Rules

folclor

Resident Cripple
1. I am the GM/DM/Thread Maker/Threadmistress. Beyond the site rules, my word is law. What I say goes. I am the ONLY one allowed to god-mode or use an OP character and only in the case of dire need.

2. I have a three strike policy. Minor issues I will let you get away with, but any major deviation (or enough minor deviations) will get you a strike. Three strikes and I ban you from my thread.

3. If you're going to have written out thoughts, you need to write them in italics and surround them with apostrophes. Example: 'What am I doing here?' Quotation marks are for spoken words

4. Unless your character has telepathy your character cannot read or hear the thoughts of other characters.

5. Your character may be cool or have the most in-depth, tragic, amazing backstory. But you are one in a group of many. You are not the star of the show. Everyone has their moments in an RP. Like life, it's everyone's story.

6. Save for very few instances (and those all include having the other person's permission), you are not allowed to strike a blow against another character or kill another character.

7. If you're having trouble with another player or with understanding what's going on don't be afraid to ask.

8. Separate out your paragraphs. I'm going to assume we all went through school at some point. Sometimes posts make the inner English teacher in me weep.

9. Do not double post in the IC RP. For any reason.

10. No one-liners.

A one-liner is either a one sentence response or a two or three sentence response that only constitutes one line of text on the page. I'll be a little lenient if your writing is at least decent, the person you're posting with didn't give you much (or anything) to work with, or that is the only logical response. I do not expect everyone to write huge posts. This is a Casual RP, after all.

11. This is for Original Characters from the Star Wars universe, not canon characters. If you wanna play a canon character you must clear it with me first.

12. No wonder wizards.

What is a wonder wizard? In the context of an RP a wonder wizard is a character who is all-powerful, never gets hit, knows all the answers, and always hits in a battle when this character has no reasonable ability to do so. An example of this would be a first year student who knows every answer in class, never gets hit in conflicts, and auto-hits when in fights. Don't be that guy.

13. Start every one of your posts with the planet your character is on. In bold. Rules are subject to change. I will notify you if there are updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread