News Rules Update: Usernames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of tagging, it take forever to tag every person in my RPs where I'm with more than one person. Could I suggest a system were you could insert in all the recent people you tag. Similar to how the Emojis work, you could pull up that list and each one you select would be inserted.

Speaking of tagging, it take forever to tag every person in my RPs where I'm with more than one person. Could I suggest a system were you could insert in all the recent people you tag. Similar to how the Emojis work, you could pull up that list and each one you select would be inserted.

Maybe.

It is not a bad suggestion.

Lol I bet some people might go back to the cringy xXJohnCenaXx cause "~JohnCena~" isn't allowed
No no, not until there are a few xXCloud.StrifeXx and XxXSephirothXxX hue~

Are exclamation marks ok? as mine is right at the end
If it is not on the list of approved characters, it will have to be changed. So the ! would require a name change.

how can i change my username when i've already changed it in the past year? will a mod have to message me?

how can i chabge my username when i've already changed it in the past year? will a mod have to message me?
Members will get a free change if their name contains characters that are now restricted. You can create a post in the support area for a name change.

Possibly also an option for people you follow to tag them easier.
List of all your friend/followings for tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread