Rules

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

1. Post length required is a decent six-sentence paragraph. More is encouraged and readily accepted, however.

1.5. Keep in mind while more is encouraged, no one wants to read a huge filler post dictating the exacts of your characters attacks and what not. Quality over quantity.

2. 6 characters maximum per person, only exceptions are plot devices and NPC's.

3. Don't put all of your characters in the same guild. 2 Maximum per guild.

3.5. You're allowed, at most, 2 guildless character if you intend on one of them joining a guild in a few arcs, otherwise only 1. Lack of guild members kills things for team focused arcs, which will be what mostly happens.

4. Keep Guild Ratios somewhat even, please.

5. Do not copy canon more than is necessary as far as magic and characters go. Creativity is heavily encouraged.

6. Try not to cause mass destruction. I know it's Fairy Tail's theme and all, but still.

7.Please make at least some effort to have FUN! Yes, it is a rule. This is a lighthearted RP so we like to keep things at least somewhat upbeat.

8. Memes for the Meme God are appreciated in the OOC forum.

9. Be nice. I'm not telling you to turn everything into a hug box, but I don't want people being out right rude to each other. If an OOC argument goes on for too long, a GM will step in to intervene and settle the dispute. Excessively antagonistic behavior can result in a ban from the RP

9.5. If arguments do arise that aren't entirely civil, take it to PM. Or better yet notify myself and I'll help deal with it.

10. Fairy Tail is an OP universe, OP magic is allowed within reason. This does not mean to make yourself a God. Magic will be heavily monitored by myself and Rhodus. If someone is godmodding against your character, please bring it to the attention of Rhodus or myself rather than resorting godmodding yourself.

11.Final say over sheet acceptance goes to myself and Rhodus for Guildless and the respective GM's for each guild.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread