Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRONOS

An-Obscure-Traveler
[SIZE= 48px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Tenets[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 24px][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]All standard Rp rules apply to this role-play. Also while romance and other 'activities' are allowed, keep It taseful and fade to black. To do otherwise would be to Incur the wrath of Barth.

[SIZE= 24px][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]II. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 18px][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]In this Rp we are all about fair solutions to problmatic situations. [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]To cause unnecessary problems, would be to Incur the wrath of Barth.

[SIZE= 24px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']III. [/FONT][/SIZE]Let there be'eth no damn Mary stues. To do so would be to Incur the wrath of Barth.

[SIZE= 24px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']IV.[/FONT][/SIZE] No god modders. To do so would be to Incur the wrath of Barth.

[SIZE= 24px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']V.  [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 18px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']You may not Rp as any of the main/side [/FONT]characters portrayed by the Witcher under any circumstances.[/SIZE] To do so would be to Incur the wrath of Barth.

[SIZE= 24px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']VI. [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 18px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Weekly posts from role-players are [/FONT]preferred on here, I trust If you have a problem you'll Inform me or the role-players your working with of your situation. While this Rp Isn't focused on continous post every day, It does look for a steady and fluent flow of posting to maintain a functioning rp; as all others do.[/SIZE] 

[SIZE= 24px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']VII. [/FONT][/SIZE]This rule Is absolute for all who dare to enter this Rp. While I understand this may come off as, cheesy;  Ye Is to haveth and taketh advantage of the greatest pleasures which are heralded In the journies ahead, because that's why we're all here Isn't It, to escape the bounds of our world to have a good O' bloody time In the Witcher 3: The Fall of another Dark Night. To not do so would be to Incur the wrath of Barth.

[SIZE= 24px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']VIII. [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE= 18px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']A fair grasp and understanding of the Witcher universe Is highly recommeneded for anyone who decides to join us on this path. It's also highly advisable that you finish the witcher 3: The wild hunt before joining; the same goes to brushing up and getting to reknow your Witcher 3 lore If you haven't already . [/FONT][/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back