• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern RtN: OOC Chat Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Resting Witch Face

breaking the laws of physics medieval style
welcome. why are you here?

questions? Go ahead and ask.
friends? Well, I'm happy to get to know the players a little better.
no reason? Enjoy your stay.
not participating in this RP? I mean, I'm not sure why you're here but you can stay I guess.

Hello! No idea which category I fall into yet. Just here to ask: have all of the submitted characters been accepted?

Ah, might have skipped that part. Yes, most of the posted characters have been accepted, save for one exception who's working on improving their sheet as we speak. Hopefully. Feel free to read through the main thread and please, take your time with your posts. There is no particular order, first come first serve. Just don't post more than once before everyone else's turn.

Just found this OOC, glad my character made it in! I hope my post in the main thread is up to standards, this is my first RP on this site.

Good posts all around, though sadly one of our characters fell through. We've still got three to work with, but I'll open up the interest check to see if we can balance it back out. Four is ideal, and while three is less than ideal we can and will make it work if we have to. We'll wait on Kayden's post, and maybe get another to jump in last minute.

Well I suppose one more couldn't hurt, we've got four active characters right now, and a fifth might just be what we needed. Feel free to post a sheet, link's at the top of this page.

So, are we going to let the fresher faces post first? I mean, I can wait, but it's kind of slowing down. Should I just post?

(Was holding back as I wasn't entirely sure).

Either way I get the feeling Honora's going to be running after people indignantly after they basically ignore her, lmao. "Come back here! I'm clever! I have plans!"

Again, no set order means that you can just drop a post whenever it suits you. Just don't post twice between every GM post to make sure everyone gets their turn, though that should go without saying in most cases. Also, I was planning on letting the new characters stretch their legs but I'm thinking maybe it'll be more convenient to introduce them in the town?

It'll be up to the actual players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back