Rules

zCrookedz

The Z's are silent
The Rules are simple, so if you break a rule, I will assume you can not follow simple instructions and will have to take actions.

1. ALL RPN RULES APPLY!!! No if, ands, or butts, (Seriously, no butts. No one wants to see that.)
  2. IF you have a problem, come to me FIRST. I am a very patient, and understanding person. Just ask Lion. lol. I can help to clarify, rectify, hell even pacify any problems before people say things they will regret. 
  3. I have high standards for my Rper's. This is a Casual/Semi-Detailed Rp, so I would like to see some valiant effort put into your posts. 
  4. I LOVE CREATIVITY. Seriously, the more creative you make something (within the realms of logic and understanding) The more likely I am to go with it, but you need to keep me in the loop on things. Don't go Turbo and do your own thing without my permission. 
  5. If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time (a week at the least) just shoot me a PM. We can help you keep up and move along  when you come back. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread