RS OOC Chat

I hope people dont mind me putting a thread up in the PesterLog with all the past infomations put in the memo. I just want to get straightened to what been said in the memo (though i have a feeling that i missed a conversation in the memo between 3 ppl??). They all from past rp. Nothing new.

I hope captured what the person who wrote the note for the subfolder was visioning for that folder?

I certainly agree that our classpects seem very workable for navigating the Furthest Ring and punching into new realities.

I like the ideas (for our new!trolls) being either;

• Adult Reversestuck trolls.
  • Kid normal!Alternia trolls.
  • Other kid Reversestuck trolls.

Also I do kind of like the idea of just picking up strays? Maybe our session could figure we just need a Frog Planet (and maybe a Space Player) so they go in search of getting a new, unexploded planet (and maybe a Space player)? And they pick up others along their way?

Also I have a request? Can whatever the solution we decide upon be proposed by Beewan?

I don't mean to steal the spotlight or anything, but I do like the idea of the solution (or part of the solution) being provided by Bee's Denizen (what with Bee being about connections between people and what not - also, I had Bee's Denizen listed as 'Hermes' I believe. Aka. the running around messenger demigod «wink».)

Also sorry guys - I won't be able to update tonight or tomorrow. As tomorrow is Xmas day and I have three houses to be at.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the ideas here. Maybe we could create a mix of them, something like this:

• Their goal is to find a small session where everybody entered with a prototyped sprite (so that the battlefield can develop), but that was doomed to fail in some way (presumably their time and space players died, like the current session). Since it's small, that means less prototypings for the black king and queen, which should make their work easier.
  • Along the way, they need to recruit people from other sessions that have not yet failed completely, but are hopefully not in and of themselves the reason their session failed (like a Space player who had her land destroyed or something). They convince them they're going to lose, and they join in on their expedition.

These people could potentially be other ReverseStuck sessions, doomed timeline versions, adult versions, etc.
  • Some of them could come as additional sprite prototypings too, if they're tired of directly playing but still want out.

[*]If they all want to keep their planets, they should probably pick up a Space player first so that they can shrink the planets and bring them along (or another player who has an ability that lets them do something similar - if they can't be shrinked, maybe they can be towed at their normal size by a very powerful psychic or something).

[*]Finally, they find their dream session. It should probably be mostly intact, and on its way to the Reckoning. They crash into it and lead it to victory... hopefully.

If there are adults, I think they should be a minority - maybe two or three. I think it'd be funniest if they were the weakest of the new members, forcing them to take orders from kids or something like that. Additionally, if normal and reversed trolls are mixed, it could lead to all sorts of confusion, where they forget which blood comes from which planet and so they're unsure whether they're supposed to be inferiors or not.

Another thought I had is ectobiology - how is all of this going to be handled? I guess since we didn't get a complete void session, the Reckoning will still happen in their session, so they could send themselves back in time before they leave. It would have to work much in the same way for the others they pick up, unless we rule that the new session they arrive to can open portals to alternate timelines? Minor detail but just something that could be fun to roleplay.

Finally, what vessel will they use to travel? Veil meteors are so last year. Ideas off the top of my head: custom alchemised ship using denizen grist, one of the planets (maybe even Prospit or Derse), a village from one of the lands carrying lots of consorts from all the lands...

I'm totally fine with Beewan having the idea. And don't worry, we'll wait for you!

I hope captured what the person who wrote the note for the subfolder was visioning for that folder?

Yep, that was it - I just switched the tag to "memo", you had left the "chat" tag on.

Don't worry, I added the log to the archive here too if anyone wants to read it there: 

@Jayeeeee is back
sadcraiplz.gif
! I hope you had a good holiday! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO YOU GUYS!!

@TripTripleTimes @Lass @Lyro @Burberry Preserves @apocryphalPrognosticator -

Hey guys so... before we get too far in...

I just wanted to put this out there:

I'm excited and I like this roleplay and I like RPing with you guys but I can't promise I actually have the time for this. I'll be starting up uni at some point this year (which I super need to concentrate on) and I have a few side projects I'm wanting to keep working on. I think I over-estimated how much free time I'll have.

I'm having trouble deciding what to do. I wondered what you guys thought? (And please, please be brutally honest).

Obviously university and the rest take priority for you. I personally don't mind if you stay on (and would rather you did!), so long as you can still participate occasionally. Perhaps Beewan could take more of a side-role as a result? Maybe something that isn't too permanent, in case you ever have additional free time. They could become depressed or obsessed with something in particular, which would explain why they're rarely around (won't matter so much during the timeskip, but would become more relevant later on). Just so that we don't get into situations where we need an interaction with Beewan to move along, lest everything else stall.

D: Aw man! I was looking foward to rp with you! But it's ok, we can work around it like lyro said. When u get free time, we'll just bombard you with chat request or shorter paragraph post for faster interaction :b

WRITING ON RPNATION! I WROTE A LONG AS ASJDHGLKSAJDKF AND IT FOR FREAKING DESTROED BY THE SIIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEE UUAAAAARRRGGG

: / Are you sure it's completely gone? Sometimes it can come back if you reload the page. Otherwise, that really sucks.

: / Are you sure it's completely gone? Sometimes it can come back if you reload the page. Otherwise, that really sucks.

Sometimes, I Ctrl+Z and the site will end up eating all of my text that I can never get back aaarrrg. This isn't the first time since the site updated to this.. //gross sob. the post i updated isn't as good as the first write up. 

Sometimes, I Ctrl+Z and the site will end up eating all of my text that I can never get back aaarrrg. This isn't the first time since the site updated to this.. //gross sob. the post i updated isn't as good as the first write up. 

Did you try Ctrl+Shift+Z? That redoes the action.

Users who are viewing this thread