• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ▪ᴡᴇᴇᴘ 裏切る. ╱ ❝ 愛. ❞╱ 中毒. ᴡᴇᴇᴘ ▪

yuutsu.

𝑤𝘩𝑖𝑡𝑒╱𝑑𝑜𝑣𝑒,
01-second-post.png

He disappeared on November 09, 2020. His birthday. With nothing left but an ominous group text, a
photo and the lingering feeling in the bones that something wasn’t… right. He went missing on a
Monday night, in a rainy little town called, “Weep.”

In the town of Weep, the streets have secrets. The ocean sounds like it's crying. The people are
tinged with the kiss of ghost, eerie and ivory. A town that believes in the Goddess Selene and making
love by the moon━the blood moon. That the forest is alive. That mermaids seduce by sunlight, grow
legs and turn back into seafoam by nightfall. That a grave with no flowers is cursed. That… no one
leaves Weep.
Ever.

ggggg2.png

The six of you lost touch one by one, sometime after graduation. The one thing keeping your thin string
together? It was him. Your group chat. The one place where, despite living different lives, you’d all come
together like old times and joke together.

It’s hard to think that if you’d been better friends, you could have stopped him from going. That if you’d
cared more he’d still be… around. It didn’t seem like it would result to this━his disappearance. He’d
said something about meeting a girl he felt a connection with and her living in a city you’d all never
heard of before. That he was going to buy a ticket and see her for his birthday. None of you ever expected
that after his arrival, he’d go silent. No activity on his social media or credit cards or cell phone. Nothing
but a photo of him smiling next to a sign that read, “Welcome to Weep.”

And nothing.

november 20, 2020No one was looking for him. No one. A few weeks ago, he existed and suddenly...
he didn't. No one was looking for him, until now. If the police wouldn't take his disappearance seriously, you
six would. After years of being apart, six individuals come together to investigate the disappearance of their
friend and embark on a journey to the mysterious Weep.

The town breathes, with teeth and gnaw, in anticipation for their arrival. As if the angst between six old
friends wasn't enough.

zero. quartz ; missing boy yuutsu. yuutsu.

one. rose quartz. Juju Juju
▸ special clue : can tell if someone is lying to
them, upon them answering. they just know.

two. tourmaline. low fidelity low fidelity
▸ special clue : the residents of weep seem to
be afraid of you + suddenly your wounds rapidly
heal. or something that should've badly injured
you... doesn't.

three. moonstone. Caoimhe_ Caoimhe_
▸ special clue : dreams about quartz and possibly
see's what's currently happening to them while
they’re (moonstone) asleep. they can connect
with quartz while they're asleep.

four. selenite. seasonedcat seasonedcat
▸ special clue : empath. you can feel the raw
emotions of not only those around you but of quartz,
while he's feeling them, like you're connected.

five. lapis lazuli. yuutsu. yuutsu.
▸ lapis lazuli : sketch / draw future events that are going
to happen. almost like warnings of what's to come the
longer time ticks by.

six. howlite. saturn x sin saturn x sin
▸ special clue : upon touching another person,
you're able to see a secret memory of the person
touched.

( there are also unlimited roles of residents / visitors of weep )

seven. native of weep. bismuth. m yuutsu. yuutsu.
▸ son of the man who owns most of weep's business's.
in and out of the psychiatric ward. has been trying to escape
weep for years.

eight. native of weep. rhodonite. saturn x sin saturn x sin
▸ tbd.

nine. ⠀ ⠀ native of weep. ⠀ bloodstone. ⠀ ⠀ yuutsu. yuutsu.

if interested, let me know.

Last edited:
criteria to join :

x. faster paced rp. low pressure. fun. min 2/3 para. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.
x. able to handle darker themes and open to angst and romance.
x. anime / cg photos only.
x. open to contributing to ideas and events for the rp.

that's pretty much it.

weep : spooky town vibes. think salem. halloween town meets vintage, gothic architectures.
pumpkins and lanterns on a porch. cobble stone. very green. lots o' nature n' trees n' stuff. forks, washington.

this vibe ! rainy town. idk man. that smol, juicy supernatural spooky / nostalgic vibe.

I am here bby I am so excited to start ♡​

yeahhhhh i think i'm going to make the official thread and pro stuff so we can get our stuff up
and then when others show interest, i can direct them there after they've told us what role they
would want? ; what do you think, honey?

wow, this looks amazing!! if y'all don't mind, can i claim tourmaline?

really great to see you again ! by all means, tourmaline is yours. c:
same to you & thank you! c: i do have a quick question tho: since this is anime fcs only, would it be okay if i used my own personal art for my character? (anime-style of course to match w everyone else)

Yes its still open~ the roles avaliqble are selenite and rose quartz. So feel free to pick from them and you can also make a resident of Weep as well~☆​

tenor.gif

One rose quartz and a side of vinegar pls

View attachment 782972

He disappeared on November 09, 2020. His birthday. With nothing left but an ominous group text, a
photo and the lingering feeling in the bones that something wasn’t… right. He went missing on a
Monday night, in a rainy little town called, “Weep.”

In the town of Weep, the streets have secrets. The ocean sounds like it's crying. The people are
tinged with the kiss of ghost, eerie and ivory. A town that believes in the Goddess Selene and making
love by the moon━the blood moon. That the forest is alive. That mermaids seduce by sunlight, grow
legs and turn back into seafoam by nightfall. That a grave with no flowers is cursed. That… no one
leaves Weep.
Ever.

View attachment 782973

The six of you lost touch one by one, sometime after graduation. The one thing keeping your thin string
together? It was him. Your group chat. The one place where, despite living different lives, you’d all come
together like old times and joke together.

It’s hard to think that if you’d been better friends, you could have stopped him from going. That if you’d
cared more he’d still be… around. It didn’t seem like it would result to this━his disappearance. He’d
said something about meeting a girl he felt a connection with and her living in a city you’d all never
heard of before. That he was going to buy a ticket and see her for his birthday. None of you ever expected
that after his arrival, he’d go silent. No activity on his social media or credit cards or cell phone. Nothing
but a photo of him smiling next to a sign that read, “Welcome to Weep.”

And nothing.

november 20, 2020No one was looking for him. No one. A few weeks ago, he existed and suddenly...
he didn't. No one was looking for him, until now. If the police wouldn't take his disappearance seriously, you
six would. After years of being apart, six individuals come together to investigate the disappearance of their
friend and embark on a journey to the mysterious Weep.

The town breathes, with teeth and gnaw, in anticipation for their arrival. As if the angst between six old
friends wasn't enough.

i would love to make a visitor <-:

Ah geeze the character sheets are all so fancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back