• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rumors and Gossip / Manchester Academy Plotting + Chatting

Poor Trin. Hayden just be standing there like "???" as she screeching away, offering a, "nice art..?" In confusion as he is oblivious to begin with. so he'd likely assume it was just like.. fanart of someone from an anime or something instead. plus, who draws random people they don't talk to right?

Also
mood6 mood6 Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha
Maybe Ares and Addy have the red thread and with one them Jasper has a blue thread? I mean, you both put red in your applications so it matches Meant to be? Applications of Fate? i'll stop now XD

Kiri1109 Kiri1109 Oh my goodness that would be hilarious. Also, only quiet, creepy fangirls. Ei. Trinity LMAO

Ahhh I didn't realize Ares was already in a love triangle. That's so funny. 😂 I guess it must suit his personality.

I'm gonna do what Paper did and just spew ideas for both of my chars

• Viola
    • Hazel is constantly trying to cheer her up with hugs and the like -- but only when they're in the company of one another. Hazelia has no idea she's a seer because she's never seen Viola use her powers and thus doesn't bother her like she does Aberdeen. She'll also never purposefully seek out Viola, because she's extremely terrified of being a bother and losing what thin bond they have.
  • Hayden
    • She adores his goofy front and him as a whole. She probably had Aberdeen make them a purple string and then beg her to cut the string when Hayden decides he wants to break up with her (I think they'd just be better off as friends) (poor Aberdeen). Despite them having a relationship behind them I think Hazelia would still cling to him as a friend. She likes seeing him blush when he's embarrassed and overall finds him adorable.
  • Levi
    • She loves his viper but is terrified by him as a person. Due to her people-pleasing nature she does not want to get on his bad side, so she avoids him more often than not. He may be polite occasionally but similarly to how she feels about Viola she's scared to break whatever bond they already do have since it can't be a strong one.
  • Selene
    • She goes to Selene for advice and due to being so stubbornly happy managed to make a friend out of her. She'd purposefully seek Selene out with simple problems that she didn't really need advice for, she just wants to talk with her. She's been trying to get Selene to date her but it hasn't been going anywhere.
  • Jasper
    • She can never hear him coming when he attempts to surprise her, but she quite enjoys it when he does. Potential idea: they could be currently dating when we start the roleplay due to Aberdeen's creation of a string for them and then break up at some point during the roleplay due to Hazelia finally grating on his nerves.
  • Leah
    • They're probably not friends. Not because they wouldn't be good ones but just because Hazelia's not interested in her and wouldn't approach her.
  • Alexis
    • Has probably tried to date her, she thinks Alexis is very pretty despite her dressing the way she does. She gets Alexis talking pretty often by peppering her with questions and showing genuine interest, simply by being around another person. She often seeks Alexis out after finding she's depressed just to drag her out of her dorm and cheer her up.
  • Aberdeen
    • She goes to Aberdeen a lot to ask her to make threads for her. She realizes Aberdeen doesn't take much care of herself emotionally and will try to get her to open up by being annoyingly persistent. She originally isn't attracted to Aberdeen but because she's always in and out of relationships she's always going to Aberdeen even for un-romance related things but eventually realizes how much she depends on Aberdeen -- for her insight into the world and whatnot.
  • Ares
    • His flirting flatters her and he has her wrapped around his finger essentially, she'd do anything for him to make him happy. If they haven't already dated she's definitely probably trying to date him. If they dated and broke up, I think they'd still be good friends and be together often due to both of their extroverted natures.
  • Nessie
    • Hazel loves the way she dresses and wants to help her in any way she can. She often provides encouragement and since she doesn't really understand what Nessie does she'll pick her back up when she falls. Surprisingly she hasn't tried to date Nessie.
  • Samuel
    • She's probably bonded with him too, she admires his confidence and how unafraid he is. She doesn't get many of his jokes and might not catch onto his flirting, but she still likes him. She's probably either dated him or has tried to.
  • Adeline
    • The two clash harder than a battering ram into a locked door. Hazelia doesn't hate her but purposefully won't make her feel included in conversations and whatnot. Her pessimistic nature angers Hazelia and at that point she almost feels a need to protect her friends from it.
  • Elliot
    • She assumes since he's twins with Adeline he's similar to her in nature and doesn't try to get close to him. Maybe later in the roleplay they could be forced to spend time together and eventually become friends -- maybe eventually resulting in a friendship between her and Adeline as well?
  • Trinity
    • She compliments Trinity's work and encourages her to refrain from doing dangerous things, but other than that she doesn't try to befriend the girl. They don't see each other a lot and Hazel doesn't seek her out, similarly to Viola.
  • Jin
    • She's definitely tried to date him, as they get along with similar personalities. She does discourage him from being so "rebellious", but that is mostly the people pleaser attitude in her trying to come out. I think it might be cute to have him help her with that.
  • Saiara
    • She's 100% too loud for the dhampir, but I'd like to think they could be friends despite how airheaded she is. Hazelia could give her the affection she most likely probably needs, and Saiara could... calm her the fuck down LMAO
  • Viola
    • I think they'd be friends. They're similarly very internal people and I think they'd just like being in each other's company.
  • Hayden
    • If they did interact, I think it'd be positive. Julian would enjoy how gentle he is and I think having an interaction between them would be positive for Julian because he wouldn't feel so upset about sharing his thoughts and whatnot.
  • Levi
    • He doesn't talk to Levi. He's terrified of Levi, so he generally stays out of the demon's way. Might be fun to force them to interact.
  • Selene
    • He'd try to propose solutions for her issues and worries, and I don't think she'd listen. I think they'd be acquaintances who tolerate each other but wouldn't seek each other out.
  • Jasper
    • Always scares the shit out of him no matter what. Especially if caught without one of his senses -- suddenly being able to hear and the voice is coming from a cat? He always bars his mind from the neko, scared of what he might do knowing a lot about him.
  • Leah
    • She appears way too confident and temperamental to him so he doesn't attempt to talk to her.
  • Alexis
    • Is the opposite of her, he loves dresses and everything feminine. I think it'd be cute to have them share clothes and be close friends. He'd love talking with her about cars and anything else she wanted to talk about.
  • Aberdeen
    • He doesn't trust Aberdeen because she's so quiet. He doesn't know what she's capable of and that scares him.
  • Ares
    • On the opposite end of the spectrum, he finds Ares to come off too strongly and has too much to process when in his presence.
  • Nessie
    • I think he'd help her out by finding easier solutions to certain things just so she can take a quick breather. I think they'd be good friends, she'd encourage him out of his shell a bit more.
  • Samuel
    • I think he and Samuel would clash at first. He'd be scared to say anything at all to Samuel for fear of being rebutted with something insulting and they generally wouldn't become close until spending a certain amount of time together because of their mutual bonds with Nessie.
  • Adeline
    • Surprisingly I think around her he'd try and be more realistic around her. He is not and never will be an optimist but he's not entirely a pessimist either. He wouldn't ever do anything to offend her so she probably wouldn't hate him.
  • Elliott
    • They'd probably get stuck working together on a class project and would hit it off as friends, Julian doing all of the work and Elliott frantically apologizing. Julian could also help tutor Elliott and they might end up becoming closer because of that.
  • Trinity
    • Gosh, he misses Trinity. He resents his parents for cutting his string with her, watching in horror as she participates in reckless activities. He doesn't try to approach her, however, telling himself that she'll never love him again.
  • Jin
    • He's not always entirely sure if everything Jin says is a joke, and the two probably don't talk much because Julian doesn't go out of his way to talk with people.
  • Saiara
    • Similar to Elliott, I think they'd work on a project together and initially butt heads because they may solve things differently. Whether they become friends or not I think is dependent on if Julian somehow manages to get past her mean demeanor.

Angelimika you'll be pleased to know Julian is Levi's roommate

mikayre mikayre Oh my gosh, I would love for Jin to drag Hazel into all his school rule breaking agendas. :closed eyes open smile: He'll try to play along with her crazy dating habits, too, gushing over boys and girls with her for the hell of it.

Also, who's gonna join Trin and Jin behind the gym for a smoke? Where all our crazies at? LMAO

Levi or Jasper could on my end. Jasper wouldn't give a damn about his health enough to not to- i mean, come on, he's got 7 lives - you can bet he's gonna live them to the fullest he can. Levi on the other hand is a demon.. so i imagine he just.. Doesn't give a damn since smoking won't affect him any. But, to be frank, i imagine Levi would be more into liquor than cigarettes.

And alright! Mika it is!

mikayre mikayre I love your ideas, I think Saiara would be annoyed by Hazelia but in a good way if you know what I mean. Then with Julian, definitely, deadass 100%

(I’ll start on some stuff soon btw!!)

vampykitty vampykitty i love your username so much BDSBJKSDB
but yeah I agree with you I think of Hazelia as that annoyingly adorable friend bSDJBDSJK

Some of these will be shorter than others and they will get shorter as I go because there are a lot of people. I'm not going to include Jasper and Ares yet, since both the twins' opinions would change based on the whole soulmate situation. I'll add them once we figure everything out.

Kiri1109 Kiri1109 Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha I think a red thread would be fine for Ares and Adeline. Whoever y'all prefer to be the one with two soulmates would be fine with me (though for my selfish character development I think it would mess with Addy's brain if she was the one in the middle)

Also, Addy is absolutely down for drinks
Soulmates
As I believe I've made clear, Adeline doesn't know how to feel about having a soulmate, let alone two. She's been so caught up with the idea of not being anyone's second choice that she didn't even consider that she would have to be the one to choose.
- Jasper Kiri1109 Kiri1109 -

Jasper is probably going to be the one that she opens up to first, but that doesn't mean that she will trust him either. If he wears her down enough, he will end up being one of the only people that can make her genuinely smile. She'll definitely appreciate his sense of humor, though she would shut it down in a second if he needs to be serious. She would also be somewhat uncomfortable with how he can read people so easily, since she loves to hide her emotions. That being said, when she sees his scars Addy will be filled with rage and she will be quite protective of him, even without knowing what happened. Unfortunately, that would also mean that she wants to protect him from herself. She knows that no matter what happens with this love triangle, someone is going to get hurt and she doesn't want that for any of them, but especially Jasper. Once she begins to genuinely care for him, she will try her best to distance herself from him, so that he doesn't develop feelings for her. Of course, that doesn't mean that she will choose Ares, it would just mean that she thinks that it would be better if both her soulmates rejected her instead.
Also, I wouldn't put it past her to not realize that he can turn into a cat, come across him in cat form and pet him, then get freaked out when he talks.
- Ares Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha -

At first, Addy will have no idea what to make of Ares. She isn't sure if he would even want a real relationship, though she doesn't know that she does either. At first, she would have no idea what to do about him, especially if he tries to avoid her. She will, however, absolutely sit him down and figure out what he wants out of their relationship if it goes too far. She would definitely keep both sides of him in check when needed, especially the incubus side. While she would absolutely accept him as he is, she also would be concerned about his player tendencies. Yes, she has had her fair share of relationships as well (and another soul mate), but she would definitely have an issue with feeling that she would be enough for him. Of course, this doesn't mean that she won't still develop feelings for him. She would find how shy he gets around her absolutely adorable, especially considering his charismatic nature. That would definitely increase her confidence because--cute werewolf dude gets nervous around her? She must be a god. I also think when these two begin to get comfortable with each other, they would be so much fun to hang out with. With him being such a goof and her chaotic nature, I just think they would be very entertaining together.
Roomie

- Selene Kiri1109 Kiri1109 -
As I've said, Adeline will probably look up to Selene quite a bit. She would definitely understand pushing people away, but she would try her best to get the older girl to open up to her. Their friendship would probably start as one sided, with Addy just making sarcastic comments and Selene acknowledging them. Maybe they could bond over neither of them really wanting a soulmate, though they do have different reasons for that. I can totally see Addy dragging Selene out to a party under the guise of "needing someone to watch out for her".

Friendly
- Levi Kiri1109 Kiri1109 -
Also like I said before, I can totally see Levi and Addy becoming close. They would absolutely annoy everyone else with their sarcasm. Their friendship would probably start with them noticing each other's remarks and being amused by one another, then they could eventually begin to play off of one another's comments. I can see them having an almost sibling-like relationship, but they probably would get along better. I can see her being concerned with how badly he wants a soulmate, since she would probably assume that it's just going to end up getting him hurt. It's funny how the literal demon is more optimistic about these things than she is. If Ares ends up being one of her soulmates, I can see her going to Levi for advice because they are both at least partially demons .
- Samuel Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork -
I can absolutely see Samuel and Adeline being able to relate to one another, as people who don't show emotions and see themselves as useless. I think their friendship would probably start because he is her brother's roomate. She would probably burst into their room, ready to complain about something that happened that day and not even thinking about the fact that her brother may not even be there. From that point on, she would probably just randomly show up to their room to hang out. Similar to her friendship with Levi, I can see these two causing chaos together
- Jin PaperGhosts PaperGhosts -
I think that Jin could actually be a good influence for Addy and I can see them getting along well, despite their differences. Even though he is older than her, I can absolutely see her trying to protect him, due to the optimism that he holds. I'm almost getting platonic April and Andy vibes from Parks & Rec (if you don't know what I mean
here is a pic that shows what I'm thinking). I'm not sure, let me know what you think!

These are absolutely getting shorter and I'm sorry

Acquaintances
- Viola Kiri1109 Kiri1109 -
Addy doesn't feel particularly one way or another about Viola. They don't interact much and don't really run in the same circles. That being said, Addy sees the older girl's lack of emotion somewhat creepy, though that is somewhat hypocritical. As someone who also hides her emotions, it is a bit easier for her to tell when other people are doing so but she doesn't get any emotional cues from Viola.
- Hayden Kiri1109 Kiri1109 -
I don't see the two of them connecting at all, though she probably wouldn't hold any resentment towards him. She would think that he is just too gentle and she wouldn't want to corrupt him with her pessimism. However, when she finds out that he's a prince she will most likely begin to actively despise him.
- Nessie Kiri1109 Kiri1109 -
Adeline would probably be somewhat irritated by Nessie's perfectionist attitude, as she is a more chill person. That being said, she would probably just try to avoid Nessie, for Samuel's sake

These are getting so short
- Alexis SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 -
The two of them just probably wouldn't interact much, since Alexis is more quiet and Addy probably wouldn't take an interest in her. If they ever do interact, I can see them bonding over a love of art.
- Leah AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc -
I can see their personalities working together at some point, but I don't think they would have any reason to interact at the moment.
- Trinity PaperGhosts PaperGhosts -
Similar to almost all of her acquaintances, I just don't see the two of them ever interacting
- Aberdeen Kendal. Kendal. -
I don't see the two of them interacting, as Dean is shy and Addy wouldn't go out of her way to talk to her. Adeline would probably try to avoid the older girl, since she doesn't like anyone deciphering her true emotions.
- Eiji vampykitty vampykitty -
To be honest, I don't see them interacting whatsoever. She probably wouldn't think much about Eiji , since he probably wouldn't go out of his way to speak to her. If he ever were to talk around her, she would honestly be surprised.
- Julian mikayre mikayre -
Addy wouldn't feel one way or another about Julian. She would probably just avoid him, since her anxiety would just feed off of his and she avoids emotions.

Disliked
- Saiara vampykitty vampykitty -
To be frank, Addy would just think Saia is an asshole. There's not much else to it. So far, it also seems like Addy hangs out with the demons of the group and she is quite a dark person, so I just think they would butt heads.
- Hazel mikayre mikayre -
At first, Addy would just dislike Hazel due to the alien's apparent dislike of her. Then, it would evolve. Adeline is fairly uncomfortable with touch, since no one besides her mom and brother has shown her affection, so Hazel's lack of boundaries would make her uncomfortable. Also, the alien's airhead nature and how she doesn't get Addy's jokes would irritate her to no end.
Romantic Relationships
While I don't see Elliott ever having a set soulmate, I did have an idea for a possible romantic plot. I think it would very very cool and angsty if he was dating someone before they start school, but his significant other finds their soulmate. So, then they have to choose between him and their true soulmate. I don't know if anyone would be interested though
Roomie
- Samuel Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork -
I don't see the two of them being all that close, due to their differing personalities. That being said, I do think they would form some sort of bond and begin to look out for each other, even if they don't exactly get along. As someone who has known about his powers for a while, Elliott would try to give Samuel advice, though it may be unwanted. There would probably be some amount of tension between the two of them that could result in some arguments.

Friendly
- Julian mikayre mikayre -
I agree, I can absolutely see the two of them bonding over a school project or something similar. Elliott, bless his heart, is genuinely an idiot and very oblivious, so I think he would really appreciate Julian's help with schoolwork. Elliott would definitely try his best to slowly introduce Julian to organized chaos. I can also see the two of them working on their anxiety together.
- Hayden Kiri1109 Kiri1109 -
As I've stated, these two have incredibly similar personalities, so I see the two of them bonding over being soft bois. I don't have much else to say about this pair, except that Elliott would absolutely make him a sweater as a gift.
- Saiara vampykitty vampykitty -
Let's get one think straight, these two wouldn't get along at first at all. Like his sister, Elliott would absolutely see Saia as an asshole and wouldn't think much else about it. At some point though, I think he would begin to understand why she acts the way she does and he would try to look out for her as much as she can. Eventually, I can see their bond growing into a friendship and he would try to help her make more friends
Acquaintances
- Trinity PaperGhosts PaperGhosts -
Like his sister, he simply doesn't interact with her enough to have a true opinion on her. Of course, once her and Julian relationship develops, Elliot's opinion will change based on how she treats his friend.
- Jin PaperGhosts PaperGhosts -

I don't see these two interacting much, unless it was about Addy. He generally avoids his sister's friends
because they are normally scary, but Elliott would be a bit confused as to how those two get along. He would probably assume that something is seriously wrong with Jin such a loving brother
- Eiji vampykitty vampykitty -
To put it simply, Elliott just wouldn't really speak to Eiji. He would assume that the older boy's shyness would mean that he doesn't want to interact with anyone, to Elliott would just leave him alone.
- Nessie Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork -
At some point, I can see the two of them getting along but for now, I think their anxiety and perfectionist tendencies would just amp each other up.
- Viola Kiri1109 Kiri1109 -

At first, he would definitely find her emotionlessness a bit frightening, so that would be something that he would need to get over. When she does give him advice he would take it, but he would be wary. He knows they are each extremes in terms of sociability and while he knows that his actions aren't healthy, he doesn't want to become like her either.
- Levi Kiri1109 Kiri1109 -
SCARY DEMON MAN AVOID AT ALL COSTS
- Selene Kiri1109 Kiri1109 -
I don't see the two of them interacting much, due to their age difference and I don't think there is anything that would cause them to become friends.

- Jasper Kiri1109 Kiri1109 -
Being the protective brother that Elliott is, I just can't see these two being friends. Their personalities could possibly work together, but Elliott wouldn't, in good conscience, be able to bond with Jasper, since that may influence Addy's choice. Of course, that won't stop Elliott from giving Jasper advice, since he doesn't trust Ares not to break his sister's heart.
Disliked
- Ares Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha -
SCARY DEMON MAN PT. 2. But really, Elliott's entire happy façade would disappear around him and yes, that is somewhat terrifying. He would absolutely despise Ares, especially because of the man's incubus side. The only experience Elliott has with incubuses is on Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and well, that's not the type of person he sees his sister with. He wouldn't cut their thread without permissions, but he would absolutely encourage Adeline to do so. If Ares finds out what Elliott is saying to his sister, this could definitely cause some tension between the two of them.
- HAZEL mikayre mikayre -
Elliott would absolutely despise Hazel. Since he's not able to have a soulmate, he tends to dislike anyone who doesn't appreciate what they have. That would be amplified by her flirtatious nature and his resentment of her would just fester over time. I don't see him ever getting along with her, if I'm honest.
I'll add Elliott's opinions later today or tomorrow, since I'm celebrating my brother's birthday at the moment.
Edit 2 : I'm done

Last edited:
mood6 mood6
LMAO I would love for their relationship to be like that. They probably started hanging out once they started all drinking together with Levi!

lol yeah. And alright, i'll note Adeline as the two-threaded then. She can be Blue threaded with Jasper.

Also i managed to organize one for Viola skjdnf i'll likely edit the others in as i complete them.
Warning, it's kinda long
Leah Colt-Vettel
- As her roommate she feels curious about Leah. She wouldn't mind getting to know her past and maybe see if they have things in common.
- Likely wouldn't be attracted to her romantically. She isn't fond of those that are short-tempered. However, she'd likely change her mind slightly if Leah grew to not be so aggressive.
- Would likely find her shyness about the topic of soulmates sweet and try to give her advice if they became friends.
- Shopping? Probably a rare thing for Viola, as she isn't fond of trudging around malls and trying on clothes. However, if it means helping her roommate find something suitable for, say, a date? or better yet, finding a gift for her soulmate? She'd be willing to go along for the sake of offering her advice.

Ares Lýkos
- Would probably find him to be... too much. The flirting, the lack of understanding of boundaries of those who aren't well.. in your pack.. It's all things that would go sour with her. She doesn't really care for flirts, and the fact he doesn't know personal space? she'd likely try her hardest to avoid him.
- She'd likely feel uncomfortable if Ares began flirting with her. She isn't really the flirting type, and even then, if she does flirt it's usually to those she knows well and is meant as a joke.
- On the other hand, they both are likely to avoid their soulmates which is something that could potentially unite them as, if not friends, as allies when hiding out from soulmates. "You hiding here too?" "Yep.. how'd you guess?" "Saw Addy and Jasper looking for you. sent them to the other end of the school."
- as a result, she'd tolerate him at best.

Alexis Lykan
- Rambling.. She.. talks so much... Viola wouldn't be able to tolerate someone droning on, and on, and on about a topic that she herself knows very little or nothing about, or perhaps, is just not interested in. For example, Viola isn't interested in cars or racing.
- Feels a little weird around her. She can tell that Alexis is gay, and wonders very much why she tries to even hide it when.. it's still pretty obvious. She'd likely feel weird because she doesn't like the idea she's trying to hide the truth about herself and would thus drive herself crazy trying to imagine why. Nonetheless, she'd try her best to pretend she doesn't notice. But would also feel uncomfortable if she thought Alexis was flirting with her. (later, she'd likely accept it, but at first? It'd make her feel a little uncomfortable)
- Lowkey wonders what tragedy her past held to bring her into this.. falsely happy person. It would at first go unnoticed, but, eventually Viola would realize that she is seemingly suffering in silence for the sake of others. Because of this, she'd likely try talking to one of Alexis' close friends on it, to tell them to talk to her but would not tell anyone else.
- Wouldn't necessarily be her friend. She'd likely speak to her if necessary but wouldn't go out of her way to be around Alexis.

Aberdeen Locke
- She holds respect for Aberdeen. She admires her and her preference for being off to the side observing as Viola herself is very much the same way.
- Shares her love for cats. Unknowingly, Viola's adoptive mother has many cats in her home which Viola grew up adoring.
- Likely would willingly offer herself as a friend and her reasoning would be 'Well, i'm not going to judge you. Nor am i going to push you at every chance to talk to me. If you want a friend- i'm here. Plus we're pretty similar."
- Would urge her to not help Hazelia simply because of her past experiences with threads.

Hazelia Roche
- Doesn't like Hazelia's Purple-thread line. She's put off by the idea of someone purposely going through so many people just to find a soulmate. Honestly, She'd likely not like Hazelia as a result.
- Because of her past, Viola would be furious to learn how many people Hazelia has created threads with and later cut. She'd eventually tell the girl that the process is harmful and can cause people to forget snippets of what happened or forget everything in hopes Hazelia will change her tune.
- Would not inform Hazelia of her being a seer upon learning about her being a Serial romantic. Would likely close herself off to the idea of telling her about her past as a result.
- Might be able to tolerate her in small doses- definitely not for around-the-clock interaction though.

Nessie Kita
- Perfectionist and a workaholic? Friend located. Her and Nessie would probably get on after an initial bumpy start with viola's generally stand-offish personality. However, once they are friends Nessie will have herself a very reliable friend who is willing to help her in anyway she can.. so long as it don't involve her seer abilities.
- Would likely question Nessie's abilities as a medium, having a bit of doubt in that whole field. Nonetheless, she'd be willing to lend an ear as she's always been a little curious (not that she'd openly admit it nor go looking for answers on her own).
- Her romantic dreamer nature would confuse Viola who just.. doesn't understand the appeal. She'd likely lend a ear and pretend to follow along but would otherwise have no interest in her romantic dreams.
- Would attempt advice when it came to Nessie and her soulmate. But, would probably add 'But you shouldn't listen to me' at the end as a disclaimer as Viola has no romantic experience what so ever.

Samuel Kita
- She finds his trickery annoying, but, nonetheless puts up with it. Why make a fuss over it if it's not harming her any?
- Appreciates his Confidence and Charisma but is questioning whether it's genuine.
- Will probably notice he's struggling with his emotions and realize this might be the only thing they actually have in common. As a result, she might try to talk to Nessie about her brother's emotions to try and see if she could assist Samuel in the only way she knows how- talking to those close to him. She isn't good at emotions herself afterall.

Elliot Harper
- Would probably find him annoying at first as she would see his happiness as fake and thus try to distance herself further from him.
- would eventually realize her thought on it being fake is true and that it's the result of something deeper than just him trying to be a cheerful person.
- Might grow closer to him knowing they share a common ground of perfectionism. However, she'd likely tell him that people would like him more if he didn't try to be the cheerful person all the time. Because hey, bluntness is her forte.
- Would realize her words were harsh but not offer an apology and instead say something like "It's better to be yourself than someone you aren't. If you let someone get to know this cheerful version, they'll think that's the real you. When you try to be yourself then, they won't realize it and may get upset. It's best to just.. be yourself and let them make the call if they like it or not."

Adeline Harper
- She'd likely mutually keep her distance.
- Would likely be amused to learn that Adeline is soulmates with Jasper.
- would likely comment to a friend "Small and angry.. Reminds me of a Munchkin cat. They're small and when they're angry they look quite funny. They floof up, arch their backs and spit like they're some big ol' cougar but in reality? The others can just knock them over."
- Would likely forget her name unintentionally due to them not being friends and would instead just refer to her as 'munchkin'.
- Would have to be reminded of her name. "Oh right! i'll have to write it down somewhere.."

Jùnjié "Jin" Tsai Gāo
- Would likely get Jin and Jasper mixed up because of their similar personalities.
- would only actually understand the difference between them when she meets him and learns about his short fuse.
- Probably wouldn't be very amused by him, would actually see him as a punk.
- Would likely not get along with him due to his short temper at times. She doesn't want to walk on eggshells with the people she does end up considering a friend. She'd likely give it a try, but, should something occur, she likely wouldn't try to salvage the friendship. Best to just move on in her opinion.

Julian Grey
- Finds his nature to believe everything.. very.. childish. But, nonetheless, finds she does share enough in common to at least be curious of him.
- She has an interest in astrology due to her once wishing to be a professional seer. As a child, she looked into astrology signs and even wanted to study astrology in school in hopes of bettering her understanding of how soulmates are.. well formed and chosen.
- Doesn't really understand his theorizing nature but doesn't question it. She may even be interested in some of his theories.
- Finds his want to have a fully planned out day (and life?) to be a little unhealthy and may note it once they potentially get closer, but won't bring it up constantly in fear of unintentionally upsetting the other.

"Trinity" Laverne-Deatroix
- Admires her keep-to-herself nature seeing as Viola herself tends to do the same.
- Can see that the girl is suffering in some sense and wants to talk to her about it but due to her anger and resentment overshadowing her, she tends to keep her distance from Trin.
- Doesn't really view her.. poly relationship as healthy but, won't bring it up since it isn't her business what Trinity does.

Saiara Valentine
- Would likely find mutual ground with Saiara on the whole 'no dark-things' topic.
- would likely find her personality too frigid and would likely view her at points as a Mean person. However, she would figure out quick that she isn't and thus wouldn't actually tell her that she's mean or something in fear she'd hurt her in some way.
- Would probably be a little hesitant to talk to her at first but would later grow to at least tolerate speaking to her.

Eiji Minato
- Similar personalities but with key differences. Eiji keeps to himself more or less to avoid situations that are hard to get out of- Viola just doesn't want to be close to anyone again.
- Would see him as too selfless and would likely tell him to be a little selfish. There's nothing wrong with being selfish every now and then as helping others all the time? It can be draining and very straining on one's mental health.
- Would otherwise get on well with him. She would likely not see him as an annoyance and while she may not exactly attempt to speak to him constantly, she'd offer herself as someone to talk to should he want to talk to someone at some point.
- Could probably bond over the lack of want for a soulmate, she might even be willing to talk to him about her past (eventually, not right away)

Last edited:
PaperGhosts PaperGhosts
i dont think we talked about a thread color for jin and Selene? I was thinking regular Red, but didn't want to just jump to a decision- not really a fair thing lol

I'd prefer it, yes. I was just being creative for a moment I made fancies for all my characters to use later possibly when i'm only replying with one or two at once rather than an opening post where i'm playing all of them at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back