• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Rules for Rulers

MsPolite

The Ass Kicking Beast woman
Im working on a game based around political intrigue. I wanted to know who would be interested in something like that? this game would be using lies, gossip, betrayal and dipomacy in it and there are winners and losers. this game can work with any theme really.

so the game will be 7-11 players with the spouse and siblings being optional and it is preferred to have an odd number (besides myself) the goal of the game is to complete your secret objective which I the “Sorceress/Mystic/Seer/“Spider” will give you.

The King/Queen
+their sibling
+their Spouse
+Prince/ Princess
++their sibling
The Lord Mayor - Bankers Union Leader
The Magistrate - Artisians Guild Leader
The Captain - Royal Guard Leader
The Matser of the Coin - the Treasure
The Arch Bishop - Leader of the Church
The General - Leader of the army

And of course the titles of the roles can be changed to fit the theme

so the game will be 7-11 players with the spouse and siblings being optional and it is preferred to have an odd number (besides myself) the goal of the game is to complete your secret objective which I the “Sorceress/Mystic/Seer/“Spider” will give you.

The King/Queen
+their sibling
+their Spouse
+Prince/ Princess
++their sibling
The Lord Mayor - Bankers Union Leader
The Magistrate - Artisians Guild Leader
The Captain - Royal Guard Leader
The Matser of the Coin - the Treasure
The Arch Bishop - Leader of the Church
The General - Leader of the army

And of course the titles of the roles can be changed to fit the theme