Rules

Enuky

Status Troll
Rules & Expectations

1. This is a [Detailed] roleplay. I expect the majority of posts to be a minimum of three paragraphs in length. However, please understand that producing a post that is substantial enough for developed responses is more important than the exact length of your post. One to three line responses are unacceptable for this roleplay. There is no substitute for detail.

2. There is to be no God Modding in this roleplay. Specifically, no characters should be invincible or capable of easily taking out other characters. If you are unsure if an idea would be considered God Modding, please feel free to message me with the details and I will provide honest feedback. I don’t care how great your character is; everyone deserves an ass kicking.

3. If you didn’t create it, don’t mess with it. If a member introduces a new kingdom or affiliation, for example, it is the responsibility of that member to also create its background/lore. Unless given explicit permission by the creating member, these decisions are to be left to him/her.

4. You are expected to work with the plot, not against it. If your character sheet contains nothing pertinent to the plot that’s been laid out in this thread it is unlikely to be accepted. Characters and ideas should be geared towards the central “mission” of the roleplay.

5. Use logical decision making. I cannot describe all potential errors in this short list. Rules are not limited to those listed above, and most situations in roleplay are judged on a case by case basis.

Disclaimer

Acceptance into this roleplay does not guarantee a permanent spot. I have decided that if all other members unanimously agree that a member is an improper fit for the roleplay he/she will be asked to step out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread