Rules

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
THE RULES

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
PNpPJ713LM_d4RPlPRcY4YgEPBVGV_xILzymq8DA4excvVUCDYRp5XKVnWP77lQHW8IMSpfErNq6j7tvvhcczzaYICaXWq4BfzkFtroR4zIb_7vG46J9eXBfSUX0dqARzAdxVylr
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]1. Read all of the tabs before you make a character. Trust me, I will know if you did.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]2. Do not bring bad vibes into the OOC. Remember, we're all here to have fun.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]3. Of course, the general rules of RPN apply. Especially for sexy times. I'm pretty lenient, I don't mind cursing, drug usage, dark themes, or sexy times, but rules are rules. If you're unsure if your post has inappropriate content, I find that if clothes are being removed, you should probably fade to black.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]4. In the Other section of your profile, put this phrase. Ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja. I'm 100% ninja.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]5. Put some effort into your posts. Proofread and correct grammatical issues, and don't post one liners. Shorter posts are okay, just make sure your partners have enough to respond to. And for the love of Bob, don't spend hours BBcoding and write like a three sentence post. BBC is cool and all, but the way your post looks will never be better than what's inside of it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]6. I will allow you to have as many characters as you can handle, but until you have one character in each gang, I will not allow you to make two characters in the same gang.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]7. If you can't manage at least one post a week, do not sign up. That's bare minimum, I would prefer more than one post a week. If you have a special event coming up, like say you're going away for the holidays and won't be able to post, let me know AHEAD of my two day warning so that we can break any post chains other players may be in because of your inactivity. If you don't give me notice and you go four days without posting, I will PM you and warn you that you have two days before the last day to post. On the last day, I'll tell you that you have 24 hours. What this means is you have until the end of the day, (which is Thursday) to post. Now, I'm going by my time on this one. I live in California, so anything posted after 12am Friday morning my time is late. Most of you are ahead of me so you should have some extra time, but save yourself the stress and just post before Thursday is over, your time. Everyone gets one chance to fuck that up, after that I'm kickin' ya. Your characters will be dealt with, they may be botted until death, they may just get killed, get arrested, or they'll just disappear into obscurity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Consistently waiting until Thursday to post has been an issue with my activity rule since I started enforcing it in all of my RPs. It got so bad in one of them that I had to cancel it. I know sometimes it can't be avoided and that life can be hectic sometimes. But if you're consistently waiting until Thursday, to the point where I would feel safe betting money on it, then we have a problem. To me, it demonstrates a lack of interest. For the life of me, I can't figure it out, but people have stayed in my RPs despite the fact that they lost interest long ago. Players like this end up impeding progress. RPing is not a chore. So from now on, if you wait to post until Thursday three times in a row when you have had ample time to post, you may potentially be dropped from the RP. I will give you a warning on the 2nd time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]8. Have fun dude, like take it easy and have fun. If at any point this RP is stressing you out, you probably have too much going on. Don't be afraid to leave if you have to leave for whatever reason. No one's going to bite your head off, unless you leave us hanging. That's very rude. So just let me know, and we can all work together to see you and your characters out smoothly <3[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread