• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rumancek's 1x1 Masterlist Search (Ignore Prefix + Reply Count)

rat king princess

drinking at the hound pits

bonjour mes amis!!

i am Rumancek, which is quite obviously not my real name but it is my 'online handle' so it's good enough for me, and i am a very fickle and picky rper so this may be a little difficult... but i am searching for 1x1 partners for the following concepts!

fandom

marvel

steve rogers x oc

steve rogers x bucky barnes

natasha romanoff x clint barton

natasha romanoff x oc

buffy the vampire slayer+++

angel x oc

spike x oc

oc x oc (set in buffyverse)

hemlock grove+

peter rumancek x roman godfrey

clementine chasseur x destiny

roman godfrey x oc

the jungle book+

oc x oc (set in the jungleverse or whatever you wanna call it)

warriors++

oc x oc (probably in an AU with original clans, etc)

the scorpio races

sean kendrick x puck connolly

oc x oc (set a few years after the novel)

original

werewolves (preferably wlw ones)+++

literally anything equestrian related+++

literally anything dog related+

wolf pack type thing++

secret agents/cia type thing

mafia (20s, 60s, or modern)

* bold is the character i want you to play! a + indicates a stronger craving *

so if you're interested in any of this, here's some crap about me:

- i am a super flake and chances are i will abandon our rp...just being honest it's nothing against y'all or anything it's just me bein a doofus

- i prefer detailed threads but my replies tend to be pretty short, i try to mirror but i'm just a very concise person

- i need people to motivate me to reply, so please be encouraged to send me multiple reminders and such about our rp

- i prefer fxf but i am open to literally anything and i'm super flexible

- i usually prefer to double/play multiple characters to keep things enriched and moving along

- i am 18 so no worries about being underage but under no circumstances will i rp anything remotely sexual or abusive, although romance is almost always a must

- i prefer pms but i'm happy to do a thread if you prefer it!

i think that's about it! all i expect for you is to be a skilled writer and be involved and motivated! please pm me or comment below if you are interested in any of these!! thanks y'all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be happy to play an oc for your Natasha Romanoff if you could play Steve to my oc :3

I can do AngelxOC if you're open for it. I can do either the OC or we can double so we can both have an OC and a Canon.

I can do AngelxOC if you're open for it. I can do either the OC or we can double so we can both have an OC and a Canon.

I'd love to double with you! If you don't mind, could you shoot me a PM with the characters you'd like to play, what you'd like me to play, and possibly a writing sample?

I'd love to double with you! If you don't mind, could you shoot me a PM with the characters you'd like to play, what you'd like me to play, and possibly a writing sample?

I shall do that in the morning, as it is late in my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back