• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴡᴇᴇᴘ 裏切る ▪ OOC !

Characters
Here
heyo! I was wondering if you had any expectations for the selenite for why they are connected. Siblings, best friends, near-death experience together, lovers, or do you want me to come up with it? :3

seasonedcat seasonedcat not at all ! typically after i create the character, i do character affiliations between characters
but if you had an idea beforehand, i wouldn't be opposed to hearing about it? oh ! just to clarify, they're connected because of their friendship -- all of them are
and they don't develop these " abilities " until they actually enter weep.

Someone who has a crush on your character, could be childhood friends, or wormed their way into the group because they liked them. A sibling or just really close friends work to :3 (also sorry I didn't figure out the thing where they need to be in weep for those powers ./////.) yuutsu. yuutsu.

Last edited:
well ! i mean, they're all close friends or were before they separated. maybe they're childhood friends and your character has known jun the longest.
then if you want, your character could have liked him for a long time but has never actually confessed? up to you ! seasonedcat seasonedcat

workin' on my character & just wanted to pop in and say god damn those cs' are gorgeous @.@

low fidelity low fidelity meanwhile i was genuinely worried my style wasn't going to suit this site LOL.
i'm sure baby will be happy that you guys are so kind.
thank you, omg. & can't wait to see what you create. ~

hey y'all, sorry i haven't gotten my character done yet! i had a lot of hw at once, but hopefully she will be done tonight. c:

aaaand bam, billie is done! the text box has hidden scroll btw. i know the style is different from everyone else's but i had an idea and just fuckin ran with it lmao. hope yall enjoy her !
( plus i worked hard on that art y e e t )
also, question: are yall perhaps gonna make a discord for quick ooc chatting? i know most folks on rpn usually do that so i figured i'd ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back