessie Kita
- Perfectionist and a workaholic? Friend located. Her and Nessie would probably get on after an initial bumpy start with viola's generally stand-offish personality. However, once they are friends Nessie will have herself a very reliable friend who is willing to help her in anyway she can.. so long as it don't involve her seer abilities.
- Would likely question Nessie's abilities as a medium, having a bit of doubt in that whole field. Nonetheless, she'd be willing to lend an ear as she's always been a little curious (not that she'd openly admit it nor go looking for answers on her own).
- Her romantic dreamer nature would confuse Viola who just.. doesn't understand the appeal. She'd likely lend a ear and pretend to follow along but would otherwise have no interest in her romantic dreams.
- Would attempt advice when it came to Nessie and her soulmate. But, would probably add 'But you shouldn't listen to me' at the end as a disclaimer as Viola has no romantic experience what so ever.

Samuel Kita
- She finds his trickery annoying, but, nonetheless puts up with it. Why make a fuss over it if it's not harming her any?
- Appreciates his Confidence and Charisma but is questioning whether it's genuine.
- Will probably notice he's struggling with his emotions and realize this might be the only thing they actually have in common. As a result, she might try to talk to Nessie about her brother's emotions to try and see if she could assist Samuel in the only way she knows how- talking to those close to him. She isn't good at emotions herself afterall.

Elliot Harper
- Would probably find him annoying at first as she would see his happiness as fake and thus try to distance herself further from him.
- would eventually realize her thought on it being fake is true and that it's the result of something deeper than just him trying to be a cheerful person.
- Might grow closer to him knowing they share a common ground of perfectionism. However, she'd likely tell him that people would like him more if he didn't try to be the cheerful person all the time. Because hey, bluntness is her forte.
- Would realize her words were harsh but not offer an apology and instead say something like "It's better to be yourself than someone you aren't. If you let someone get to know this cheerful version, they'll think that's the real you. When you try to be yourself then, they won't realize it and may get upset. It's best to just.. be yourself and let them make the call if they like it or not."

Adeline Harper
- She'd likely mutually keep her distance.
- Would likely be amused to learn that Adeline is soulmates with Jasper.
- would likely comment to a friend "Small and angry.. Reminds me of a Munchkin cat. They're small and when they're angry they look quite funny. They floof up, arch their backs and spit like they're some big ol' cougar but in reality? The others can just knock them over."
- Would likely forget her name unintentionally due to them not being friends and would instead just refer to her as 'munchkin'.
- Would have to be reminded of her name. "Oh right! i'll have to write it down somewhere.."

Jùnjié "Jin" Tsai Gāo
- Would likely get Jin and Jasper mixed up because of their similar personalities.
- would only actually understand the difference between them when she meets him and learns about his short fuse.
- Probably wouldn't be very amused by him, would actually see him as a punk.
- Would likely not get along with him due to his short temper at times. She doesn't want to walk on eggshells with the people she does end up considering a friend. She'd likely give it a try, but, should something occur, she likely wouldn't try to salvage the friendship. Best to just move on in her opinion.

Julian Grey
- Finds his nature to believe everything.. very.. childish. But, nonetheless, finds she does share enough in common to at least be curious of him.
- She has an interest in astrology due to her once wishing to be a professional seer. As a child, she looked into astrology signs and even wanted to study astrology in school in hopes of bettering her understanding of how soulmates are.. well formed and chosen.
- Doesn't really understand his theorizing nature but doesn't question it. She may even be interested in some of his theories.
- Finds his want to have a fully planned out day (and life?) to be a little unhealthy and may note it once they potentially get closer, but won't bring it up constantly in fear of unintentionally upsetting the other.

"Trinity" Laverne-Deatroix
- Admires her keep-to-herself nature seeing as Viola herself tends to do the same.
- Can see that the girl is suffering in some sense and wants to talk to her about it but due to her anger and resentment overshadowing her, she tends to keep her distance from Trin.
- Doesn't really view her.. poly relationship as healthy but, won't bring it up since it isn't her business what Trinity does.

Saiara Valentine
- Would likely find mutual ground with Saiara on the whole 'no dark-things' topic.
- would likely find her personality too frigid and would likely view her at points as a Mean person. However, she would figure out quick that she isn't and thus wouldn't actually tell her that she's mean or something in fear she'd hurt her in some way.
- Would probably be a little hesitant to talk to her at first but would later grow to at least tolerate speaking to her.

Eiji Minato
- Similar personalities but with key differences. Eiji keeps to himself more or less to avoid situations that are hard to get out of- Viola just doesn't want to be close to anyone again.
- Would see him as too selfless and would likely tell him to be a little selfish. There's nothing wrong with being selfish every now and then as helping others all the time? It can be draining and very straining on one's mental health.
- Would otherwise get on well with him. She would likely not see him as an annoyance and while she may not exactly attempt to speak to him constantly, she'd offer herself as someone to talk to should he want to talk to someone at some point.
- Could probably bond over the lack of want for a soulmate, she might even be willing to talk to him about her past (eventually, not right away)

vampykitty vampykitty added Eiji to the spoiler for Viola. I personally could see them maybe being friends at some point? depends on your input

posting this now to say i edited Hayden's history and will work on this more later.

Alexis Lykan
- Don't really have any common interests.
- Personality wise, hayden would be curious about her. But, noting she seems.. almost uncomfortable around those of the opposite gender, he'd refrain from pushing his presence on her. If she wants to interact, she can.
- Hayden would likely offer his friendship if he thought it was wanted as he'd at least want to try to be friends.

Leah Colt-Vettel
- Don't really share any common interests.
- Personality wise.. I think Hayden would be a little intimidated by Leah's short temper. But, would eventually grow past the intimidation and likely look to her in the same light as a sister.
- Probably would try using his abilities to send soothing waves to her to hold off on her temper a little.

Ares Lykos
- Bros. Honestly, he at first would be bothered by Ares... charisma? Yeah we'll go with that. The flirty, in-your-face type of character he is would definitely make Hayden uncomfortable at first.
- He'd move past it quickly, realizing that's just how he is. He'd probably quickly call him a friend.
- would be incredibly unsure of telling him about him being a prince. He'd eventually ask his opinion in an offhanded way- for example, talking about some book from his land where a king went under cover as a 'peasant' to locate a bride. (but he'd word it to not sound.. well horrible.)
- Would realize there isn't a way to word it where it doesn't come off as awful and ultimately end up blurting it out by accident as he'd eventually begin to change in emotion and become a living mood ring for others who'd begin to feel depressed and conflicted simply being around him.
- Ares would likely notice first seeing as they share a dorm. Might ask him, and 'I.. i'm stressed as i'm trying... to.. figure out..'
- 'howtotellsomeonei'maprince'
- If he understands that, impressed. If not? Guess Elf boy is gonna have to do a repeat and slow it down.
- Would likely wait for a response before determining whether to talk about his past and the reasons that led up to him hiding his title.

Aberdeen Locke
- Hayden would likely find the girl delightful if we're being honest.
- She's quiet and a little intimidating, but she doesn't throw herself in the middle of everything and just seems like a nice person.
- He is horrible at reading people otherwise so his ability to read emotions would definitely play a key role in any friendship with her.
- Would very likely call her 'Abby' at first as a nickname, only to find out she prefers Dean.
- Probably could be friends. However, Hayden's ability to feel emotions could cause some tension if he's feeling down as he spreads it because he loses control over his ability to control his ability.

Samuel Kita
- Much like Nessie, i can see Hayden befriending Samuel.
- Would likely be introduced to one by the other so Nessie to Samuel or Samuel to Nessie.
- Definitely appreicates his charisma, and likely would find his trickery amusing.
- Support has arrived. I think the first thing to note would be that in any case, Hayden would try to support them in any way he could. That's kinda the person he is.

Hazelia Rochere
- Walking dating simulator
- Doesn't really like her personality-wise. Thinks she's too shifty as she constantly changes her personality to match whomever she's with- he doesn't like that.
- Likely at one point thought she was cute as she was unique and refreshing.
- 10/10 wouldn't pursue a relationship. She's cute, sure, but they just wouldn't get along in a relationship.
- Queen Hazelia? That has a nice ring, but he isn't giving her one. Ba-dum-ts
- Lowkey at one point pronounced her last name as Rock-air. Was later corrected by a teacher and felt like an idiot after.

Elliott Harper
- Sweater Boy club! I honestly can see Elliott giving him a sweater which would initially surprise Hayden but he'd probably accept it and wear it without second thought.
- Would definitely be looking for any clues as to whether he'd be okay with him being a prince. Hayden doesn't particularly like others knowing in the event it causes trouble or brings forth some unwanted interactions and if he thought for a second Elliott would be comfortable with him even after knowing he was a prince? He'd likely tell him without the nervousness he feels around Ares.
- Would definitely at some point learn Adeline found out as well and feel hurt that she seemingly dislikes him simply because he's from a royal family (in another world, no less) and might inquire Elliott as to why she feels that way since he doesn't want to force his presence on Adeline either if she ultimately comes to dislike him.
- Wouldn't expect an answer, but would merely say he's curious as he had hoped he and Adeline could at least be friends.

Nessie Kita
- Would likely think she's interesting and appreciate her interest in the paranormal (and her abilities as a medium)
- Would probably tell her he's part Elf and automatically elaborate 'Not santa's elf, a real elf.'
- Definitely see her as cute too and would probably say it out loud without meaning to (perhaps even without realizing it)
- "Ah?! n-no i didn't say that!"
- proceeds to blush and simply say 'Well, you are.'
- Would likely know they aren't a good fit to one another so he wouldn't pursue a relationship otherwise.
- You feel nervous? allow me to send waves of confidence to you.

Adeline Harper
- Would likely think she's cute but wouldn't be interested in her 'im tough!' act. He'd likely try and help Ares pursue her since they're roommates and all..
- Would probably bump into her by accident, causing her notebook to fall and him, being a gentleman, would bend down and grab it for her only to realize it was opened to a drawing.
- She realizes, he's about to compliment it, but she snatches the book away and zoom off. He's confused.
- Wait- THATS ME? Boy wouldn't realize it for a bit though.
- Would proceed to avoid her after for a bit in confusion. Did.. Did she like him or something..?
- 10/10 too shy to ask.
- When she grows to despise him, he'd be hurt, and would likely want to find out as to why exactly she'd suddenly begun to see him in a negative light.
- would definitely begin to think he did something wrong and go to ask Elliott if he knows anything but would likely come to terms with the fact that she no longer, at least, tolerated him.

Jùnjié "Jin" Tsai Gāo
- Would likely be surprised to find out his appearance doesn't really hold a candle to how he really is.
- Would likely not like his temper that appears as a result of certain things but would likely understand it partially.
- He likes his rebellious personality, having once been friends with someone like him though, he'd likely be very wary.
- Would probably not consider himself close enough to Jin to actually tell him about his status.

"Trinity" Samantha Laverne-Deatroix
- Likely would dislike her to a degree. She's far too reckless for them to hang out as Hayden simply isn't a reckless person.
- Would at least try to talk to her but would probably find the emotion he got from her to be to intense and decide to keep his distance.
- Anger and resentment aren't thing he likes feeling.. ever. Would be the key thing to prevent them from being friends.

Julian Grey
- Would likely be interested in any theories the other had, and would be willing to lend an ear.
- His anxiety would be understandable, Hayden would likely make sure he knew that. Anxiety because you can't control more of your life? I think hayden would relate to that in the aspect of not wishing to be a prince as it complicates things more than necessary.
- They're honestly both gullible. Hayden might be a little less so since he's learned a bit from past experiences.
- the two would likely make a good set of friends. And, i can see Hayden telling Julian first or second about him being a prince and would likely ask for advice on whether he should tell anyone else.

Saiara Valentine
- It's important to note that the Vampires in his world aren't quite like Saiara but, nonetheless, i can see Hayden holding some fear toward her.
- He wouldn't make it blatantly obvious like shying away from touch or shrieking if she came in the room though. He'd simply try to avoid a lot of interaction with her but would put his fear aside if she needed his help with something or if they were working on a project.
- Would probably not call her a friend in any way as he'd view her as.. well, mean. He dislikes the cold-hearted and heartless personality she shows, and the fact that she's also very relentless with herself and self improvement... Sometimes you gotta learn that it's not you that needs the improvement, but those around you.

Eiji Minato
- I could see them possibly getting along. Hayden would understand his want to avoid situations he can't get out of and probably wonder why he's like that but would not directly ask- If he wants to talk about it to him, he can on his own agenda.
- Hayden finds his selflessly helpful nature refreshing as, though he hasn't been in the human world for long, he still finds that a lot of humans have lost that trait.. their empathy. As a result, he'd likely hold a bit of admiration for Eiji that he hasn't let the world around him alter him in any shape.
- Not sure how he'd act on him being a prince, he likely wouldn't tell Eiji unless he was very sure he'd be okay with it.

edit; done with Hayden's

Last edited:
I don't know if it notifies people when I tag people multiple times, so I thought that I should mention that I finished the opinions and added everyone that wasn't in the original. I'm going to work on a fancypost and post on the roleplay thread later on today.

Edit: I also changed Addy's image to one that fits her better

Last edited:
You can post as frequently/infrequently you want. As long as you don't do like double-posts or leave people behind in your roleplaying dust.

I really like the opinions that everybody is doing! I'll start working on mine for y'all!

Some of these will be short
Viola Brock:
  • Not 100% sure, I think they'd get along well enough. I kinda imagine they'd just sit near each other, quietly doing something-perhaps studying for a class. I honestly just kinda see them sitting near each other, watching a show or something.
  • Maybe friends at some point??
Hayden Kolt:
  • Soulmates!
  • Even if they weren't soulmates, I feel they'd get along extremely well, with both of them being the more gentle type. Erika isn't one to care about titles and what have you, so she'd definitely treat him as 'normal'
  • That being said, would definitely be shocked once she finds out he's a prince. Wouldn't be upset, at all! Just, very shocked. She'd probably need some time to think it through, but wouldn't want to worry him either
  • He'd be one of the few people that she'd let help her through her panic attacks
Laelia Burgess:
  • She would be absolutely fascinated with both her abilities and her shrunken cherry tree
  • Would also 100% be terrified to touch it and accidently do something bad...and also probably use it as a small light to read at night?? (Depends on how bright the light actually is)
  • Would probably be another that she’d let help her through panic attacks-Kind of as a ‘has to’ given they’re roommates and there’s more of a chance of her finding Erika in the middle of on in their shared dorm
  • I think they could easily get close—edit:I believe they’re definitely going to be close
Levi Holt
  • I think they'd be good acquaintances, not much else honestly. She'd appreciate the help if she were to need it, but she also doesn't like to really admit when she needs help. Isn't one for pranking others-maybe a small joke if she was close with the person.
Selene Hallows:
  • I believe they could eventually be kinda good friends. As someone who cares-probably too much-about how well she's doing in classes, Erika would probably ask Selene for some help in learning about the subject. Not really sure, your thoughts?
Jasper Whittaker:
  • I'm not entirely sure, I think they'd get along if they have to, but Erika wouldn't exactly go out of her way to be friends with him either. While she is extraverted, her 'Talking to People' bar will drain a lot faster if she's with someone who's so outgoing
  • I also think she wouldn't always get along with his 'taking everything as a joke' side, as Erika thinks it's important to be serious sometimes
Leah Colt-Vettel:
  • I don't think they'd be able to get along well. Maybe if they got to know each other, but Erika tends to stick away from people who have such a short-fuse
  • Of course, she'd still be nice to leah and help her if she can, but I'm not quite sure they'd be friends
Alexis Lykan:
  • I think they could get along very well, it'd just take a while for it to happen, as someone who also likes to draw I think they could bond over that. Erika would also 100% try to draw her swords, thinking they were incredibly cool.
  • Erika would gladly listen to her ramble about any topic-even if she didn't fully understand-just because she could also ramble about her favorite books or shows for hours on end
  • Erika is the type of girl who loves Sims and Minecraft, but also gets way to into Mario games specifically-especially Mario Kart
Aberdeen Locke:
  • Much like Alexis, I think they could bond over drawing and would gladly-like Viola-just sit around and not have to speak with her
  • If she were to ever open up to Erika, she's honestly feel honored to be able to call her a friend and would do her best to help her in anyway she can
  • I feel Erika would want to be her friend, but would totally understand giving her the time to open up
Hazelia Rochere:
  • I'm not entire sure honestly, I think they could be friends
  • Erika would definitely try to help her get more 'accustomed' and teach her some different things
Julian Grey:
  • Again, I'm not entire sure. I think they could definitely get along, but they wouldn't turn into close friends or something of the like
Ares Lykos:
  • As outgoing as Erika is, she does struggle with being outright flirted with, finding it difficult to properly think through her thoughts
  • That being said, I think Ares and Erika would definitely get along well. Maybe they'd be a bit closer since Ares rooms with Hayden
  • She'd probably be a little weary around him if she's feelin a little more anxious-especially since everything just seems louder when she is
Nessie Kita:
  • I think they'd both help each other in learning to not be so hard on themselves. With both being perfectionists, I also think they could easily butt heads every once and a while.
  • I think they could learn to be good friends, especially once they realize how hard working they both are
Samuel Kita:
  • I think they'd also butt heads a bit, at least until she realizes that he's really just trying to ignore his emotions. Otherwise, I'm not entirely sure!
Adeline Harper:
  • I think they wouldn't get along entirely well until Adeline opened up a bit more. Erika would definitely understand feeling insecure, and-if they got to that point in friendship-she'd do her best to uplift her spirits. Possibly bond over art styles??
Elliot Harper:
  • I think they'd get along pretty well. If they were to open up to each other, they'd have a mutual understanding of hiding emotions. Maybe they'd be able to help each other in that way??
Samantha Laverne-Deatroix:
  • I don't think they'd get along all that well honestly. Erika is outgoing, but she'd rather sit and read than be a daredevil.
Jin Tsai Gao:
  • I think they'd get along well and be able to joke around-like if they were put together on a project or something of the like they'd definitely hit it off.
Saiara Valentine:
  • I think Erika would be a little put off by her outward personality, but they could definitely bond over reading.
  • She'd be kind, but I also think she'd eventually snap-especially if she's feeling more anxious than usual-at her snappy to-the-point attitude and would believe there's a much nicer way of going about it
Eiji Manato:
  • I think they could get along fairly well, she'd honestly think highly of him for how kind he can be.
  • If they got close enough, Erika would probably have fun being sarcastic with him
Alistair Lane:
  • I think at first she wouldn't exactly be a fan and just try to avoid him, but if they possibly got to know each other more I think they could definitely be good friends.
Lyric Snow
  • I think they could totally be great friends! Erika is kind to anyone and always judges people off of their personalities-at least she tries her best to. She'd definitely go out of her way to include Lyric in some different things, or even just go up and introduce herself. She's always tried her best to include those that others just seemed to not include

These got so short hahaha, lemme know y'alls thoughts!

I edited some of them and then also added Alistair Lane and Lyric Snow!!

Last edited:
I'll probably add some more once I get to know the characters a bit better. That took a lot longer than I thought it would haha

i lowkey had to go back and edit laelia as i forgot to fill out her personality. she's officially done now though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back