• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rubies of Eventide Interest Check (D&D 5e)

Excellent! I am glad that you were able to come, Grimm! It seems like we have a number of veterans here as well, so if you need help with a build I and hopefully others can help you through it.

Feats and starting gear can all be chosen as per the books, and if you want to build your gear from scratch that is A-OK as long as you subtract from the starting gold . Starting gold otherwise is 1000 gp + two uncommon items, weapons, or armour (non-consumable) OR 1 rare item, weapon, or armour + 1 uncommon to rare potion. I'll have a ban list somewhere out of past experience and GM pricing of items to make your lives easier.

If everyone is okay with maps and dice rolls being available on RP Nation, I am cool with that. Paint programs are beautiful things and copy-pasting screenshots are good. I can also put them on Roll20 if people prefer that. This makes for good transparency. Turn-based combat is new to me on forums in larger groups, but I'll figure something out.

Character sheet thread and OOC thread, HO!
1624160526149.png

*glances around*

Yea... got that good stuff?

That... "adventure" stuff?

*unfurls trenchcoat to showcase adventurer's candy*, yeah, I got some o' that. I might have a full house but I would love to tag you as a prospective individual if possible! Also, your name sounds very familiar. Hopefully we can squeeze you in somehow or meet up on another D&D roleplay. =)

Sad I was late to this this. I like text based dnd since I don't do voice stuff

Yeah, sorry about this. My slots filled up fast, though that might be good if you wish or another wishes to try a hand at DM'ing. That can definitely mean that others out there are willing to try D&D 5e out and are actively searching for a roleplay. I hope you will be able to find a game. =)

Damn I was late for the good stuff too, hopefully you can lock me in on a waiting list or something! I need that good stuff in my life xD

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Hey there! I can definitely put you in a waiting list, though it might be a while because Orikanyo Orikanyo is first on the list, if they are still interested. Thank you very much for your interest. =) It brightens my day.

Still around.

Lurking in the shadows, eatting crackers and spreading crumbs everywhere for the house hippos

Respect! Never change, bud, never change. Those house hippos need providers such as yourself to yield them sustenance made of wheat and wheat byproducts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back