Rules

ChimpMan

Tree'O Champion

Rules

e5nups.jpg

• Please follow all RPN rules
  • Minimum Post: A minimum post of a single paragraph consisting of at least 5 sentences long. This isn't to force you to write more but just so you give ample detail in posts.
  • NO SAITAMA'S! Despite how funny it is in the anime, limitation is important for a coherent story in a roleplay. 
  • No Mary Sue's/Gary Stu's. Your character must have at least some weaknesses and limitations. 
  • Be available to post at least once a week. Exceptions can be made of course, so long as we're contacted in advance.
  • Please maintain respect and politeness to your fellow rp'ers.
  • We like you to be free to do as you please with your character, but please keep the current plot in mind with your actions and avoiding contradicting the plot/other people's character backstories. 
  • In the event of player inactivity: I understand people can be busy and by no means will demand you post every day. However, if you join, post once and then disappear for an extended period of time, expect you might be removed.
  • "I AM THE LAWWWW!" Ultimately myself @Joonster and @VY Canis Majoris will have the final say unless RPN staff wish to intervene :)

(Please feel free to contact myself or any of the other GM's listed above if you ever have any questions/concerns regarding the rp. We are always happy to help!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread