Not open for further replies.

Anaxileah

From the Depths of Hell
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Read the Rules!

1. Follow all RPN rules.
  2. No bullying or harassment in the OOC, only niceness - if this rule is broken, you will be addressed personally and possibly be removed from the RP.
  3. No erotic content - fade to black if necessary, please.
  4. No killing another person’s character unless you have their consent.
  5. No OOC in the IC or anywhere other than the OOC tab.
  6. One character per player, we want everyone to have a chance to participate in the RP. Like the post if you have read this far.
  7. Please respect the story - we will not tolerate disrespect or god-modding, etc.
  8. Violence, gore, and language are both permitted in the role play.
  9. Posts must be at least 2 paragraphs long (6-8 sentences per paragraph or so).
  10. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation is a must. Small mistakes are understandable, but keep them scarce.
  11. Include your character's favorite meal and why it is their favorite at the bottom of your CS to show that you have read these rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Rule, and this is a big one. Due to large delays in the rp from lack of replies I will be enforcing timed responses. If you take too long you will personally receive a warning about delaying the rp.  Some possible punishments are

• Warnings
  • Being Skipped
  • Having one or more of your characters removed if you have multiple
  • Temporarily being kicked from the rp
  • Banned from the rp

I may be tweaking this rule later, but starting now everyone will have a maximum of three (3) days to response, after that punishments will be enforced.

As currently response times are worse then they have ever been I will be heavily enforcing this rule. Please like this post so I know you have read it, until you do, you are not permitted to continue in the rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back