Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageYuuki

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Roleplay Type(s)
Rules:
  • All RPN rules do apply!
  • Should you be looking to join, I ask you to send me a writing sample. 2-3 paragraphs minimum.
  • Keep the drama in IC: we all enjoy a heated debate or a battle to the death, but keep that all in character.
  • GM's word is final: If I reject an idea or character, I will give you a reason why. Don't try and argue this, I prefer not having to kick players.
  • Keep all messages that are out of character in its respective thread: I want to keep this forum as neat as possible, so any comments, questions or concerns should stay in the OOC tab.
  • Posts should be 2 paragraphs minimum: This is a detailed thread after all. There is no reason to be posting one-liners.
  • Grammar and spelling are important! I know that everyone makes mistakes, so obviously a few typos are understandable, particularly if English isn't your first language. However please capitalize when needed, and use some kind of punctuation when needed. I will accept bad grammar if it's dialogue to put emphasis on your character's speech and such, however.
  • Stay decently active: While no one expects you to be working on your posts constantly, but at least post a couple times a week. Even if it's just something in OoC
    • If you disappear for long periods of time the GM will puppet your characters as necessary to continue the plot
  • Not everyone can be the main character: Don't fight over the spotlight, it's natural that I already get it! Joking aside, not everyone can have the spotlight at all times. Discussing potential arcs is encouraged, but don't go and try to hijack the plot of the current arc. Just . . . no.
  • Call me a lazy GM if you want but everyone's going to be leading their own various arcs. There will be plenty handled by the GM and we're also willing to help with your arcs if needed.
  • Just because you're in the digital world doesn't mean you can't get hurt. You will be injured for mistakes.
  • No custom Digimon evolution lines, use the ones provided on the Partners page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread