• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Rules of Engagement

HighSanguinaryPriest

Scifi Commando
⦁ In the year 2058, Humanity found alien ruins deep under the ice of Antarctica containing advanced technology, that rapidly advanced them 120 hundred years.
⦁ In the year 2063, Humanity made contact with an Alien Empire known as the Inanis Confederacy.
⦁ In 2071, Humanity with the help of the Inanis Confederacy had terraformed and colonized Mars, turning the red planet into a multicultural paradise.
⦁ In 2117, Humanity had finally united under a single government known as the UTF, or United Terran Federation, and quickly joined the Confederacy, experiencing a militaristic and technological boom.
⦁ In the year 2142, the Military Republic of Lunari and the UTF encountered an extra-galactic empire known now currently known as the Talakan Conclave, and both fleets were destroyed.

The year is 2156, and the Talakan Conclave has pushed the Inanis Confederacy from the Outer regions of the Perseus Arm, killing indiscriminately. Worse yet, they are activating and collecting artifacts from an ancient galaxy spanning empire known as the Shiv, whom had inhabited worlds such as Terra, Mars, Lunarum, and more. What these invaders seek to gain from these artifacts is currently unknown, but with the fanatisism and zeal they fight for them, explains enough. We are losing, and if the Inaris Confederacy is to survive along with the rest of the galaxy, they will need a trump card. That Trump card happens to be the PALADIN PROJECT. An elite group of genetically modified and augmented soldiers, clad in the mightiest armour and armed with the most advanced weapons and tactics available. Welcome to Squad Sigma Paladin, The fate of the Galaxy is in your hands.

Yo. I have an idea. Could you possibly pm me so we can discuss it as it'll need your confirmation before I can draft anything further and say that I'm joining for good

I'm intrigued by the pitch and tentatively interested by the close quarters role, though not really feeling either the feline or reptilian species. I'll see if a concept crops up overnight but otherwise no worries if someone else claims it or the game fills up. :)

I'm intrigued by the pitch and tentatively interested by the close quarters role, though not really feeling either the feline or reptilian species. I'll see if a concept crops up overnight but otherwise no worries if someone else claims it or the game fills up. :)
Well the Liberis are an option along with the Illustrati. Although if you have any Ideas you'd like to pitch at me, send them in a PM

I'm down to be a Mizukan if you're still accepting roleplayers. I love all the detail you've put into this world and you have a good writing style. I'd like to be a part of your little world here. Let me prove myself!

were less than a page in and im asking myself how my dragon space marine feels about a robots taste in battle music

huh, rpn didnt notify me... but interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back