Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Sparrow

Queen of SHIIIPS
[FONT= 'Lucida Sans Unicode']To start us off, this is a medieval style roleplay. The latest technology for Relandra are bayonets and pistols. This roleplay will be mainly focused in the struggles of the palace, including guards, servants, and most of all, the royal children, as they fight to survive the wraith of the new cold king, in fact, only the royal palace, so if fighting dragons and saving the world is your cup of tea, this probably isn't for you. [/FONT]

[FONT= 'Lucida Sans Unicode']This is is a group roleplay, a large one at that, but not overly large. I've seen too many roleplays die because of this. This is my most important rule of this roleplay:[/FONT]

You must post at least once EVERY DAY. If you have a busy schedule, and you can't get on every day, then please don't join. If I find someone holding up the roleplay, we will simply just leave you character be. If you think you'll be busy, please tell me ahead of time, and make it so you character isn't interacting with others if you decide to leave. 

I need dedicated role players for this. If you decide to take a role as one of the royal children, you need to be dedicated, if you leave, I will kill you're character off. But know what you're signing up for if you decide to pick a royal. All RPN rules apply. I don't care if you swear, just not every sentence...please? At least one paragraph per post. No one liners. I intended for this to be a fast paced roleplay, but we'll see how it goes. There will be time skips. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. First come first serve, and yes, you may reserve roles. Any royal roles untaken, will be an NPC.

((P.S if I get lots of interest, I'll make a rebellion available for civilians  :P ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back