Rules & Information

Shandragontear

Shark Whisperer

Warning!

Rules will contain spoilers for those not up to date with the manga!

You can catch up on the manga for free HERE.

Let me start off by saying this AoT RP will be custom characters only. Though we'll follow the same basic plots and time line as the series all formerly canon roles will be be filled by custom characters. An alternate universe sort of thing.

Obviously all RPN rules apply here. As well as all basic RP rules such as no god molding, metagaming, power plays etc. Also I'd like to say that you may not kill another person's character without their permission. My RPs are always about story building and character development, not stats and kill counts. If you want to go on a mindless killing spree then just make up some NPCs to kill.

Rules Specific to this RP

1. All characters must be custom characters and make no mention of canon characters.

2. In order to play a titan shifters you must be up to date with the manga.

3. We will only be allowing a total of 9 titan shifters, and only 1-2 of those 9 can be an Eren like titan shifter (ones who fight for the [COLOR= rgb(57, 66, 77)]Eldians within the walls[/COLOR].) All other titan shifters must be Marleyan trained [COLOR= rgb(57, 66, 77)]Eldian from the mainland.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(57, 66, 77)]4. If you don't recognize terms like Marley and Eldia your not familiar enough with the manga to play a titan shifter. Put "The People of Ymir" at the bottom of your character profile.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(57, 66, 77)]5. All of the known abilities of the 9 titan shifters, and the names of their titan form must be in play before I'll allow custom ones. For example: Armored Titan, Colossal Titan, Female Titan, Attack Titan, Original (Coordinate) Titan, & Beast Titan.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(57, 66, 77)]I will allow our Erin like shifter to have both the Attack Titan and Original Titan powers as Erin does in the series, provided it is explained in the player's character background how they acquired both.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(57, 66, 77)]6. Though anyone up to date with the manga should know this I'm adding it just in case. Titan shifters only live for 13 years after acquiring the titans power. (Keep this in mind when writing the history of a titan shifter character.)[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(57, 66, 77)]7. You may not register your character as an Erin like titan shifter. Instead register them as a regular human and submit the portion of their back story that explains how they would have acquired the titan power to me in a PM. Staff will choose who will play our Erin like shifter(s) from this pool of candidates at a later date. The players will be chosen for this role based on: Back story, RP/writing skills, knowledge of the series, and participation in the RP.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(57, 66, 77)]8. Anyone who is up to date with manga can register a [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Marleyan trained/brainwashed titan shifter. It is up to you if you wish to post this information in your character's profile, or you can PM the titan portion of your profile to staff if you want it to be a secret from other players. [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]9. Wait for your character to be approved before playing as them.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread